Are Jews superior to white people?

Attached: 1522680752361.png (593x552, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyjgZrNRKtM&t=531s
youtube.com/watch?v=2WdMGx-6kjE&t=2116s
youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs
jrmip.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

no. this is why Jews are actively trying to kill off the white race

yes but it depends on how you look at it

whites are empathetic jews are not.

due to this flaw we are easily exploited

our kindness is our weakness.

I've always been skeptical of the (jew funded/wrote) race and IQ books as an arbiter of absolute truth. Of course jews are going to say they are the smartest and everyone else is an idiot since they have the most $ and are the most devious and deceptive. On the other hand I think everyone and their brother knows that niggers really are the stupidest by mere observation. As for the highest IQ's I suspect the gooks.

Nice strawman, kike

They all have a built in mental illness which counteracts it, perhaps god is punishing them.

pretty much, because Ashkenazi Jews have been indirectly practicing anti-dysgenics (eugenics) for centuries. They tend to score high in verbal/vocabulary sections but actually score lower on the visuo-spatial sections (they average around 95 here, I think).
>inb4 source
look it up I know its out there

Attached: chris langan somalians.png (990x1482, 268K)

"genetic superiority" is arbitrary and the only thing a "racial realist" asserts is that different races are different.

Yes. On average anyway.

IQ is not everything. It's mostly just used to get normies interested. The best way to gauge people is to look at what their civilizations have accomplished.

-One tenth of 1% of the world population has the most money, writes all the books on science.
-They don't have the highest IQ though.

This post proves the stupidity of your tiny goy brain.

>1 post by this ID
Really makes me think.

Theyre better in the same way a tapeworm is better than a lion.

One group are builders and thinkers, the others are opportunists and manipulators.

Everything about them is built on lies. They cant do anything by themselves without taking advantage of the empathy of others.

What they do succeed at though is they are patient and they work together well. But if whitrs collaborated together even half as well, it would be clear to everybody who is superior.

Jews are so fearful and jealous of the white man, they became our natural enemies. It's a pointless struggle and like children, they just wont give up and throw louder and louder tantrums as the years have gone by. At this point, I don't think they are going to back off until they start WW3.

They are natural born rent seekers. In Christian tradition it's considered wrong to profit without doing any work. The Jew has no such qualms. Hence the Jewish practices of money lending (interest), and buying and selling diamonds and gold. It's naturally leads to more 'cleverness' in how to fuck people over that do actually work for a living. I.e. engage in a fair exchange of work and/or goods. It's not an all encompassing intelligence however.

>whites are empathetic jews are not.

That's what niggers say. They are empathetic and good and whites came and plundered their countries.

That's exactly what I've seen niggers say in documentaries about Namibia, Zimbabwe and south Africa. That whites sit in their mansions and black people do all of their chores.

Isn't it Yom Kippur?

>Jews superior
a racist myth pushed hard by shills for the past few years on Jow Forums

truthfully, academics would point in the opposite direction.

>seems some people just have a high opinion of themselves and an opportunity to perpetuate their belief

white people are the niggers of jews and asians

The difference is that the boers were there first. They cultivated the ample land, and built themselves farms. That's hard work. Good Christian people that produce goods with their hands. There is nothing stopping niggers doing the same work. Problem is, they don't. Because they are too lazy or too dumb. Where are the Jewish farmers?

Yes, but they use it for evil.

Attached: prophecy.jpg (815x560, 73K)

Sure buddy

they can go be superior in their own country without foreign aid
dumb strawman

jews are white

If you don't know why zionis is the problem watch/listen to this video it explains it pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=KyjgZrNRKtM&t=531s

Corrupt media and how it works
youtube.com/watch?v=2WdMGx-6kjE&t=2116s

Wtf just wtf
youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs

Attached: 1518157120305.jpg (600x551, 261K)

Jews are not capable of love. Whites are. Thus no morality can hold the eternal jew from doing the most criminal and deprave acts for power.

You mean parasites. They seek to infest civilization with more parasites like welfare recipients so they can be the top of the food chain of well, parasites.

If they are then they have their own ethno state they can all live in.

>Where are the Jewish farmers?

Israel literally has the best farm agricultural technology in the world. People from all over the world come here to learn farming.

Jews are just not gonna do the grunt work, because there is dumber labor to do it. Just like in Africa.

no they cannot, they are literal parasites surviving off the very kindness of white guilt.

No mixed race jews are not white. By mutt standards yes. le 56% etc

are you saying that you love black people?

White vs blacks is a common observation.Denying that is denying that 1+1=2.

Whites vs jews are ((unbiased)) studies to explain to goym why nepotism exists.

Love of money and power is also love. A degenerate form of love, which leads to the false notion that anything can be bought. Which is not intelligent. Hence their IQ is overrated. It just applies when someone can be fucked over in order to gain money and/or power.

Attached: kickout.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

this is retarded. Christians were consistently persecuted throughout history, too

Whites are the only group that can’t engage in rampant nepotism without being scolded. Everyone else gets a free pass.

Citation needed

Jews are wh*te. I know it ruins your narrative n shit but they're wh*te.

