imgur.com/a/sw9p5ik
>Idlib Sep 9
imgur.com/a/rEc9Jmv
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb

Devs Sep 18
>Syrian AD accidentally shoots down Russian IL-20 AW plane after Israeli missile strike
>Wide-scale Israeli strikes across Latakia and Tartus
>Syria,Turkey and Russia agreed on a DMZ in Idlib
>No military OP in Idlib until Dec - Russian MoD
>Lavrov; RF has information where drones are assembled in Idlib, will be eliminating these underground workshops soon
>Turkish journalist traveling from Damascus states he witnessed large military convoys headed northward
>YPG sleeper cells claim killing 6 rebels in Afrin region
>Peskov; Putin is meeting with security officials in Moscow today to discuss Idlib
>RuAf concentrates strikes on ISIS in Al-Safa/Badiya Al-Sham for 72 hours straight
>DeZ cs; SAA claims they nearly have split the ISIS pocket in half, allegedly ISIS fell back towards T-3Pumping Station
>Iran confirms they bombed Kurdish militant group conference in N Iraq last week
>Houthis claim this afternoon that their troops bombed a UAE command center in western
Devs 16
>Saudis continue to get BTFO on a daily basis, "no end in sight" researchers say
Yemen.

Prev

Attached: sg 4.jpg (480x474, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/amp/middleeast/201809151068055507-syrian-army-strike-militants-al-tanf/?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/1042289455699308546
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Converso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Christian
news.ru/proisshestviya/voennye-rf-v-sirii-arestovali-vinovnikov-tragedii-s-il-20/
ridus.ru/news/283850
youtube.com/watch?v=8DX-hjPYwjs
rt.com/news/438676-french-frigate-mediterranean-missiles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting for further discussion.

First for Trump

Attached: tumblr_paq09dVRl31xsc9h5o1_1280.jpg (719x720, 87K)

Death to Russia, Of course!

Uh, no sweetie. :^)

Attached: 1491663920605.png (800x820, 464K)

>absolute state of trumptards

Attached: Death to america.png (1094x701, 434K)

thanks for baking
how long will you be in down under this time?

mjam mjam mjam I love tasty Tamil bread, those little brown people they, they put so much flavor in it. its almost spicy

>cUK

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: 1509502310577.jpg (577x395, 104K)

for sometime actually might go back in next summer

it should be made to
>filter all memeflags

>not having state dept logo on it

>t.american GI rape baby

Attached: 1496895880118.png (400x390, 36K)

Assuming true
It's possible if the Israelis did shoot down the plane, they have enough domestic pull within Russia to get away with something like that
only other possible aggressor would be honhons since there were reports of a missile launch from their ship near Cyprus

you're resistance is futile

Attached: 1536818268336.jpg (1136x1194, 240K)

I told you before, this looks dumb. "Angles"? That means angles, as in a triangle. Wtf is "curse of the new-christians"?

>muh Persian/Babylonian/akkadian/sumerian/phoenecian/Assyrian blood!
>look at my clay 23&me tablet

Fertile crescent is the birthplace of the ancient proto-mutt

>The development comes nearly two weeks after a spokesperson for the US-led coalition’s Operation Inherent Resolve against Daesh told Sputnik that there was no terrorist camp near its military base in Syria’s al-Tanf.

>The Syrian army has launched a surprise offensive against Daesh* terrorists north of al-Tanf in Homs province. Government forces struck militant positions in the settlements of Kobajjep and al-Rashwaniyah, control of which opens the way to the strategically important area of Humeimah, which lies on the border with Deir ez-Zor province.

sputniknews.com/amp/middleeast/201809151068055507-syrian-army-strike-militants-al-tanf/?__twitter_impression=true

ah yes, mmmm
salty bread

you okay?
did you get a DNA result back as a Arab?

Attached: nani3.jpg (346x346, 38K)

>that pic
I was in this thread

The angles, the Ænglisc, the anglos. An abominable bunch that go by many names.

America is like Thanos. You may think you are right. You may think we are evil. It is all irrelevant. We are the biggest dick on the block, and you are are all our fuckboys. Have a nice day.

may God strike them down!

it's supposed to be French. No one French calls them "Angles"

new-christians == coversos == jews
Angles as in Anglos

Attached: rey_militar_esta_770x433_acf_cropped.jpg (700x394, 18K)

This

Attached: AnsarAllah_DeutschBros.png (878x1252, 142K)

At this point I honestly don't know what to belive. This case is really stinky.
Also, when was the last report from the Tigers about anyhting?

I saw some Quebequianbros call them Angles. That's why the filename has Quebecbros, and not french

>186214907
>Thanos
mutts are pathetic, literally on the level of discourse of children

Attached: 1485762637581.jpg (640x425, 53K)

it's not French, I'm French, I'm telling you, this looks retarded, it's not French.

Fuck this shit.
As much as i dislike Khrushev, but at least he had some balls to tell mutts and europoors "GTFO from /ourguys/"

So would you put it so I correct it?

