You’ve gotta be kidding me. They’re not even hiding it anymore

You’ve gotta be kidding me. They’re not even hiding it anymore.

Attached: 1D0447A7-7041-4801-A967-4556613907B3.jpg (750x1167, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/3d-printed-gun-activist-cody-wilson-charged-with-sexual-1829168263
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lemme guess, he banged a 17 year old
and they’re pretending it’s pedophilia lol

Provide source or fuck off.

gizmodo.com/3d-printed-gun-activist-cody-wilson-charged-with-sexual-1829168263

I fucking called it! Normal sex made illegal by some fuckmuscle who didn’t want his hot, PERFECTLY READY 16 year old daughter to get railed like a fucking freight train. Fuck stupid ass age of consent laws!

Psyop. The dude that was a supposed activist was in on it from the beginning. He was then promoted so that he would be the face and name associated with printed guns. Then they promote a made up story about s sexual assault which will link the concept of printed guns with sexual impropriety now in some people's minds. Completely made up and scripted from start to finish.

This mother fucker will go down guns blazing if this is bullshit. They will make him a martyr.

>Going to jail over fucking a 17 year old

OHHHHH SAAAAY CAN YOU SEEEE

Attached: 1518677866863.png (650x622, 21K)

How do they keep getting away with this? We need to let them know we know, so they’ll shut it down.

Attached: 38233F88-5176-4DA8-AE50-D73B6E79ECFB.jpg (947x885, 172K)

I don’t know about all that. I do find it troubling that a lot of enemies of the left seem to face similar allegations. Not sure if this one is legit or not but it definitely makes me wonder.

>the victim told counselors she met Wilson through the website, SugarDaddyMeet
this should be on the website

>sexual assault of a child
Imagine if writing was your full time job and you made titles that sounded that awkward

I called this shit about 3 weeks ago after he was on Alex Jones show.

How conservative of you. How very conservative of him. No, seriously.

Anyway the girl was under the age of 17. That's all they're saying right now. He met her on an online website and arranged to pay her 500 dollars for sex at a hotel.

Oh dear. Underage prostitution, sex trafficking, soliciting sex with a minor online, so on.

Land of the free

We need to ban sexual assault children.

Think of the children.

dude always struck me as smarter than this

huh

This story absolutely enraged me.

ole reliable

Some of you are missing the point. This is the lefts M.O. the set people up for sexual assault.
My speculation is that she signed up for the app That you have to be 18 to use so she lied. She targeted him. Offered him sex for $500. He accepts. She runs and tells and now the left has a right wing pro gun guy in thier proverbial crosshairs. It’s a total setup. He’s stupid to fall for it.

P.s. It’s not about pedophilia. You have to be 18 to use the app. The truth is lost I you people sometimes.

>meet girl on SUGARDADDYMEET
>assume she's of age because you have to be 18 to use the site
>pay her money because SUGAR DADDY is in the fucking name

Clearly a child rapist fucking 6 year olds

The girl didn't rat to the police, a roastie counselor did.

Attached: police.jpg (1024x725, 434K)

>what if the child consents tho

Attached: index.jpg (262x193, 7K)

>gizmodo

Doesn’t matter. She told. She knew the counselor has to call the police in a case of a “sexual assault”. It was all a plan. I wonder how much she was paid by the Marxist. If it was truly consensual, even being under 18, which I’m sure she lied about, she wouldn’t have told.

Basically anyone with a brain in the u.s likes to touch little kids. Its like you're so smart that you forget kids are out of bounds. Jesus christ america can you sort your shit out.

>gizmodo

remember: even if you're squeaky cleen they'll make something up.

>little kids

Read the article try again

lmao

She was working for the fbi/atf. They had/have his computer bugged. They knew he was looking to get laid on the sugardaddy website and set him up. Glow in the dark niggers want us all disarmed.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180918-213758_Chrome.jpg (416x427, 57K)

Libertarians are such easy prey.

This girl was obviously looking for cock and he was ready to give it to her. Did he even know she was underage? Shouldn’t the website have vetted her? No, he’s the convenient scape-goat

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed and be done with it.

