RT-AMERICA "In Question" is LIVE NOW

For those who are sick and tired of mainstream garbage boring American news outlets like CNN and others
there is a very interesting option from RT-AMERICA, new program called "In Question"

It's live now at:
rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

RT America broadcasts from its studios in Washington, DC.
Tune in to watch news reports, features and talk shows with a totally different perspective from the mainstream American television.
We delve deep into the most important issues on the US agenda, report the other side of the story, and explore unanswered – and unasked – questions.

Attached: RT-AMERICA %22In Question%22.jpg (1280x770, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

propagandamatrix.com/links.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU
youtube.com/watch?v=44I3pMouCnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've sent an e-mail with malware to one of your colleagues in the building you are currently in.
I know the person has opened the mail and clicked the link for about 5 min ago.
In about 3 more mins I'll get access to his/her computer.
Good luck finding out whos computer it is.

Attached: Let's play a game.jpg (350x350, 15K)

>his/her computer.
Hey idiote, so you don't know if the person is male or female...LOL

>and clicked the link for about 5 min ago.
Can you translate this nonsense

>trading american kike propaganda for russian kike propaganda

Attached: 1534513434235.jpg (217x208, 7K)

RT is good stuff. Yes they are part of the Kremlin "information war" machine but RT provides good "pieces of the puzzle"

>russian state tv
>state tv
>tv

pass

Attached: 1534315989336.jpg (700x318, 25K)

yes go back watching your pile of state manure called BBC.
LMAO...

Attached: British EMPIRE teeth.jpg (800x515, 61K)

RT is just as shit as BBC

It took me longer than expected.
I can't read cyrillic however.
So I've saved everything down on an external hard drive and I'll bring in help from someone who can translate it.
Nice memes btw.

>it's the RT retard again

how so?

State run, obvious agenda.

post it here,maybe some Russian speaking anons can help you.
Oh, you can't...because you are full of shit...lmao

very lame reason.
so you are uneducated uniformed parrot. OK got it.

>RT
OH NO NO NO

>so you are uneducated uniformed parrot. OK got it.
No. I get my news from a variety of sources. He's an aggregate of sites:

As you can see, RT is among them. So I sometimes look at RT. And it is just as biased as the BBC - only differently slanted.
>very lame reason.
Can you honestly tell me that RT and BBC are not state run as I posted. And therefore do not have an obvious agenda, as I stated?
My reasons for mistrusting RT and other state propaganda outlets is because they are STATE RUN, thus have an OBVIOUS AGENDA. But I still from time acces them as I prefer to get exposure to many different opinions. That does not mean that I trust either of them.

What part of this is being an "uneducated, uniformed parrot" as you ad hominem'd me in your post?
I await a clearly thought out reply. And if you could post an aggregate site with many various news sources from around the world like the one I posted above, I would gladly thank you.

Advertising for that propagandist channel again
Same user, same OP

Attached: sketch-1537353203203.png (720x864, 255K)

>And it is just as biased as the BBC - only differently slanted.
Like how. Give an example or two...
...or you just spewing nonsense.

RT is very good in general. This topic will quickly be shilled to death by beta male jews

RT is fun to watch on Victory Day, but other than that it’s very smoothly run. Putinist Agitprop.

Did you even fucking read my post?
BBC and RT are STATE RUN. And have an OBVIOUS AGENDA.

Do you deny this simple fact?

>there is a very interesting option from RT

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Literally propaganda
Fuck off shill

Advertisement, memeflag, it all checks out.

>we literally have Russian propaganda networks in America now

Attached: 1536645202293.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

>RT is very good in general
M'Putin

*tips Galloway's fedora

Attached: maputin.gif (1125x608, 271K)

I have no doubt RT is just as bad, but on an international scale.

errDOTee/857563

Attached: 1497538358389.jpg (351x351, 30K)

okay, Vlad.

>Can you honestly tell me that RT and BBC are not state run as I posted. And therefore do not have an obvious agenda, as I stated?
>My reasons for mistrusting RT and other state propaganda outlets is because they are STATE RUN, thus have an OBVIOUS AGENDA. But I still from time acces them as I prefer to get exposure to many different opinions. That does not mean that I trust either of them.
>What part of this is being an "uneducated, uniformed parrot" as you ad hominem'd me in your post?
>I await a clearly thought out reply. And if you could post an aggregate site with many various news sources from around the world like the one I posted above, I would gladly thank you.
Honestly, do you even have a clue how stupid your argument it.
you are just yapping giving no solid evidence that RT is misinforming you and is a state run.
OK even if it is state run, point to at least one article where they lied and misinformed you.
Post the evidence.
I'm going to suggest that you are not sophisticated enough to keep up with the level of sophistication of RT and your only argument is...they are state run.

