Congress must oppose Trump's record low refugee cap, says Amnesty International

>Human rights activist have called on members of congress to fightDonald Trump's effort to reduce the number of refugees permitted to enter the US to a record low, even as the number of such individuals around the world continues to soar.

>Secretary of state Mike Pompeo announced this week that for the second year in succession, the number of refugees will be cut, from 45,000 to 30,000. It will be the lowest number permitted since the the refugee programme began in 1980.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/refugees-us-trump-immigration-cap-cuts-migrants-pompeo-amnesty-international-a8543936.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-205859.jpg (641x1022, 66K)

He should get a medal, and when it hits 0, he should become king.

Fuck off, we're full.

Just send them all to germany

>NGO says take refugees
Fuck NGOs.

>take 50,000 refugees
>there's 2 billion more goyim and their women have 8 kids on average
>OPEN THEM BORDERS UP

Attached: dasrite.jpg (1596x2576, 1.35M)

>(((amnesty international)))

Amnesty should suck a sandnigger infested cock.

Attached: 1537196508903.jpg (640x800, 25K)

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 72K)

amnesty international can fuck off, unless they want to start paying people's share of taxes that dont agree with bringing in a bunch of low iq people from shit hole countries, too bad, fuck off, my country isn't your fucking human right.

Try settling them in some non-white countries first.

how about we rebuild those roads and bridges that keep collapsing?

>Syrian war finally ending
>refugees keep increasing

Why dont the amnesty international members themselves just voltunteer to take the refugees into their own homes? Problem solved.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Planes were invented by whites to bring brown people to their countries.

This. Europe will cuck itself and take all the refugees.

Sorry, thems nigger bucks.

>diversity is our strength
>let's breed all the races together and destroy their diversity

Attached: JEWS_GTFO.jpg (550x8800, 1.32M)

THIS IS WHAT I VOTED FOR
DIMS GET FUCKED

>Amnesty International

I stopped donating to these hack fucks years ago, the manager salaries, the insertion of political bullshit into their briefs, anti white hatred and even their hypocrisy on Israel made me realize they were staffed by marxist sympathizing human waste and they didn't deserve jack shit.