Be a 22 year old Europe champion golfer from spain

>be a 22 year old Europe champion golfer from spain
>Go to Iowa to study
>Get raped and killed by this homeless subhuman

Seriously, what a shitty country US is. Not only niggers. It's full of white trash too.

Attached: golfer-death-suspect-ap-18261467535004.jpg (1280x1588, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/celia-barquin-arozamena-iowa-state-university-murdered-golfer-suspect-recently-released-from-prison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spanish rape babies arent white though. why couldnt you keep your dick out of the locals?

LOL I thought that was the golfer... which begs question... why you want to make fame this bad person when there is image of dead rape golfer who need respectful F presses?

>Go to US to study as European
Why though?

Nothing of value was lost. Women need to stay out of sports

Attached: IMG_20180919_141605.jpg (1024x538, 72K)

We told you to stay out of the cornfield!

Attached: ChildrenOfTheCorn83.png (1024x640, 280K)

worry about getting a fucking job Mr. 20% unemployment. fucking leech, pull your weight.

>no proof
>big news because they picked a white guy
hope these people will rot

Why does any woman go to college in the US? The cock carousel

I want americans here to look at the mirror.

Anyone still wanting to contest the estrogen levels in Americas food need to look no further.
Those are some meaty moobs lads, he'll be top shelf prison fodder for certain.

Attached: CollinRichards_01.jpg (680x453, 53K)

They must of been really horny to rape that guy, I am much more selective when picking my victims.

Thanks for proving Im right. Americans are trash.

Can you even read?

Hang him.

He approached a woman with intense sexual aggression

No question he's high test

Low T incelw can't even walk with their heads up and make eye contact

I'll take what is sarcastic humor for 500,Alex.

Fuck off , we have our own big enough problems to play de moral officer about anyone elses country, fix your own problem, hell, no body forced her to go there

dare I mention golf rumors?

>innocent young girl got murdered
>all she wanted was to fulfill her dream in america
>meanwhile all americans itt: "LUL SHE WAS JUST A SPIC, THE GUY WHO KILLED HER WAS PROBABLY A SPIC TOO OR A SLAV OR BRITISH ANYWAY SHE DESERVED IT HAHAHA WHORE! I SURE SHOWED DEM YUROPEANS!

fucking garbage people

le 56%

>when rapebabies are far whiter than the average amerimutt
Oh nononono

Attached: 1537341514853.jpg (532x321, 121K)

>go to Iowa
Oops.

Dude no. You should ask us before doing shit like this. There are places you should just never go all over the world.

>fake france

Fucking lucky

All white americans descent from criminals and social outcast from europe which got deported to america. It's only natural for them to act like full blown niggers, just like their ancestors did.

All fem golfers are lesbos so it's okay

> 22 years old

Looks 35.

That is terrible user, there’s trash all over the world unfortunately. I feel for her family and the loss to Spain. She seemed based hate that it happened here

Nice argument memeflag dipshit. Did you already figure out if she's white or not? Perhaps that would've been enough for you to concede whether or not she should get murdered, right cretin?

This also Iowa is a shit hole

Do you show this much outrage when there are terrorist attacks in your continent?

We are sorry OP.

What can we do to make you feel better?

What if we cut his dick off and mailed it to Spain?

What if we burnt him alive?

We can’t make it right, but we can make him suffer.

>rapists must suffer

Attached: A0032AAC-39A6-4BFE-A013-86F02A0ACB63.png (1125x2001, 2.5M)

True. Most of white americans come from losers that had to leave Europe. Something that they dont want to admit.

Shit, he's white... Guess your thread won't reach 100 replies...

Why do you european pieces of trash keep coming here? How many more do we need to kill before you get the picture and STAY THE FUCK OUT?

Watch your butts around Amerimutts.

Ugly

>A fucking leaf

Americans are subhuman, that is one thing that this board taught me.

Like, literally not even human, doesn't matter if they are """white""" or black or whatever.

Their garbage culture turns them into absolute subhuman beasts.

Actually I did. Not that it matters because really it can happen again and nobody can stop it. I know that a vast number of Europeans care more about some imaginary anti semitic tweets than they do about terrorists killing children (at least that's the case for the UK)

the Nordic countries sent the mentally ill and the scum as colonists to America

This is one of his descendants, a sick person from a sick country

>ethpaña

press s to spit on spain
please stop sending us your roasties

Unfortunately I can't understand you as I don't speak Spanish, Pablo.

False. Europe was a shithole that erupted in war constantly. Not to mention that the land was owned by corrupt aristocrats. Any smart European who did not inherit swaths of land would have been wise to come here and become a land owner.

Especially in England.

Germans Catholics came here when Prussia(Protestants) took control of Germany.

Americans are mentally ill.

Have you ever been to America?

They are. It's basically a 3rd world shithole, I mean I'm not even defending Europe because I know it has problems too, but fucking hell Americans calling Europe a shithole is just hilarious to me. You can't be more ignorant than they are, but unfortunately only in America ignorance is considered a strength.

