Tripadvisor reviews for Refugee Camp

The Radisson Hotel in Toronto is being used as a refugee camp. The TripAdvisor reviews from unsuspecting tourists are hilarious and sad.

>They were constantly staring at my 7 year old daughter and her friend who was 6. They looked them up and down and then turned to each other and said something. They then turned to my daughter and said you look very good, very pretty girl here (oh did I mention she was in her bathing suit). Completely unacceptable conduct. Encounters like these continued to the point I kept the girls in the room and didn't want them walking around with the hotel with me.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g155019-d184104-Reviews-Radisson_Hotel_Toronto_East-Toronto_Ontario.html

Attached: tripadvisor.png (1295x670, 98K)

that's about a 20 minute drive for me, but if i go i might start a fire.
Better stay home and play vidya

Diversity is your strength! You better bin that hate speech, there is no room in Canada for anti-immigrant sentiment.

Attached: 1536274225553.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Sounds like paradise for some English women

Attached: 1537344461977.jpg (652x960, 137K)

FOR ZOG!

Attached: General Zog.png (1000x750, 956K)

Doug Ford should challenge Justin "time to get cucked" "eyebrows" Trudeau to a duel and win by sitting on him

Attached: 1532029559967.png (500x582, 135K)

the eternal boomer

Attached: 1823681.png (697x683, 62K)

>Are these the future doctors and engineers our PM told us about
Alright, which one of you mapleniggers on here stayed at the Radisson

Attached: FlavorFlav.jpg (700x467, 72K)

Post up leafs,let's see some lulz

That would be like watching a Butterbean vs. a fairy

Colour me absobloodylutely shocked and disgusted.
Women really are the fucking worst.

it's a 2015 article. and honestly it's probably just propaganda to keep breaking you guys down

we have got to do something about these filthy kikes

Shocking and disgusting

Attached: 1537079546804.jpg (500x517, 94K)

>the hotel is their home and I am the guest
What about the country?

What, you dont want your 8 year old daughter to be culturally enriched inch by inch? You are a horrible xenophobic bigot and we dont need those in Canada! You must understand that in order to not offend them, you must allow them to use her like a blowup doll, its part of their culture!

Go shoot the place up user. Do your race and heritage a favor.

>the hotel is their home and i am the guest

Any politician who votes to bring these animals into Western countries should be publicly executed. No mercy for traitors.

He directly paying his own bill, and indirectly paying theirs. And he's the guest...in his own country.

How does Boome Steve’s fourth wife’s son factor into all of this?

Also on the payroll.

>Room Tip: Be grateful that the Government of Canada is accepting refugee families

Attached: 1415753530999.jpg (1934x1088, 719K)

hahahahaha. its hilarious people have to learn first hand that sandnigger refugees are subhuman pieces of shit.

I'm bumping this thread to say I redpilled my former-NPC girlfriend on rapefugees this week by claiming my sister used to have a friend who was raped to death by them, and they all got away with it thanks to cucked UK cops. She instantly did a complete fucking 360 on the topic after hearing about that "Lived experience".
Is there something different in the brains of women that makes them less receptive to facts and figures, but more receptive to lies and horror stories?

Attached: theytookthisfromus.jpg (1080x608, 177K)

checked

>Is there something different in the brains of women that makes them less receptive to facts and figures, but more receptive to lies and horror stories?
Yes. Why do you think women's hobbies are usually "true crime", serial killers, and pyschology?
I have never met a woman that didn't claim to find serial killers "fascinating"; they love to claim this makes them unique too, even though all women do it

>We're gonna need more Vespene Gas

What is wrong with sharing this culture?

> many (((professors))) urging us this is the right thing to do

Is this the real life?

Chillingly so

/p/ here. I'm going this Sunday. Will report back. I hope I don't get killed.

Yes. All of SJW academic output is built on lived experiences and writing about their own brain and how they feel.

In the 80s and 90s whenever Oprah talked about some shit a million women came forward to say it happened to them too. Like repressed memories about their dad raping them and shit.

If you know any SJWs you’ll find that they somehow end up in situations constantly where cartoonish stereotypical Blumpf supporters sexually harass and intimidate them.

You will cry out in despair when you realize that 98% of the nonsense in our culture is driven by female neuroses and emotions.

I once met a girl that agreed that feminism is cancer, that women should never have gotten the right to vote and that their natural place is as a wife and a mother.
Shame she was so fat tho.

The female brain does not, first and foremost, dealin logic, but emotion. If you have any doubt, than you can confirm this simple observation yourself. When a woman wants to vocally express an idea, they begin the sentence not by, "I think", but by "I feel".

You can fix fat user, and much easier than you can being an NPC.
Shame on you.

fucking bump for keks.. sad, sad keks

bless you. return safely leafbro.

Hotel Rwanda has gone international?

> that pic

what is that picture from? i'm very curious

Lovekraft?

godspeed

How much does the government pay them for refugees to live there?

These pieces of shit all love to feel like they'll get some special virtue award, it costs them nothing, they sacrifice the happiness of others for their own.

No wonder the Greeks didn't let any dipshit vote, they invented the concept and could see shit like this.

Attached: 1511965976807.jpg (703x675, 53K)

Children should be seen and not heard

Holy fuck its men like him I REALLY want to kill first. Like if there was only one group I could brutally destroy one by one first and the others would run off to their homelands I would grind these fucks into dust first

I'm thinking that more women watch law and order svu than men. They totally get off on rape television

This. Just visit websluts...I mean websleuths. 99% of members are gossipy roasties who fantasize that they're helping the police catch serial killers and solve missing persons cases. All they really do is post news links and maps and talk about the crimes. They're a step above a newspaper comments section.