Attached: 1271332428912.gif (200x179, 1014K)

Yes.

Exactly my point. Your average boer will get up at the crack of dawn to put in a hard days work. Regardless of what you heard niggers say in a 'documentary'. Buying farming technology and paying cheap labour with stolen sheckels is easy. You may as well invest in Monsanto and call yourself a farmer.

Jews are White, so that's a redundant question.

I agree.In order for nepotism to exist you need to have power,mostly economic.Every major aspect of the world(food,medicine,oil,weapons) is controlled by those (((normal))) people.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs
you can do nothing, goy
jrmip.org/

All this thread has done is make me want to team up with the niggers and exterminate the jews

Skin color does not dictate all cultural rivalries. Racism doesn't even actually exist, it's just a distraction and hiding place for the wicked. Whites and jews are the perfect example of this, both have generally light skin, but jews would love nothing more than to eradicate and replace the white man, out of jealousy alone.

Based

Pic related

Attached: MartinLutherQuoteOnKikesMeme.jpg (721x703, 102K)

Then why do you import so much? Why can't you grow enough of your own if you're so smart?

Attached: 9087920.gif (565x424, 97K)

In intelligence yes. Otherwise, this is a stupid fucking question. Every single living organism has evolved the same length of time to become the most effective at surviving withiin its environment.

you can still claim jews are white
problem: solved

Every fucking time.
We don't just hate niggers because of low IQ. I don't hate Croatians or Serbs because their average IQ is 90. It's a set of genes that enables them to act like, and there is no other way to put this, niggers.
Kikes and their high IQ don't go a long way in terms of actually helping the world in any way. They have been detrimental to world politics from day 1.
A chimpanzee could build a mud hut for itself, but a malaria induced mosquito could kill it. The mosquito is not superior to the chimp. It does nothing of value.

Attached: 1537303974226.gif (360x270, 3.41M)

an iq is an expression of limitation. gods chosen
are limited some god they have.

the true God, is limitless. jews smart? LOL,
whatever, stick dick in jet exhaust you do
not deserve it.

>in intelligence
Yeah, exactly why they are so good at engineering. Oh, wait, they're not. Sure, they probably have the greatest verbal IQ in the world, but their spacial intelligence is average at best, and that's why they can't organize a nice country and still look no better than Iran despite Iran having like 40% incest marriages.

The Jews are not superior in any way. They are just culturally different. They have never had / have any shred of dignity and survive like vermin leeching the last morsel of anything from anyone. Human kindness and empathy is the weakness as people will play the oldest trick in the book to gain. Which is the victim card. After millennia of this card being used for survival with a high percentage of success rate it was then used to amass power slowly over time. Its the long con. However their survival is based on the abuse of human kindness and empathy. As they are inferior they are under the assumption they can create a world they have successfully leeched off for millennia better by changing the formula. Unfortunately at no time in history has changing the formula for a best selling product ever reaped benefits.
So in no way are they superior. They just know how to use the system like welfare niggers.

I have literally never seen a race realist deny that Ashkanazi Jews have higher average IQ than whites. Literally never.

Sage

no he said that Jews have high IQ because IQ is a bullshit number made by Kikes

read it faggot

But Israel's IQ is like 80. Ashkenazis run the tests and have a monopoly on ivy league schools through nepotism.

OP, what is Centrism
The most based ideology of all time

Which is the largest and most respected IQ society in the world?
Where was it founded?
Who was it founded by?
Why did the founder abandon the society shortly after it had been created?

the average Israeli iq is 60. the reason some jews are smart is because of white admixture

the average "white" hillbilly in usa has 45 iq still lower than israeli

Jews are superior. It's patently obvious and supported by every single fact.

Attached: jew9.jpg (569x721, 100K)

Jew rule every nation they immigrate to within about two generations of immigrating. Often they manage this with no money or resources at first.

Attached: jews.png (1191x1900, 2.36M)

They're smarter, but they lack creativity, like asians.

>we practice extreme cronyism and only promote/award our own
>our number of promotions and awards means we are superior
checks out, boys.. fuck.
my entire life has been a lie.
i'm ready to toil in your underground sugar caves, schlomo

Attached: 2c3605f46db0908084825ddbff8b2a5887919b374b90c40dea029a01c8de99e7.jpg (693x770, 123K)

Posted from bizarro world

"creativity" is a buzzword dumb people invented to feel good about them being dumb. I am guessing you also have "heart" and "emotional intelligence" and "street smarts" too right?

>But if whitrs collaborated together even half as well, it would be clear to everybody who is superior

Still the Jews

any people willing to operate completely without a moral/ethical structure essentially sprints to the top of any hierarchy...
most people, especially of an Aryan/indo-european background, have this thing called 'shame', or 'a conscience'.. it prevents us from acting unjustly towards others.
when your holy book says God himself bends the knee to your religious leaders, and all other people are animals, you're completely freed from this basic human decency.
Capitalism is a *perfect* fit for such jackals.