/Thread

>Wilson allegedly met the girl on a website called SugarDaddyMeet.com.

Lucky I live in a country where age of consent is 16

Attached: 1__duck.jpg (800x553, 430K)

Oy veyyyy

Attached: 1518147389985.png (1180x576, 350K)

Maybe he is smarter than this and it's a complete fabrication.

there is literally nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

It's kinda creepy when you're 40 tho.

>link the concept of printed guns with sexual impropriety now in some people's minds

neva been done befo

Attached: SmartSelect_20180919-093418_DuckDuckGo.jpg (810x1003, 353K)

it better be, in its entirety, because signing up for sugardaddymeet is condeming enough

Cody Wilson was 3D-printed?

of cooooourse ..

#FALSEACCUSATIONCULTURE is the tool no uno of the deep state / leftists

>Libertarian catched after having sex with underage girl
Like pottery

Come on... if you’re so lame you pay some random chick on internet for sex... you deserve the possibilities of bad consequences.

This dood is old, he should be chasing gun cougars. Not peer teen internet gangsters

What if the "child" lies though.

this. he's possibly already dead and this story is after-the-fact coverup to explain how he 'went down fighting' (with a single shot to the back of the head, no autopsy).

more likely it's all just total BS. the orgy of evidence is itself suspicious. they'll never have to actually produce any of this claimed evidence, because the target will be killed or institutionalized or coerced to 'deal'.

Shhhh, don't bring attention to the fact that journalists can't into English very well.

Was the $500 in cash? Or Crypto? Just curious, because this guy is a full blown coiner. You would think he would at least use dat fancy Crypto if he was doing something dicey. Or perhaps he knows that the the anonymity spiel is a lie and even the darker coins leave a trail.

It is a known fact that most libertarians are degenerates.

>musk accuses dude who helped save a bunch of lives of being a sex tourist pedo
>'omg musk ebin he must have proof why would he otherwise say so?!'
>anyone else accuses a dude of sexual assault or pedophilia
>'fake news smear tactic by the kikes'

Attached: 1520065490574.jpg (533x638, 42K)

>there are people dumb enough to believe this
He was on Ralph Retort for 3 hours answering questions. He's not a LARP.

Wanna know how people can tell you're new here ?

>17 gets you jail time

How, if the age of consent is 16?

Remember, only the oppressive left uses sex as a weapon.
Now look at Trump bring in all these random women Clinton supposedly touched

THE ANCAP MEME WAS TRUE ALL ALONG

Federal law beats state.

Mexican people? Or real humans?

That’s trump punching back. You honestly think he would have done that if they didn’t go there first? You are retarded.

The article I read didn't say the girl's age but did say she was under 17 years old

there is no federal age of consent

LOL, weaponized #MeToo

> still didn't know people can be printed now
Welcome to 2018

They slap that shit on people when nothing else works. Same with Assange.

wait? so a hook up fuck buddy/dating site was used as an intermediary? cant you put the blame on the site for shitty age verification? unless she was listed as underage, then he is done for.

Hmm.
That's fucked if true, but it's a little worrying that they can just load the files from your Symantec/Intel backdoor.
Look how many people this has happened to in positions of whistleblowing or other strange shit.

>punching back
So then you admit its not a left thing
Its only done by pedos and deviants to start.
He can argue he wanted to see id and walked

>when you shoot your neighbor's escaped child sex slaves with your 3d printed guns for starving on your lawn

>these are the same people and there's no room for nuance in the argument
Literally hang yourself

did he fuck kids?
Thats gross

I’m 60 and still bang 18 year olds

More proof that women should have never been considered anything more than property

“Come on,” I said.
“Don’t you all understand that the protection of private property is the foundation of all personal liberty?”

It didn’t seem like they did.

thats fucking retarded, who makes these stupid fucking laws up, so basically because someones feelings are hurt a man's life can be destroyed...

Perhaps he should ignore 3dpd and stay with silicone.

