Get in now

TWIAR with Greg Johnson youtu.be/1Xhr8Mp3Q8E

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-19 20-17-11.jpg (1683x789, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4nAxMUDLWGQ
amazon.com/White-Nationalist-Manifesto-Greg-Johnson-ebook/dp/B07H9XY5FK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bup

I like Greg but he gets old. No one wants to read a 10 page essay on the last Star Wars movie and it's implications for white identity

Meh, most warski streams are boring without Sargon or Styx.

>No one wants to read a 10 page essay on the last Star Wars movie and it's implications for white identity
I do.

Attached: 1475806413407.png (1049x1013, 614K)

get in chat and tell him that user

this isn't Warski, Mohamed

Its Mark Colletts stream, not Warski.

Why does everyone hate him again? I can't keep up with this drama. First it was MPC, then Spencer, now Anglin and DS.

good stuff

I don't think ppl hate Greg. There are just low info listeners.

No, there was people bashing him. Saying he was a drama queen and instigating fights and how he was a gossiping faggot. I wish people would stop sperging out at each other, it's hard enough as is.

I wasn't aware of that. What exactly did they accused him of? Who was he gossiping about?

I don't know, that's why I asked. I don't even know what MPC's problem was. I wish people stopped being so autistic and focused on attacking the Left.

zzzzzzz

yeah, but we gotta attack NGOs who badmouth us. You seen that report about YouTube?

Also, Jared was in Poland two days ago and gave some great speeches. We need Bannon to come now. I'm ashamed of my (((jewy))) PM. Morawiecki.

digits never lie
This guy speaks in such a boooooooooring tone it's mind boggling

I hate the faggy way he and richard spencer talk. No one talks like that. They obviously do that to sound more erudite and "educated".

would you prefer that he would shout like Cenk?

they are erudite. You can read books too.

It's the classic "I'm such an intellectual, so above you, let me explain things to you like you're a child" voice.

Spencer does that. But Johnson is a certified faggot academic, and a good one at that.

There's this thing in the middle of those two extremes. It's called having a normal voice and talking the way people do.

we need more all kind of capable leaders in AR. Care to become one and show them "da way"?

I would, but I've got neither time nor money to make videos. Not to mention that due to YT algorithms I would have to become popular in Serbia first and only then would the algorithm allow me to be recommended to international audience. In short, it's too much of a hassle for me to get into a call with him and tell him to speak like a normal human being

isnt that guy the one who got caught with a dick in his mouth.
he let a fag infiltrate and dox a lot of ppl in seattle area because he was seduced by a faggot

youtu.be/4nAxMUDLWGQ

Attached: 15340434526913163241925042712769.png (416x381, 191K)

you don't need money to make vids, bro. Styx is using normal Logitech cam. It's about having stg interesting and worthwhile to say. And have any shred of personality. You can do it, buddy. Get in chat, tell Greg what you think about his way of speaking. That's a start.

Also, you can set your country in YouTube. Doesn't need to be Serbia. If you speak English well enough you can choose many of EU countries.

Have more details?

let's start with changing the US foreign policy on Israel. There would be a lot of accidental allies. And we can start doing it by meming to normies and making vids.

>Styx is using normal Logitech cam.
Yea not exactly planning on using cam. I plan on having a nice career and make money in my field. I was thinking money for good mic and the whole setup.
>Get in chat, tell Greg what you think about
Another problem - I have no credit card (yea go figure) and the only way to get attention are super chats. I'm still in uni, don't have a job, don't have the need for credit cart. I don't buy things online and prefer physical cash to some digits on a card
>Also, you can set your country in YouTube. Doesn't need to be Serbia.
I know this, but I thought that algorithm scans ip address, like Jow Forums. If not then that's great.
Overall I thought about making videos, but as I said, I need money. I'll start working soon, so idk maybe I do make some videos eventually.

I can't rag on you really as I don't make vids myself.

But I hope you'll get a job soon and get a credit card. It's useful, for example for travel. For now get in the pleb chat and tag him.

All the best.

Well I will have to get one soon in order to receive dad's pension.

>"He talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded"

Attached: tard.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Buy his book. And fuckin read it. Before he gets Roosh V'd.

amazon.com/White-Nationalist-Manifesto-Greg-Johnson-ebook/dp/B07H9XY5FK

You can always get it direct from Countercurrents.

I'd do it because fuck Amazon.

I actually agree with most of what he says but wish he affected normal american accentuation - it would be better for his brand and appeal to normal white people.

Nah man you're right - he should speak nigger ebonics

this book is for us, not for the normie. It will help you convert others. He addresses there all the criticisms you can receive on your position.