A senator from wyoming (500k pop) has the same voting power as a senator from california (40m pop)

>a senator from wyoming (500k pop) has the same voting power as a senator from california (40m pop)
Lol nice democracy amerifats

Attached: 1534208258848.jpg (352x253, 22K)

>i am populist

Attached: B96E37E0-9CF0-4A85-9C1E-37C47B7DA09C.jpg (585x399, 85K)

we try not to bully periphery states like the way the EU does, sorry

You’ll soon be spammed by a bunch of MAGApedes screeching about how the US isn’t a democracy but a representative republic. What they don’t seem to understand is that it’s not an argument.

Democracy is not for me

Absolute democracy is fine for a tiny country where everyone is the same. Imagine if the european union had votes weighted by population?

not an argument

How is it not?

What? Each state is equal under the law, not by population. Do you forget you are a federation of states?

>YEEEHAW MY SENATOR McCHEESE DICK FROM WYOMING WHO WAS ELECTED BY 100K PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL VOTING POWER AS THE LIBRUL MAWRON FROM CALI

Attached: 1526780744255.jpg (912x707, 132K)

Still not an argument, States are arbitrary lines, people are not. Explaining how things work is not an argument in favor of the status quo.

yeah but you see, countries are nation states.
the european union has like 30 nations within it.

he's comparing a country to a union comprised of 30 countries.

It's to stop them from sperging out in the same way the colonists sperged out in the Revolutionary War

Of course, the federal government could just take down any rebellion, but everyone would ree that it's an "overstep of government power".

I wish we had something like that here, the St*ckholmers have way too much power.

US states are like their own country

>the majority opinion is the best opinion

Attached: 67E5C47E-F4B6-4804-9E8F-466A84991373.png (1500x729, 88K)

What? I do not understand. So every time you argue constitutional law you have to start from some weird tabula rasa space and justify the existance of it at all? No jurisprudence or precedent? Or do you want to debate the existance and nature of nation states and federations? Please help me understand your point, I am sorry If I do not follow.

It's like you want to incentivise overpopulated regions to become even more overpopulated.

>Lol nice democracy

isn't this a Jow Forums thread?

There is literally nothing wrong with populism

>my opinion is best opinion

Attached: bottomless pit.jpg (645x729, 49K)

do they have different languages and very distinct cultures?

That is why there are 2 houses, yes. Why-oming is just as important a part of the US as any other state.

The senate is literally supposed to work like that you mong, it's a bicameral system where one house has proportional representation and the other one has equal representation.

>Farmers and rural areas, who will always have a smaller population than city niggers, shouldn’t be represented at all and completely dominated by retards who don’t know anything about rural life

Not different languages but the cultures are definitely different

Wyoming or any small ass state shouldn't be the deciding factor for matters as deciding the composition of the Supreme Court.

But we do, at least when it comes to our Parliament.

>all those reddit swedes
Disgusting.

Attached: MSh4P5t.jpg (5514x2296, 3.4M)

you're an idiot.

>anybody’s opinion matters more than the sovereign monarch’s

Attached: BD539182-834C-4AA0-9C4B-C2F246D5C754.jpg (558x614, 19K)

Why not? If what you wanted would happen all major decisions would be made by NY, Texas, Florida, and Cali.

The Anglo thought process

if the people from wyoming or any other small state got disenfranchised, they'd either leave and flood into the big 4 states, or revolt
that's bad

>letting a mong rule over an entire country just because they were born in a specific family

Attached: 1525149423247.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

America is Anglo.

>America is Anglo.

Attached: B1FE5748-A57F-4BBC-B016-73A1EDF9B7EE.png (218x231, 6K)

Attached: 1522603263079.png (614x282, 134K)

>3/4 are Southern states
Nevermind a bicameral legislature is better after all

>>America is Anglo.

Attached: 015.jpg (1080x2019, 619K)

Californians can just migrate en masse to states like Idaho or Wyoming and decisively changinf their voring habits by mere numbers.

>7.6%
>anglo
lmao

Attached: 46573786849740.png (283x662, 25K)

Meanwhile Mexican-American are like 10% of their population

1 person in wyoming isn't more important than 1 person in california but now the first one has a bigger vote.

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high and many if not most Americans from English stock have a tendency (since the introduction of a new "American" category in the 2000 census) to identify simply as "Americans"[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States.[11] Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of English origin or having possible mixed British Isles heritage, the other two being of Spanish origin.[12] Scots-Irish Americans are for the most part descendants of Lowland Scots and Northern English (specifically: County Durham, Cumberland, Northumberland and Yorkshire) settlers who colonized Ireland during the Plantation of Ulster in the 17th century.

>What? Each state is equal under the law

That doesn't in any way implies you have to inflate the voting power of the less populous states.

The current political system in the US is simply unfair, every man should have the same voting power.

why would they do that if we made voting based on population

>t. st*ckholmer

Let me ask, should the majority of the USA's decisions be decided by California, Texas, Florida, and New York?