Oh okay, then I don't know about the abomination of a non language that is Quebecois. Even more reason not to post it.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say, it looks autistic, wtf is a "new-christian" and are you trying say "a curse upon them"? You might want to use aux instead of des.

No, I just find it funny when modern middle easterners call on their ancestry to ancient civilizations when the entire region was just constant cycles of conquest, slavery (and admixing), and rebellion. As if Saddam or modern Iraq had any legacy claim to Babylon besides loose geography.

mort aux rosbifs maybe

well the USSR(Russia) wasnt borederline bankrupt and neraly totally isolated in the world
the soviets had a lot of weight to throw around

Man do I have a love-hate relationship with modern geopolitics

this

>"a curse upon them"
just like the Houthis man

then use "aux", but again I have no idea what a "new-christian" is supposed to be

Well at least desert pocket is almost fully gone.
>Liwa Quds meet with other army troops advancing from #Homs side of Badiya.
>twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/1042289455699308546

Attached: 124565867567.jpg (277x208, 6K)

I wonder how many Polacks can be described as pure? After the murder of your men and rape and pillaging by Germans, Russians, Americans, etc.

new-christian == conversos == jews, i just told you. Yu are being ruled in Europe by jews that escaped the inquisiton by false converting. You can tract genealogically almost every politician in Europe back to the time of the pseudo-expulsion of the jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Converso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Christian

pretty much, fog of war and all that not to mention moves behind the scenes

>HTS, Hurras al Din, TIP, Jaish al-Izza rejecting Turkey-Russia deal.
Cool, now sway Zinki to your side and let's get this party started.

Thus, proving that converting a jew or other race to your home religion in order for them to integrate DOESN'T WORK. only race works as it can be proven by this. That most of the politicians that rule Europe today escaped inquisition by "force baptims".

>new-christian == conversos == jews,
I've seen frogs use feuj as a slur for jews but it's some kind of city cancer french iirc

>Thanos
Fucking basement dwelling millennial detected, I literally thought you meant Thanatos for a second.
My optimism is dashed, no one should be this goddamned retarded.

Attached: 1534902688258.jpg (660x702, 147K)

Isn't zinki already part of HTS?

iM so tiLtEd

___________ : "__________________________________________________ !"

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 48K)

Man, it was a fucking Cold War, Russia barely restored herself and Eastern Europe after German autistic attack meanwhile Mutts had like 50% of world GDP

>read Thanos
>start thinking what kind of Greek mythology reference is this
>look at the flag

Attached: 1523178908634.gif (250x188, 554K)

My point was to make a banner that isn't too anti-semetic at the first look, while being anti-semitic and naming the actors that destroyed Europe:
>Masonry (crypo-kikery).
>Anglos (ultimate puppets of the jew)
>and conversos and such (fake europeans)

>interfax reports Asshart did not call Pootin after the downing of the IL-20
imagine having to make that decision, kek

>The Russian military police arrested members of the battalion that shot down the IL-20, this is the Air Defense Division which is stationed in Latakia
news.ru/proisshestviya/voennye-rf-v-sirii-arestovali-vinovnikov-tragedii-s-il-20/

Attached: 294.jpg (650x420, 40K)

>muh 1/2400 Spartan

>Latakia
Now this is more fishy. BUKs in Latakia shot down a Russian plane. You'd really expect them to have their radars working well enough to interrogate IFF.

Attached: 1531026790000.jpg (840x869, 116K)

one day the jews will really pay again
6 million will only get them so far

Attached: 1496896544581.png (600x450, 241K)

Attached: 1536487844397.jpg (247x250, 10K)

were there any important people on that plane
what kind of shadyshits is going on

Attached: __anya_original_drawn_by_dutchko__sample-43b62eb1c8690370de31ae2a7846216b.jpg (850x692, 144K)

>pay again

Attached: top.gif (245x180, 1.6M)

>BUKs
We barely have sources saying this to begin with

>Syrian counterintelligence arrested entire 44th AA Battalion responsible for downing of Russian Il-20

Attached: 1536076028816.jpg (442x558, 33K)

/sg/ is...............

doing better than Catalonia

So who the fuck did it? Russians or Mukhabarat?

that's a pretty autistic way of saying "Jews" that no one is gonna understand

Attached: Jewish merchants.png (491x456, 294K)

It was an ELINT aircraft, so chances are incredibly small. Would've had to have been some high-ranking officer performing inspection or going on the ride for shits and giggles.

True, but the fact that they're in Latakia lends credence to the claim.

The fact is that they can hide the fact that they are "not jewish" by the fact that descended/are chistian. Most of them aren't fullblooded jews, they are in fact jewish mongrels. The word "new-christians" fit better the narrative. More or less like the US celebreties that claim to be black when in fact they are just black mongrels with jewish blood, i.e. Drake.

Noice

post source, nigger

Attached: alberto.png (265x258, 90K)

no doubt they were covert mossad agents

this is quite possibly the best meme on pol

PAINT THE FUCKING GAINS JIHADMINS OF LIVEUMAP AAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1536364387879.jpg (391x302, 24K)

>now both sides of the conflict are going full retard
WHY
All you had to do was stick to your guns and blame the jew.

