What was it like to live in a peaceful pre-9/11 society?

What was it like to live in a peaceful pre-9/11 society?

Attached: 9754345671349.gif (500x333, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i18IIFu_BE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It wasn't peaceful. We still had kikes doing kikey shit.

ITT neets who remember their bubble protected childhoods and grew bitter as they grew older and had to cope with the real world, yet ascribe this to some random event because they don't want responsibility for their own shitty lives.

Better but please don't think 9/11 was what started off the literal insanity we're living in now, it goes back way further than that.

Sort of like now except everyone had a sense of humor, you could wait for family at the airport gate, middle eastern men could be villains in movies, and we didn't have secret courts.

I was 11 when it happened I don't remember so much. But I remember that America was seen in a different way and flying was easier

People were cool back then
youtu.be/i18IIFu_BE8

Attached: 1536810508025s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

ermm... operation Gladio???

As a literal homosexual faggot, I can relay how a lot of gay guys in the 90's remember the decade fondly for the more tolerant atmosphere socially in NYC...as well as the never-ending meth fueled bateback orgies. Seriously.

niggers were minorities .

Those fuckers are gonna get roped.

There was actually an explosion of ethnic violence after the "end of the cold war". Those of us in the First World were largely exempt from that, except for constant counterproductive "peacekeeping missions". To fill the void we were kept paranoid about "dirty bombs" and suitcase nukes.
When I first heard of the planes hitting the Twin Towers, my first thought was "I wonder why it took them so long to come up with this?" After all, hijackings and suicide bombings had been going on for decades, why wouldn't they put the two together?

>no social justice
>no facebook
>texting was odd and unusual
>no youtube stars
>no major DLC
>cell phones were still phones
>mtv actually still showed music videos
>new games were $40/$50
>gas was $1.20
>best mobile game was snake

Mommy would use the phone and accidentally kick me off the internet.

Halloween 2000 & pre = streets were PACKED in wichita kansas. It was like a huge party every halloween. Best holiday besides Christmas.

Halloween 2001 & post = Empty streets. Will never forget that.

There was never a time when the world wasn’t a violent shithole you zoomer.

I had it multiple times when i was younger that i needed to call my parents to pick me up at night, only to hear that fucking dial tone after i wasted my money on a pay phone.
Dial up was shit

we were just kids

were not kids anymore neverforget neverforgive

Well furbys we're a thing and we used to collect pogs.

I was in my late teens and starting college when it happened. People were so much more chill about everything. Even the most toned-down SJW type of today would have been considered a joke. People could disagree with each other and still be friends. I filled my first car up with gas that cost 89 cents a gallon.
It wasn't all great though. If you didn't live on a military base (my father was in the Air Force so we lived on bases for a while which are always pretty tight-knit communities, then they got it up their ass they wanted their own house in some suburb), trust in other people had been gone since people were still coming off the 80s and 90s satanic pedophile on every corner and in every daycare and school hysteria.

fuck you for making me remebers furbys

Attached: demon.jpg (433x490, 15K)

My younger half brother had one, shaved it, threw it down the stairs because it was annoying and a few years later ended up in a juvenile prison for car theft, good times.

>9/11 is just trivia bro