Let's not forget that it's commonplace today in the west for under 18s to actively seek sugar daddies in all walks of life. Girls are sexually active from the age of 12-13 usually and soon grow tired of "immature broke boys", start going on about wanting older men with money when they're like 16 and then get the balls to go for them soon after. It's constantly going on under the radar and has been socially acceptable for a long time. I mean these teenage roasties post about it openly on FB and everyone just thinks it's funny at the very least or openly supports and proliferates it. If a young girl wants an older man that's fine. But if an older man wants a young girl he's a paedophile. It's just more man-hate garbage and female monopolisation of the sexual marketplace.

But yeah my main point being, this is obviously a set up to some degree because all attractive 17 year olds are doing the same things. Fucking far older men and seeking sugar daddies.

There isn't a lot of information here. Did he know she was underage?

They pulled surveillance tapes and tracked his plate after she told a counselor they solicited each other on a sugar daddy website? Something seems fishy here. It seems planned.

this
eventually he'll be able to print them too

who gives a fuck, hes guilty on two counts.

GET RID OF JEWS

What two counts?

Thinking with his dick and paying cash.

Attached: 1534512016519.jpg (486x384, 52K)

prostitution and because of that, some shit with wanting to fuck a kid.

Been there, done that.
Check out 3dpg and ask on ninjaflex

its always going to be an issue user. I always whack off prior to thinking about doing anything

IT'S OVER DRUMPFLETS

Attached: lib-er-at-or.png (1276x1170, 1.54M)

>child
>jyt

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19-23-10-49-266_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1560, 305K)

Dubss confirrm important life advice.
You should always do this unless you are superhuman/lowtest person who can just ignore that call of the pussy.

Are we sure he knew she was 17, also the age of consent in Texas is 17...

I think my grandmother was 14 when she got married, times have changed a bit.

This. Also InfoWars is a honeypot. Alex is working with the Feds to reduce his own sentence. Signed, shilled, delivered.

Girl type here. (Yes, it is relevant.) We need to bring whore shaming back. Stop orbiting THOTs online. Call them filthy whores. Get blocked. Get banned. Make new accounts and do it again. See a girl dressed like a slut in public? Sneer at her. Look at her like she is the filthy little piece of shit that she is. Better yet, have a friend in on it who will do the same and hopefully laugh at her. Have friends who are girls? Complain regularly to them about how you can't find a decent girl. That you're sick of all of the whores. She stops talking to you? Good. If a girl lets you feel her up on the first date, GHOST HER. Then vaguepost on your social media about how disappointed you are that you went out with what you thought was a nice girl who threw herself at you on a first date. Double-down on shaming "career girls" as future cat ladies who will die alone.

Women have this warped sense of collective power that flows from their loose sexuality and it needs to end. Leave them to make out with each other. Shun them utterly. This needs to start with the men.

>Be woman
>Agree to have sex for money
>Willingly have sex for money
>Admit you willingly had sex for money
>...
>This is assault
You fucking what m8?

This. I do this constantly. Shame is many more men defend women when men like me shame them. So they erroneously think there's nothing wrong with what they're doing because most men approve despite most men only approving because they want the approval of the women in question.

nice pic bro, you are pretty clever and cool, and i mean that

"children" can't consent and the agreement being bartered in the first place is illegal in Texas. He's a retard.

It really needs to happen. No more "Netflix and Chill." Have actual dates in public settings, or date in groups. This needs to be turned around.
>He touched me years ago.
>Did anybody see it?
>No...
>Why not? Were you alone with him?
>Y-yes...
>Whore. What did you expect? You got what you wanted.

I'm sure she lied about her age because you need to be 18 to be on those sites. Was probably 16. I doubt Wilson even knew she wasn't 18 until the FBI knocked on his door months later.

Still funny how it plays into the ancap consent memes.

If she lied about her age, she should answer to the law, not him. Rape by deception? He wouldn't have slept with her if he had known her age. Entrapment? Something. He should also be able to sue the website. All of this needs to be turned around. It has all gone too far.

This. He never would have had this problem if he wasn't looking for a young prostitute just to get his dick wet and feel good.