Attached: 1535380600116.png (2440x1768, 204K)

IMHO, arabs.
Arabs can't into command in XX century and can't into XXI, no matter who trained them.
It seems that they dont think what they are doing and just repeat simple operations, without feedback.

>see kikeplane on radars
>Allied aircraft? We don't have much time for this!
*launch missle*
>shot down allied aircraft
>we dindu nuffin

or like geert wildlers who deperatly wants to be jewish when being a indonesian mongrel with jewish ancestors

I think hes asking who arrested the AA battalion. Since there are two version of the same story right now
>russian MP aressted the battalion
>syrian intelligence arrested the battalion
I suppose it could be both.

>kikes fly towards Latakia
>have Russian plane between them and target - lolwhocaresaboutgoyim
>SyADF opens fire and hits the fuckhueg target between F-16s and Hezbollah stuff
Kikes used the Il-20 as cover, Syrians fucked it up.

Attached: 1521501365493.jpg (267x323, 7K)

At first i really was thinking about Jews/French and Putin covering them just to avoid unnecessary political crisis. But now i'd say Arabs. Not because they actually were arrested (although that's a sure sign), but because yesterday Shoigu already backed down from "human shield" meme to "they just attacked us from unexpected direction", when asked to elaborate on how exactly Jews were covering behind Il-20. And while it fits "cover up" idea, it's worth mentioning that this statement was made after Bibi offered full cooperation with investigation, incl. provision of radar records.

Looks like this

>At first i really was thinking about Jews/French
I mean i was thinking that they literally downed the plane themselves

Should execute those traitors. SAA needs to get rid of the incompetent trash

All according to plan

Attached: 1537260845730.png (500x328, 228K)

The names of servicemen who died during the crash of the Russian Il-20 in Syria on September 17 became known, reports REN TV.

1. Sergey Gavryutin

2. Konstantin Nazarov

3. Alexander Vechernin

4. Timofei Baranov

5. Pavel Tkachenko

6. Alexander Burlaka

7. Grigory Zinoviev

8. Denis Gordov

9. Roman Dolmatov

10. Victor Kvasenkov

11. Alexey Sedunov

12. Vladimir Yakovlev

13. Alexey Arzumanov

14. Andrey Sergeenkov

15. Classified

ridus.ru/news/283850

These neocon /ptg/tards should be banned from youtube

Attached: Untitled.png (439x133, 7K)

>15. Classified

Attached: 1515960634826.png (374x520, 42K)

Very nice

Attached: 1536484689251.png (900x1000, 198K)

>15. Classified

Attached: 1491570176689.jpg (691x624, 46K)

>15. Classified
Uh-oh...

>implying it isn't CIA/Mossad accounts and expecting r/ptg/ even know the existence of hezbollah

Link to video?

youtube.com/watch?v=8DX-hjPYwjs

what official tell you this incident public of this incident is 100 % lies

>Israel/France launches attack
>Russian AWAC is providing targeting info on hostile jets/missiles
>Israeli F16 gets lit up by radar
>Call in French SAM to shoot down Russian OTH aircraft to prevent Israeli jets from being targeted during their escape
>Russians try to save face because they don't want to square off with Israel/NATO unless absolutely necessary

its quite obvious, that French navy shoot down this russian plane, see this news shorty after incindent

quote:

Russian airspace control systems registered missile launches from a French frigate in the Mediterranean on Monday, the Russian Defense Ministry reported.
The French Navy’s newest frigate, FS 'Auvergne,' fired rockets at around 8pm GMT on Monday, the Russian military said. “Airspace control has recorded rocket launches from the French frigate 'Auvergne,'” the ministry’s statement read. The 'Auvergne' is deployed in the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast of Syria.

The launch was detected at around the same time that air traffic controllers at Khmeimim Airbase “lost contact” with a military Il-20 aircraft during an attack by Israeli F-16 fighters on Latakia.

rt.com/news/438676-french-frigate-mediterranean-missiles/

official explanation is very naive and childish, like israel F-16 planes happens to just be behind russian planes, total bullshit

and Russians planes have systems that prevent Russians and Syrians shoot down their own planes, Russians and Syrian AA-systems are intergraded, so its impossible to shoot down their own plane because this Frend of Foe system

israeli f-16 planes have made hundreds strike before this incindent whitout hiding some planes

you have to be very naive to beleive this official story

this is clearly coverup, to save Russian faces and prevent geopolitical scandal what have followed if they told truth that French navy shoot down that russian plane

Attached: DnXXqKfVsAAKnZy.jpg (1200x781, 101K)

>15. Classified
Why does he wear a mask?

Even if that's the case, it's simple common sense to blame the jew.
>geopolitical rival sets up provocation
>hurr let's take the bait and start chaos in our ranks
Blaming the jew and using this as an excuse to escalate is the logical move. Syria needs a no fly zone