I wasted enough time answering you... move on

RT is definitely one of the beter main stream news networks. They are just too left wing for me.

Yes, you’ve said that. RT is going to say things good about Russia. Very smart, have a cookie. Now what about actual news unrelated to Russia? How is RT as bad as BBC it CNN when it comes to middle eastern news or European or Asian news?

>propagandamatrix.com/links.html
I have no time to check your link...besides posting that link was not answering my challenge to you, but that is beside the point.
>BBC and RT are STATE RUN. And have an OBVIOUS AGENDA.
OK, so?
What's the agenda that RT has that makes them so bad according to your opinion.

Again user, point on this doll where did the RT touched you and feed you false fake news story?

Attached: medical doll .jpg (497x497, 46K)

You can't convince him senpai. RT is ok in my book, but redpilled it ain't. I do like to occasionally watch that madman Max Keiser or Peter Lavelle.

this is literal russian shilling

Attached: 1509556058858.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>Give an example or two...
PIc related is a screengrab I just took.
In the first example ,Putin is shown as strong and the picture is prominent at the top. He's "testing out a sniper rifle" for fuck's sake.

Just below that, the headline emphasis how UK is being aggressive towards Russia - "Russia should shut up" The quote has nothing to do with Ukraine, but is blatantly linked in the headline. The quote was over the Skripal poisoning NOT Ukraine. Also the speech marks around the word 'frontline' suggests he believes he is visiting a warzone, but that he's wrong about that. This use of quotes around words is intended to distance the reader from them. For example - Tommy Robinson the "free speech" campaigner.

To the right the headline is "No such thing as crime in Britain if you're an aristocrat". Can you see you this is biased??

the next headline I circled "Orban's Moscow visit a middle finger gesture to EU after last week's humiliation". Can you see how the words "middle finger gesture" are telling us that Orban just told the EU to fuck off? (I hate the EU and respect Orban but this use of language is utterly sensationalist)

I can give loads of examples of both the BBC and RT propagandising.

Attached: rt.png (1274x531, 587K)

>this is literal russian shilling
So?

Attached: pol-meme flag RUSSIAN SHILL:.jpg (713x768, 439K)

LMAO, OK so you are some over sensitive super paranoid homo faggot who hates Putin.
OK got it, you are faggot fudge packer...LGBT turd.

Attached: faggot crying like a bitch.jpg (722x600, 41K)

>Can you see how the words "middle finger gesture" are telling us that Orban just told the EU to fuck off? (I hate the EU and respect Orban but this use of language is utterly sensationalist)
>I can give loads of examples of both the BBC and RT propagandising.

>Can you see
how ridiculously dumb you are ???

Attached: crying faggot.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

HERE:

Attached: RUSSIAN SHILL-OFFICIAL LOGO:.jpg (1280x703, 75K)

i've never seen a shill this butthurt lol

and you are another LGBT butthurt turd...LOL

Attached: GAY BUSTER, in Russia.jpg (1024x680, 116K)

>over sensitive super paranoid homo faggot who hates Putin.
>you are some over sensitive super paranoid homo faggot who hates Putin.
I don't hate Putin at all, and I'm not homo. I think he's a good leader - a bit authoritarian for my liking, but generally good for his country (unless you're a journalist critical of him). And I don't like my country's government.
>OK got it, you are faggot fudge packer...LGBT turd.
Steady on mate. You seem to be mad.
I pointed out examples of bias like you asked me to and you resort to some fruity insults, without offering any arguments.

I'm not singling out RT as state propaganda. There are many throughout the world.

Attached: where is the argument.jpg (924x627, 31K)

>I pointed out examples of bias like you asked me to and you resort to some fruity insults, without offering any arguments.
>I'm not singling out RT as state propaganda. There are many throughout the world.
Problem with your examples is that they are so snowflake like delicate stretched out examples made up to show some massive conspiracy
to disinform...maybe go back watching cartoons and leave politics to adults.
you are too sensitive living inside of a paranoid bubble... snap out of it and be more balanced in your perceptions.
Examples you gave are very homo like sensitive hurt feelings nonsense.
Grow a pair...

Attached: b i g b a l l s.jpg (800x600, 87K)

>and I'm not homo.
OK, my apology for calling you that user.

>they are so snowflake like delicate stretched out examples
No. They're clear examples.
>snap out of it and be more balanced in your perceptions.
I use a variety of news sources aggregated on this site (among others):
As you've already posted, you've not looked at it, so allow me to give you the headings:
>MAINSTREAM MEDIA BRITISH
>ONLINE ONLY
>GOVERNMENT/POLITICS
>US TV NETWORKS
> MAJOR US NEWSPAPERS
>SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
>EUROPEAN
>NEWSWIRES
>AUSTRALIAN
>CANADIAN
>RUSSIAN
>AFRICAN
>INTELLIGENCE
>MIDDLE EAST
>ASIAN
>EAST-ASIAN
>MAJOR US NEWS MAGAZINES
>MONEY, MARKETS & GOLD
>NEW ADDITIONS
>ALTERNATIVE MEDIA NEWS
>ALTERNATIVE COMMENTARY
>POLLING

Russian propaganda

>No. They're clear examples.
yes,they are examples,I don't dispute that.
But they are super weak examples.

lol nice state propaganda dumbass

AND?