>literally proving that you're all mutts
fucking hell you're retarded
lmao

Hillary still lost. You have to get over it.

It’s not even a representative republic, it’s a democratic republic, as is every single Western nation

t. 100% pure italian

Attached: Argentina_6.jpg (696x464, 93K)

1 white vote in Wyoming is worth at least 750 spic votes from California

>all those reddit swedes
It's just our and Finlands population that spend alot more of our time online than the average country. We're way overrepresented on Jow Forums aswell.

It literally is.
Either make the US a unitary state or fuck off and don't complain about an essential trait of US federalism.

>no son. you will not inherit my farm. it will be run by the biggest mob of people who turn up at my funeral. at least for a few years. then the mobs will gather again and if there is a new biggest mob then that mob will take over

Attached: A34961FF-40D2-495B-828C-7817D5F6ED4B.png (406x438, 26K)

Those places aren't one person, the most people should decide

what the fuck is this supposed to even mean to me?

never claimed to be.

You retard.

This was done explicitly on purpose by America's founding fathers

It's nearly 2019, why isn't your country /federal/?

Attached: kisspng-federal-government-of-the-united-states-unitary-st-qanon-5b17d431b12153.52023733152828830572 (900x480, 59K)

BUT THE MAJORITY IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Attached: IMG_3690.png (942x712, 79K)

Which would lead to those states dominating national politics. The US is a Federation and balancing proportionality is absolutely necessary.

yes, what's your argument against that?

P O W E R

In the European Federation no one matters except Germany. It's why it will probably fail.

>An echo chamber of leftists ideologies and niggers should have more power than the minority outside of the echo chambers that produces food
My God you're a genius.

Attached: 1516382607947.png (500x407, 197K)

>In the European Federation no one matters except Germany

Germans would wish that. It is just a populist meme that is rarely true in practice.

Argentina is falsely listed as Federal.
our civil war was a fucking clown fiesta.

but they vote as one person. in a presidential election, for example, whoever wins the most votes in a state wins the entire state. so if we just gave california nearly quadruple the voting power of ohio, then there is a clear problem
literally the only way to make the changes you guys are advocating is to completely rework the way our democratic processes work.

That the majority is retarded

>a small group of people can't be retarded, so let's give them power over the entire population
I see you're clearly part of this fabled majority you speak of.

>Wyoming has the same power as Californ-

Attached: 1020px-ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png (1020x593, 139K)

>the only way I can conceive a state is with monarchy

Attached: 1523312876437.jpg (397x450, 23K)

Revoking the electoral college and equal representation in the senate would be a great way to balkanize America, make it happen.
For me its the Holy Mormon Kingdom of Utah

You are absolutely right tho, there would be civil war.

It's not though because Congressmen are allotted according to the state's population. California has 53 Congressmen and Wyoming one.

republicans will never ever win an election once they lose texas

Florida is more likely to switch first.

You've been reading BBC I see. It's a compromise because states like Delaware was butthurt and it makes sure small population states aren't fucked over by states like California, NY, Texas and Florida.

That's to ensure all states get a say. People get a say in House of Representatives, which is based on population.

If Europe ever gets its shit together and federalizes you'll understand why Luxembourg doesn't want to give up 100% of their sovereignty to Germany or France.

That's why we have a House (bigger states have more power) and a Senate (all states are equal).

California voted fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger to be their mayor, if anything, they should have less impact on major elections.

Why is it always shithole countries defending conservatism?

>mayor
Nice brain amerifat

Guess the earth really was flat a few thousand years ago.

>the US should become an absolute democracy
This will have liberals dominate everything and make the USA an SJW haven

And that's a good thing.

or you can just vote jew york, goyami and commiefornia out

>forgets House of Representatives
But then again, you're a dumb Euroshit who has probably never studied the US government.

eu does the same shit

The US is a democratic republic, not a democracy. The Senate is supposed to represent the philosophical elite and the house of representatives is supposed to represent the people.

Sort of. America is a very big country. New Mexico is very different from say, New England.

and then watch the entire country collapse into chaos as the big cities no longer financially prop up the agriculture and the cities no longer get cheap tariff free goods for manufacturing.

The parliament is weighted by population. Commissioners are sworn to promote e""""u"""" (read North Europe) interests.

>t. never been to the US
Southern Americans have nothing in common with a west coaster

>Eurotards face when they don't know what a republic is.

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

>People don't deserve a vote because they were born in the wrong state.

>Spotted Eagle

Attached: yyo77pkw9hg3y3o9.jpg (401x500, 24K)

from a latino perspective and having been to 15 US States, the US is a place where every State wants to be thought as having a different culture but people are pretty much all the same.

The biggest difference you'll find is pace.
If you go to Southern States most people will be nice because they aren't always in a hurry.
If you go to say, New York, everyone will be in a hurry and won't be nice because they're in a hurry or they can't feed themselves. But once they're not hurrying they'll be as nice as southies.

What happens is that people still pretend to have a culture, but outside of muh guns and some regional cuisine (being rapidly replaced by latino cuisine) they don't have much to offer