You've gotta admit it. This guy is really based the way he handled Jim

You've gotta admit it. This guy is really based the way he handled Jim.

Attached: Sargon 1.jpg (360x450, 38K)

I'll just have water and we'd like the two-for-twenty tonight. Thank you.

This guy is a pedo. Ukip wants nothing to do with this loser

Sargon is a literal man child. Fuck off nigger pussy faggot

I kinda stopped listening to him after richard spencer owned him

I wonder was he smuggly chuckling to himself as he listened to Jim rape him in front of nearly 30k people

i like how jim is making fun of him for actually trying to do something, while being proud for sitting at home and just "having a jolly time" getting fuckall done like that's a good thing

but muh suit

Muh Nazis are bad and racist, this nigga is a FUCKEN shill right to the core. Same goes for Jordan Peterson as they both have pledged to the Joos and gain their privilege

>i like how jim is making fun of him for actually trying to do something,
Undermine UKIP for his Jewish overlords?

>b-b-but he’s actually doing something!
So is Dankula and Jim doesn’t give him shit. Sargon is just an egotistical prick

Sargon has more subscribers than Dankula. Jim only cares about views

>offers to donate 1000 pounds to Steve Shives charity of choice for a one hour conversation
>relentlessly go after Shives for a week after making the offer
>Soigoy wants to debate Ethan Ralph 1v1 after getting shit on by Mister Metokur and Ralph for a week
>Ralph counter offers- 2v2, Ralph and Jim Vs. Carl and Vee; all superchat money gets donated to St. Jude
Will Soigoy of Applebees cuck out and look like a giant hypocrite?
My guess is The Stepfather doesn't have the balls to talk directly to the people he's been trying to slander.

Attached: 1517579052434.gif (640x360, 439K)

This. I watched his vids occasionally and his pathetic display against spencer exposed his inability to think on the fly. He just initiated his smug laugh sequence and proceeded to make a fool of himself. He's been doing so ever since.

Attached: Eyegore.jpg (480x384, 23K)

>the guy who regularly deletes his own channel only cares about views
no

>regularly
>hasn't made a new persona since 2014 when he ditched gmaergate
hmm

I stopped listening to most of them i think crowder is funny but he can whinge a bit. I did like paul j watson he made important points clearly to alot of people but now i just think he whinges too much. Kinda exhausting hearing the same old shit all the time lol.

He was too implicit as usual, should have emphasized more that this shit face is making money accusing people on internet trying to make money; harassing and ruining peoples lives, while playing high and mighty when others do something slightly similar

That's gonna be a negatory Sargoy.
Where are my tendies.

Attached: that boomer who fucks young asian women.jpg (485x443, 30K)

Yeah, he was pretty based. Didn't have to wait long for our orders to be taken and he was always ready to get us refills. Left him a good tip, he earned it.

Attached: image.jpg (1042x781, 225K)

10/10 shoop skills

>shooped

Attached: sargon vr jum.jpg (558x695, 210K)

Mine are better

Attached: Faggot.jpg (1280x720, 647K)

>shooped
He literally was dressed like that when he went to the EU.

Attached: image.jpg (843x1091, 176K)

>debate ralph
Literally who would want to bother with that? The guy is dumb as hell and has nothing interesting to say.

>Literally who would want to bother with that?
Sargon.
Sargon wanted to debate Ralph on Sargon's channel, so he could shut off the chat.
Ralph made a counter offer, and Jim said he'd be down to do it, and Keemstar said he'd be willing to host it.
So Carl has zero excuse to do this, and will look like a huge hypocrite in light of his offer to Steve Shives about 2 years ago

Attached: sargon made this.jpg (440x960, 81K)

>I don't want to brag, but it's kind of a big deal.
>I totally met Nigel Farage, like for real.

Attached: sub-buzz-21450-1501028129-8.jpg (715x400, 18K)

Ralph is an easy target for Sargon because even without pressure, Ralph responds to controversy with “yeah I dunno whatever”

>be aspiring politician
>have mental breakdown because a faceless troll made fun of you ill fitting suit
If he can't handle Jimbo's bantz, how will Sargoy deal with public pressure if he were elected to any sort of public office? Pic unrelated, I just like office ladies.

Attached: 9102810927.png (1286x1406, 967K)

Spencer broke something in sargon.

>Reminder that every single solitary one of these faggots got their MAJOR start in GamerGate, and will NEVER live that simple fact down.

Even GG talking heads who were nowhere near as prolific as these clowns can be seen on Twitter every so often trying to comment about how "silly" GG was, even though they were balls deep into it when it was going on. GG is a stigma Sargon and friends will never live down. At the very least Jim diawaoved GG when it was clear they were too wrapped up in doing stupid shit like starting "muh GG community" and buying sealions.

Attached: freedom_hitler.gif (512x512, 32K)

>*0.03 sargoy coins have been deposited into your sargoy shill account*

Attached: 1537292243196.png (1114x460, 383K)

that was a slaughter

>short sleeve shirt and tie
>maroon tie on black shirt
>black shirt navy blue pants
why does sargon dress like he's applying for a minimum wage job?

No way any self respecting greasy spoon would let someone dressed like a child trying on his dad's suit hand out menus. They have dress codes. I think #1 is you can't look like a fucking retard. The whole thing is really weird. Who the fuck is that out of touch that they would put on a suit that looks like a trashbag hanging in a tree like that and go out in public?