And you're good with math, and nothing else?

also, its important to note that several Christian denominations have IQ's higher than even the most absurdly high ashkenazi IQ estimates (estimates which always seem to be produced/pushed by jews themselves, and their most willing toadies).
Israel's IQ is somewhere around 96, while Scandianvian nations, if you were to test the White population exclusively, are over 115

Lmao, this is almost word for word what I heard niggers say. They are moral and white people are evil and exploit everyone, that's why they are rich in Africa.

Face it, if it wasn't for Jews, America would be like Gabon. So instead of bitching about it, feel grateful that we are your masters and give us more money. Because relative to our contribution, you're pretty stingy

Jews outnumber everyone in pretty much any prestigious prize. Including shit like the "Kyoto Prize" that has 100% Japs in its reward committee. They also control 44% of the world's wealth despite being 0.18% of the population.

Attached: jews5.jpg (1346x2800, 1.34M)

does cheating on a test make you smart? yes until you get caught. and jews get caught over and over and over. every fucking day.

the only thing that makes human special from other animals is that they have big enough brain to make calculations and math. everything else is beastlike

Attached: kek1.jpg (204x60, 15K)

Nope they still operate like rats.

they have a worldwide 'branding' network.. they control virtually all mass media in the west, and which group do they speak in a universally positive manner about? Which group do they speak in an almost universally *negative* manner about?
Its really as simple as this, they're the only ones that play the identity politics game with brutal efficiency.. we're in a war, and they're the only ones recognizing it and fighting it, while goy still sleeps.
But just you wait, little schlomo.. if you think for a moment jewish intellect can stack up against German, Brit, Norse, Dutch, you're in for an extremely rude awakening.
The next time we wake, it'll be the last.

>the only thing that makes human special from other animals is that they have big brains
ftfy
Animals, like jews, aren't creative or capable of abstract thought.

Attached: 28348949.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

Attached: merchantplease.jpg (1196x724, 169K)

no. we don't need jews but they need us. the world would be better off without them. if it was whites running the show we'd be on mars by now.

>most people, especially of an Aryan/indo-european background, have this thing called 'shame', or 'a conscience'

If that were true, you would drop the leather boots. You know EXACTLY which pair I mean, and I know you have them because all you hard workin' cowboy LARPers have them.

Yes, we.. Errm, THEY are.

Can you name a goy that can write words that touch the human spirit the way pic related can?

Attached: LeonardCohen.jpg (604x375, 68K)

Finny, I heard nigger Kangz say they used to build spaceships thousands of years ago until whites came from the caves and stopped their progress...

The absolute state of poltards...

Attached: 1504283678152.jpg (183x275, 9K)

also i love how you feel this graphic supports your stance.
Look at the difference between awards for 'economics' and 'peace', and look at how less often they win awards in nations in which their media dominance is lessened...
Those who've bought into the 'ashkenazi master race' myth created and pushed exclusively by ashkenazi folks tend to mix up shrewdness, deceit, manipulation, with intellect, merit, ability.. they're two *very* different things. In any unjust system/structure, the former will flourish.. in any healthy structure, the latter flourishes.
We're currently transitioning, so.. good luck.

Attached: jesus-cleansing-the-temple.jpg (1038x730, 105K)

I'm not denying that they have high verbal IQs, that's my whole argument. They have high verbal IQs and low spatial ones.

Jews rock let's give them a country and send them all to it

you said Jews aren't capable of creative thought

Attached: Isaac.Asimov.jpg (2530x3671, 2.07M)

is this a joke?
is leonard cohen greater than a dostoevsky in your jew-addled mind, my degenerate friend?

I've never heard of him, sorry.

itt:JIDF

Attached: Le-merchant-obscure.png (255x239, 75K)

We are not denying the difference, but IQ is not the only parameter that dictates superiority. If you are so smart, maybe you should be more aware of the fact thati inbreeding leads to numerous problems (look up Jew-specific hereditary diseases).
>inb4 niggers are physically superior
we fucking owned them in the literaland metaphorical sense, guess it didnt help them much

We need to colonize other countries though. Otherwise, we'd be limited. Unlike stupid white niggers who colonized third world shitholes by force, we do it with intellect. You should thank Jews though because without them, your countries would be literal shitholes. Just like African countries without colonization. You lot are literally chimping out like niggers in south africa who want their farmlands back.

also: pic related

Attached: Jewish_IQ.png (1440x1072, 218K)

this

Leonard Cohen's words effect far far more people worldwide.

Attached: CarlSagan.jpg (646x536, 64K)

another Master of the jewish Intelligencia

Attached: cajun-man.jpg (283x331, 44K)

In general, when Jews tried to immigrate to the US (back when we had standards for immigration), most couldn't score high enough on IQ tests to be qualified for admission since we only wanted the best. It wasn't until some "scientists" did supposed aggregate studies of IQ that Jews magically got such high IQs.

Kind of like how Asians are supposed to have such high IQs but most are dumb as bricks, and the high IQs come almost exclusively from the mostly-Westernized nations of Japan and South Korea. China claims to have a high average IQ, but their government selects only a few people to take the test and then claims that's the average for the entire nation.