What's the Deal with Homeslessness in Australia

Don't they care for their young? They've got a crisis going on.

Attached: med-1.jpg (400x200, 14K)

young people

Attached: young-people-300x149.jpg (300x149, 13K)

old people

Attached: Homelessness-in-Older-people-vic.png (1024x512, 470K)

vulnerable women

Attached: Homelessness-in-Women-Vic.png (1024x512, 319K)

I mean, no one is safe. If you have 8 friends, at least one of them will be eating out of garbage cans eventually.

Attached: 1-in-8-Australians-have-experienced-homelessness-at-some-point-in-their-lives1.png (800x550, 698K)

Dont they love in the wild like tribal people?
>
Literally all that wild life they have ... Spoiled fucking aoomers I say

don't you mean NZ?
australia has a policy on helping the homeless*

*excludes drug addicts

Attached: HomelessnessHomelessChanieJuly2017.jpg (513x935, 100K)

I got some good aussie stats for ya

Attached: 51%.png (600x600, 22K)

>we have a shortage of housing, cunt
>don't worry, I have have the solution, cunt
>yes, cunt?
>alright, cunt. we'll just like... NEVER build new housing ever again, and then we'll let the chink cunts dog eaters buy up everything remaining
>brilliant, cunt!
>thank you, cunt
>cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

>australia has a policy on helping the homeless*
They do, but the homelessness crisis has kicked into overdrive and the state doesn't have the resources to keep up, and the number of homeless people keeps going up at a record clip.

I thought Aussies were their brothers' keeper

Attached: Homelessness-turned-away.png (1024x512, 396K)

How many third worlders is Australia importing? That can drive up housing demands.

Is that a high number? I don't seen an issue so long as they're keeping these lil bundles of joy and smothering them with love and kisses daily.

you call them homeless but lets be realistic, they are getting a bare minimum of $1000 a month from the government. they could be living in a fucking backpackers for that, with all the access to cooking and washing facilities.

they most certainly are not doing that.

Thanks to Trump all the Damn niggers stole all the jobs from whites.

>you call them homeless but lets be realistic, they are getting a bare minimum of $1000 a month from the government. they could be living in a fucking backpackers for that, with all the access to cooking and washing facilities.

But why should your brethren live like that while the Chinese pour in and buy up all the housing which drives up the rent massively. It's the shortage of affordable housing that's responsible for 54% of all homelessness.

I always thought australians were all homeless?
Dont they just live on the ground, eat lizard tucker and throw stone frisbees about whenever they find a waterhole?
Ive seen a few of em wearing clothes donated by oxfam and filming episodes of neighbours in a shack sometimes...but that was like the seriously wealthy areas

That's still a homeless person you fucking NPC

You think we should add renters to the list of homeless too?

Let me tell you something. Australia is not my home. It will never be "home" to me while I am sharing it with guttertrash blown in from all corners of the world. I was born here and I will die here. But I will die a cynic, hating my country for it's betrayal. I will pay a bare minimum of taxes, always live as a leech on other people's land for free, and in most cases I will grow food where I live and keep chickens. I don't think it's okay that people who live 8-to-a-bedroom and shit in a bucket are more "economically valuable" than me and my great bastion of worldly knowledge.

Yeah walking down the Queen street, the main fucking street of auckland, you're dodging derros and homeless dudes left and right. Not exaggerating, it's how it is. There's this one gigantic maori dude, absolute unit. Literally a sphere.

Funny, it’s still better than living in London

Why don't they become a swagman? It would be a jolly old life.

Pommy poof

Yeah, I got locked out once.

When I was over in Perthba few years back the only homeless I saw were drinken abbos living in the park. When I asked my Aussie mate about it he said they chose to live there over some land rights bullshit and are trying to get compensation off the government