Don't feminists care that by accusing literally every man on earth of rape...

Don't feminists care that by accusing literally every man on earth of rape, they're guaranteeing that when a woman actually does get raped people aren't going to believe her and the perpetrator is going to get away with it?

Attached: yougonget.jpg (600x600, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JEm4d6Wu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Don't feminists care
nope, or they would care for the victims instead of claiming to be "warriors" for the victims when no one asked them to

the idea is that people shouldn't care what men say so it doesn't matter if a woman was lying

>women
>thinking about long-term consequences

Attached: women.jpg (222x250, 7K)

No because the more rapes that get no conviction the stronger their arguments become.
Don't underestimate your enemy. Feminists are perfectly happy to let their "sisters" suffer for their cause.

Women want to be raped so it's a win win. Feminist cunts get to cry and moan about women being raped and more women get to enjoy getting raped.

>women
>caring about anything that isn't themselves
Women don't give a shit if a thousand false rape accusations destroys the credibility of a legitimate rape accusation. All that matters is if their specific accusation is getting attention.

I just can't wrap my head around a masochistic ideology like that. There are certain blind spots right wingers have like corporate types, but they're just that, blind spots, you know? Nobody on the right side ever intentionally votes or campaigns on "yeeeah if we get this done life is gonna be worse for us let's do it"

Feminism isn't an idealogy, it's a job.
If feminists suddenly accomplished everything they allegedly wanted, think of how many activists, authors, bloggers and what not would suddenly find their income streams drying up.
Now obviously there are idiots on the ground level that believe in the "cause" but they are just pawns to the career feminists.

No, they don't. Here's an anecdote from my life.
>sister is a dyke
>other than wanting to fuck women she's fairly level-headed, responsible
>she gets married to a woman
>sister-in-law is a raging feminist
>18 months later my sister separates from her because the feminist has been beating her
>initially would abuse her where it wouldn't show, but eventually broke her nose and fucked up her knee to the point she had to have surgery to fix it
>sister is now very opposed to feminism
Your mistake is believing most feminists are capable of thinking at all.

To you it appears masochistic, but they consider themselves victims of someone else's oppression, even if it doesn't exist, so if any of their own get destroyed they're considered a martyr and forgotten

Probably not.

Attached: 1198379960302.jpg (180x136, 6K)

that's the whole point.
satans kingdom satans
playground. spread your
cheeks he wants to play.

Attached: 91TgIz52k3L.jpg (2478x2484, 802K)

>accusing literally every man of rape
I've never been accused of rape, argument dismissed.

Accusing literally ever MAN of rape. Not little bitch boys

it would be waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy more realistic and authentic, if the image said "girl"

They do not understand, senpair. They do not understand. They are low IQ.

its generally only white men

how much money did 50 shades of grey make?

>when a woman actually does get raped people aren't going to believe her
worse, people will belive her, they just won't give a shit

Think of their end goal: a society where women can wear anything, do anything, or say anything and never ever be held accountable because they won’t need to. That is their end goal and, because they’re fucking children who refuse to admit that their “utopian” goals aren’t achievable, they try to enforce the norms of that society before they exist in order to make those norms reality. They’re zealots of the highest order; convinced as they are that their “utopia” is even possible they don’t care how much suffering is caused trying to implement it. Worse still, they are certain that their utopia is inevitable—they’ve just gotta keep the pressure up and surely everybody, everywhere will bend the knee, right?—so they can never, ever back down.

i have XY chromosomes, i am 100% a man.
Both my parents are white.

At least TRY to be logical.

This is the left conditioning us not to believe sexual allegations because they are at risk of being exposed for years of abuse.

>Tell every girl from a young age that if she's raped no one will believe her and instead will think she's a lying slut.
>surprised when girls who have actually been raped are hesitant to tell anyone.
Feminism.

>they're guaranteeing that when a woman actually does get raped people aren't going to believe her
No, their mindset is that the woman is always be believed. The problem happens when the police or other investigators involved objectively look at facts....If no facts are found, the useful idiots will start using their bullshit made up words to describe the injustice of a real investigation.

Yes, it is real, and yes women will suffer because of this.

Women don't really mind getting raped, they just like to complain about stuff.

God I haven't seen this meme in years

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JEm4d6Wu4

> increases rape
sleepy time goy

many such cases with lesbians

Unless there's some video, a busted lip, a black eye and a wad of jizz dripping out of a hole or two, I'm disinclined to believe any woman.

it'll be funny when their pet niggers turn on them.

Attached: nig-twitter.png (2800x1964, 2.71M)

I wonder if any men ever saw that movie willingly.

You're a rapist.

Listen and believe 'rapes' have always been a political weapon.

doesnt matter.end result.
phleminists just want to spread their pussy bread to be a power group.they want a phleminist party to enslave everyone in the world.cept the jews.
theyre cool because they larp appropriately.

>feminists
>Worry or plan for the negative consequences of their actions on society.

That's not how these people work OP.