If I had to choose between living in Europe and the US I'd live in Europe. At least I won't get shot and die because I can't afford healthcare

>all the yanks crying dindu naff
niggerdom

>Barquin is the reigning Big 12 champion and Iowa State's female athlete of the year.
>Iowa State had planned to celebrate Barquin and her athletic achievements at a football game on Saturday. That ceremony will still be held, but now it will be a memorial.

cbsnews.com/amp/news/celia-barquin-arozamena-iowa-state-university-murdered-golfer-suspect-recently-released-from-prison/

>flag checks out

No, thank god.

plenty more where that came from
stay the fuck out of my country cucks :^)

easy there ummayad rapebaby, maybe don't send your uninitiated gophers here anymore

>56%
In this "meme" beaners are classified as white. Reality looks a lot worse.

Attached: 1536926132451.png (597x421, 25K)

Let this be a reminder to all Europeans to stay the fuck within their containment refugee clay.

just goes to show that no eurotrash is safe here no matter what they've achieved. Spread the word and stay in europe where you belong.

THATS RIGHT BITCH

KEEP YOUR WHORE HISPANICS AWAY FROM MY GOD DAMN COUNTRY

Attached: 20180915_174134.jpg (480x298, 44K)

Good. Stay away euroscum, you're not welcome here.

dont come to the United States

Time to kys japanese insect

>shot and die because I can’t afford healthcare

Implying that people who can’t afford healthcare are shot over here?

You lying, stupid kraut, don’t you have an Arab family to subsidize to make up for your murdering of your Jewish countrymen a century ago?

Don’t you have a German woman to watch grow old without impregnating?

At least you get to fund Muhammad’s four wives and 12 kids together.

It really is a beautiful thing, being a German nation of degenerates.

Guten Tag.

> Why show the world how trashy and subhuman american whites can be

I bet 1000 krones that if the rapist and murderer was a muslim or a black man you would want to have their face plastered all over the world on every news channel and social media.

-> >when a foreign girl is more successful in your country than you will never be.

Found another trash guys.

No, you'll just get stabbed by Nasheem at Centraal Station.

Ok Jamal.

Drugy Cracker leave the girl in the dust, only in America...

Maybe if the city of Ames had given a fuck about a clearly mentally ill man who needed help instead of catering to some fucking spanish golfer this shit wouldn't happen. The guy was in and out of halfhouses, prison and was abusing drugs and alcohol. He needed help and they ignored it. If anything this shows that college towns care more about bringing in diversity candidates than helping the local population.

>Seething Euroshit thread #341245561234
Ooga Booga pepperontino to you too cake boy.

Attached: 1534155715662.png (520x512, 51K)

lmao fucking mexie pissstain

Funny how a nation with a 10x higher homicide rate tells me how dangerous my country is. Keep trying man, it's hilarious.

you know youre glad someone from america remembered spain exists

>all these american american flags defending this Devorador de Razas

seething amerishart reply #46

Sounds like he should have been euthanized like all drug addicts deserve.

>problem solved
“Help then.”

>Meme flagger

Attached: 1531314474670.jpg (500x500, 85K)

>bleaming the city and the victim

>justify the murder

Wow only in America.

Look at all these fucking subhumans lmao, jesus

See
We can be happy about the fact that this white trash will go extinct in our lifetime.

Jamal doesn't want you here either.

I've been to your memelux country, Jochem. Not even the bathrooms in Markthal are free of moslems.

Literally nigger behaviour.

don't you dare bring up golf rumors on this board ever again

When a mentally ill homeless man with multiple arrests can waltz onto a college golf course and knife someone to death, in broad daylight, that speaks volumes about the city of Ames.

T. Iowa fag.

That's not a white person. It's a beaner. A Hispanic piece of shit. He's only that pale cause your Spanish niggers couldn't pass a native pussy without fucking it. So you did that to yourself, Spain. The kids these days call that Karma.
And your little golf crazed bitch wouldn't need to go to the States to learn more about golf and being a better golfer if you got gud at the sport yourself.

Considering
>Mexico is about 64 times bigger than Belgium. Meanwhile, the population of Belgium is ~11 million people (125 million more people live in Mexico).

I'd say about par for the course as far as meme non countries go.

What you waffle eating cunts need is another Leopold to curb your nigger problem. It's really bad.

>Spain
Another shitskin bites the dust

>That creatura
>White

Most spaniards come from moorish nigger rape babies. Something they don't want to admit.

What? Dude, I was talking about the homicide rate per 100k people.. I knew Mexican education was very poor but I didn't know it was this bad.

Americans say the same thing about the EU.

Attached: 4523463463476246246.png (1595x93, 37K)

If only I was a muslim I could apply to go study in Memelux alongside the hordes of Alis and Chongs already living there.

Attached: serveimage.gif (368x208, 454K)

It would be an upgrade from your shitty cartel run country.

That's because you're also counting inner city niggers killing other inner city niggers. Without that, our homicide rate is closer to euro countries.

Give it time though. With all the muslims and africans you euros are letting in, your homicide figures will start looking more and more like ours.

>calling her crazed bitch when your kinsman raped and stabbed her in head, neck and torso in daylight
>all these american flags justifying and even rejoicing the rape and murder of someone else in their country
The absolute state of the States.

Attached: celia-barquin-1-655x368-1.jpg (326x368, 69K)

God dammit...he isn't even German. Show your flag so they know your aren't American

>if you take out all our shit cities, our homicide rate is european!!!

Wow, truly convincing.