>But they are super weak examples.
But I didn't even have to dig. I literally went to the first page of RT. Whether they are weak or not is your opinion, and is not an argument. You asked me for examples and I easily found some.
I could just as quickly find examples of bias in the BBC, or any number of other biased state and non-state outlets. Recognising propaganda is not a sign of paranoia as you accused me of. We should all be on our guard as to the information presented to us - that is to be open-minded and analytical - not paranoid.
The relative 'strength' or 'weakness' of the examples would depend on your individual political stance. You are obviously pro- RT so you view things through that lens.

Russia is more authoritarian than the western countries (in my opinion). A piece of evidence in favour of this argument is the number of journalists critical of the Russian state who have been murdered in suspicious circumstances. Anna Politkovskaya immediately springs to mind. But there are many more.

I'm not saying RT is any worse than BBC, ZDF, CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc. But that they ALL are biased.

EVERY PERSON ON THIS PLANET IS BIASED.
And that is a good thing.
Stop living in some utopian scenario.
Absolutely nothing wrong with being biased.
But is wrong for example to lie about weapons of mass destruction and start massive war in IRAQ like your Gov did togheter with the US.
Or to lie that Russia used force to take back CRIMEA...like your Gov and the US is doing. Perpetually lying about it.

“CRIMEA"
For those of you who are sincerely interested learning both sides of the story about CRIMEA and RUSSIA and PUTIN here is a very interesting interview with PUTIN.
(click on CC in Youtube to turn On English subtitles)
Yes this is a long interview, so only serious 'students of political science will watch thIs.
ENJOY...
VERY WELL PRODUCED DOCUMENTARY.

Crimea. The Way Home. Documentary by Andrey Kondrashev.
The Film was made to keep in history every significant episode that happened in Crimea in Spring 2014.
It took 8 months to finish the film and enveloped Simferopol and Kerch, Yalta and Bakhchisaray; Feodosia, Djankov, Alushta and a dozen settlements of Crimea.
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU

Attached: CRIMEA DOCUMENT-05.FEB.1954<.jpg (1280x928, 247K)

>Recognising propaganda is not a sign of paranoia as you accused me of.
Propaganda of what?
RT reporting actual factual events ??

>Absolutely nothing wrong with being biased.
I never said there is. Of course we all have biases. Whether or not they're based upon evidence is the key.

What I'm trying to say is that we should be on our guard to recognise them when presented with information from any and all media. There are a lot of hidden interest groups out there and biases can be very sublte and difficult to spot.
Thanks for sharing the documentary. Here's one in return "Meet Edward Bernays, Master of Propaganda"
youtube.com/watch?v=44I3pMouCnM

I'd urge you to look into Edward Bernays if you've never heard of him.

>I'd urge you to look into Edward Bernays if you've never heard of him.
OK, will watch latter.Thanks

GRU fuck off

Attached: russia.png (829x774, 1.52M)

TRY THIS...LOL

Attached: Preparation-H.jpg (800x567, 145K)

KGB please stop I don't want to read your newletters please take me off list.

RT is the best news imo. Good post OP. I could care less about their personalities though.

OK, user your bitching put you on even harsher list.
google SIBERIA your future new home...lol

I will also mention for whatever reason people claim Putin is Jewish because he wore a yamaka for a diplomatic event. Also his mothers name was Shelomova which people thought was Jewish, but was actually old Russian for helmet. Stop being retarded not everyone is a Jew.

Great - this propaganda is totally not mainstream unlike the counter propaganda on the other channel

But even if Putin is Jewish from his mother side...so what?
He is doing great job for Russia..and for the World.
Not all Jews are terrible.

Attached: PUTIN-Out of a crumbling EMPIRE.jpg (1024x462, 87K)

Yeah don't say that here though. lol

>Thanks for sharing the documentary
user, I would be interested to read your opinion after you watch that documentary on CRIMEA... If this thread is gone would you please make a thread with this topic in it and share your reflections...
Maybe use my CRIMEA image meme from my post with Trump picture init so it's easy to spot it...or some other easily to spot image.
Thanks.

Attached: CRIMEA-WAY BACK HOME.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

>Yeah don't say that here though. lol

Attached: 1387167803256.png (491x474, 548K)

Neck urself commie meme flagger