FUCK YOU NOGS

They are teaching Dindu language in schools now

Attached: E6EC4B54-34D6-4E0C-9632-D72018A95322.jpg (540x960, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
niggernews.com
bbc.com/pidgin/world-45566838
niggernews.com/tori-45411702
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more of an objective statement...probably. what state is this?

you haven't noticed? it's all over social media

even faggot wiggers on Jow Forums say "thot"

>teachers be like
>mood af

and generally dropping the 's' on any word

I do not speak like a nigger. The sad part is people comment how "white" I talk.

user GOT A GAMEBOY IN HE BOOK PACK

>finna = boutta

Wow, looks like retard language. Literally how retarded children speak.

>no bix nood
DROPPED

lmao based niggers

BBC uses nigger language too

bbc.com/pidgin

the entire point is that they don't use proper grammar so if you teach them that in the first place it'll only get REALLY WORSE.

>Daddy's home!
>

its an english book for foreign language students. its not teraching them to read write and talk like that its teaching them common phrases so if they encounter nigs they can communicate with them. Of course it should offend nigs its undeniable proof of idiocy so wide spread it has to be taught about.

Kek

Black people are a meme

Fuck this fucking fucked up country

Attached: bbc dindu.png (1011x961, 586K)

"Finna" means "fixing to"

The absolute state of burgerland.

Attached: 1537080015251.png (508x673, 71K)

>even faggot wiggers on Jow Forums say "thot"
but they do it ironically
except the niggers, they actually mean it i guess

Is othello the ultimate redpill?
All the wh*tes in The town go insane because BLACK TÜRK Moor “BLACK RAM violates the WHITE LAMB”.

Is it inevitable?
Is it destiny?
Is all wh*te culture just an eternal REE at wh*te sl*ts worshipping BLACK COCK?

when i try to read this shit i honestly worry it might make me retarded or dislexic if i dont stop.

Attached: 1537334242402.gif (775x510, 824K)

Wow, really makes me think.

Attached: 1536874983975.gif (450x551, 213K)

American education sure is something...

Attached: 1499332459799.jpg (683x720, 67K)

this

they don't understand the difference between singular and plural notation

The proper web address for BBC pidgin is niggernews.com
Not even joking

The fucking state of this country.

Every wh*te in Venice even pretends to be his friend and ducks his BLACK COCK in public despite being deathly jelly and hateful of him. HAAA literally the black guy walks by meme.jpg

muh legacy

Attached: ebonics.jpg (492x436, 133K)

The fuck? They can't even be fucking consistent with their idiocy. that = dat, then "what that is" should be "what dat is"

Fucking stupid niggers.

BB pidgin always makes me think some Jow Forums-tard got into the bbc server and no one has noticed. Its scary that they have not been embarrassed into taking this down yet.

Yeah and some black person is gonna cry racism because it showcases how retarded they speak.

Das right u mad boi

Lol can you sue someone for setting up a forward to your website?

i wouldve been given an F on any writing assignment that used a double negative... or any of these awful practices

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-45566838
Kek

underrated

Attached: image.jpg (283x352, 84K)

Americans complaining about the use of English is the pot calling the nigger black.

Colour - Color
Boot - Trunk
Sofa - Couch

There’s so many different answers you could put there to answer that retarded shit. Take 3 from 8 then as 5+5, take 1 from 5 and 2 from 8 and then add 4+6, etc. common core really is just a Jewish plot to eliminate the idea of objective truth so nobody know what the fuck is real or not.

lol what the actual fuck?

No right wing fake news site would ever try to push something as blatant as this. Truth is stranger than fiction

Oh my god, it's real.
This legitimately hurts my brain to read.

Furthering retard language in a school no less Kek if this doesn't tell you to take your kid out of public school I don't know what will

>bbc.com/pidgin

Attached: 1529286339003.gif (305x320, 890K)

oh shieet niggu wtf

Go eat some chips and biscuits you fag.

>flag
stop hiding you self hating nigger

Attached: 1403995466590.jpg (500x500, 79K)

the question is just worded poorly. theres probably directions outside of the pic that say to create equations using the variables given.

Ebonics is back???? LMAO.. I wonder if its a requirement for College Admission????

Fucking brutal.

>I’ve seen = I seen
I’ve seen white people say this too. Exclusively white trash though.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 46K)

>i saw?

Let’s make this easy.
You bring you and your friends
I bring me and mine
And we sort this out wh*te boi.

Just don’t be mad when your boipucci is taken by my nigga Deshawn as loot of war.

Also, sofa and couch are pretty well used interchangeably in USA. Boot is a little odd, though, you must agree. "I put the boot in the boot." "What?" "Y'know, the work shoe is in the car trunk."

I don't know, found it about a month ago

American education thread?

Attached: 1492230098050.jpg (800x600, 191K)

>Fuel price dey rise, cedi fall like mango
Holy hell i keep reading this aloud and it kills me everytime

>bbc.com/pidgin
The bigger crime is comments aren't allowed. I would visit everyday if otherwise.

Attached: 1536029423791.jpg (495x322, 28K)

Jesus

GOD BLESS THE USA

Imagine being an educated African and having to read that.
Goddamn colonies were probably less humiliating.

What means haffi you shit covered nigger

Removing the U from colour/armour/parlour/etc doesn't change the pronunciation.
When you fuck up the grammar of a sentence so terribly that you end on a preposition, you can't denote a possessive and you're not using the correct conjugation of the verb based on the subject IF YOU'RE INCLUDING THE VERB AT ALL... I think it's fair to say that your comparison is fucking garbage.

Lol it would get more traffic then Jow Forums.

>imagine being an educated african
kys

Most retarded shit ever

>$60 million don grow wings, fly like bird then vanish like ghost for Liberia

Attached: 1451980971877.png (238x351, 117K)

we use their words jokingly, this has no place in actual books used in the educational system. its like them teaching my niece Spanish while in kindergarten. She does not even know how to spell English words but yet they are teaching Spanish too?

Attached: landscape-1448980698-jar-jar-phantom-menace.jpg (980x490, 96K)

Customers fit choose from seven different female dolls and one male doll wey dem call Alessandro wit penis wey pesin fit adjust from five to seven inches.

Di doll cost up to €2,000 (£1,800) each.

Sigh... they don't need to teach that shit, any average person can figure it the fuck out.

are the border hoppers actually so braindead they can't speak english, so they have to teach white americans spanish? i thought that was a meme, fuuck

>When you fuck up the grammar of a sentence so terribly that you end on a preposition, you can't denote a possessive and you're not using the correct conjugation of the verb based on the subject IF YOU'RE INCLUDING THE VERB AT ALL...
Isn't this the point? Not to be understood by well educated whites. In that domain I completely agree ebonics is becoming seemingly more and more fit for purpose.

he was right

Attached: 1531204433201.jpg (720x695, 60K)

They need translators to teach nigger children in their own language. It's basically a whole new subculture beyond what it was 20 years ago. We took baboons out of Africa and maybe 1/100 became functional in modern society. The rest devolved back to African tribalism.

Othello marries the hottest girl in Venice by wooing her with his mysterious and poor past (stories about the hood!!!) ... her father accuses him of witchcraft and being a dirty daughter ruining nigger but she won’t leave him and the Prince says even his own daughter would have fallen for Othello if she had seen his “dark hulk”!!!!!

WH*TES ETERNALLY BTFO

why did this happen?

Attached: who could it be.png (819x460, 16K)

Argh. This hurts my head.
Every cut makes a board into two pieces. It takes 10 minutes for an estrogen armed faggot to make 1 cut. In 20 minutes I have 2 full cuts and get 4 boards. I can't stop at 5 minutes with a half-cut and get three boards.

This is social engineering.

Holy shit

Attached: 1456796187858.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

>niggernews.com
lmao it worked

Nevermind. I'm a fucking retard

Holy shit.
We had bait tasks like this in school to check who was jumping to conclusion instead of reading the question carefully.
Do I have to add that people who answered "15" were the stupid ones who got 0 points?

Attached: 1483692577308.gif (320x240, 827K)

>redpilling 2nd graders
good luck deprogramming that, faggots

Lol this ones pretty good. That kid's got a good head on his shoulders.

Jesus christ, if it takes 5 minutes to make one cut then it would take 15 to do 3.

How the fuck do you figure?

What the fuck niggers get your shit together.

Attached: 1499284835618.gif (480x480, 96K)

When the niggers won't use English, just change the English language so that they can pass their English class?
Liberals in charge of education.....

>seven = seben
:DDDDDDDDDDD someone post spurdo

>Julie be reading

Said no nigger ever

no the correct answer is 30

Whomst bot?

It would be more bait if they upped the number of cuts in the example so it wasn't immediately obvious that 1 cut = 10 mins.

Referring to this:

English is basically a pidgin after how pozzed by French it got after Will I Am the cuck took over bongistan