Why are trannies so incredibly fucking obnoxious, even more so than run-of-the-mill fags?

why are trannies so incredibly fucking obnoxious, even more so than run-of-the-mill fags?
they always manage to be some of the most whiny, insufferable people imaginable and they never shut the fuck up about their mental illness

Attached: iloveitwhenyoucallmedickchoppa.png (1095x746, 1.34M)

ask the mods here, they're bitter tranny's too

It's comes from the ideological bubble they wrap themselves in. They think they are so special and unique and can do no wrong cause muh oppression.
Niggers have the issue except its slavery instead of mental illness

The entire reason they're trannies is because they crave adulation and attention no matter what cost but at the same time they're just generally boring people with no real talents worthy of attention.

stop listening to them.

So like actual women?

tl;dr They're the Crimson Heads (wikia resident evil crimson heads) of incels. Imagine chopping your dick off and openly asking to get fucked in the arse because you never could get laid as a man. What the fuck do you think it's gonna happen?

Attached: transgender.png (1741x282, 76K)

This is the third thread in the catalog starting with a stupid 'why' ...

*desire to draw Luger intensifies*

Attached: au_revoir_shoshanna.gif (320x180, 1.22M)

whos that semon demon

Attached: 338153.jpg (225x350, 34K)

yeesh

Attached: Emma Ellingsen.jpg (1200x1200, 474K)

If you were back in 2011 into sum minecraft machinima on youtube: Its Kul3dud3 (apparently today he is called today "Bree" which is literally the name he gave his Pony OC before he went to the cock killer doctor)

>why do mentally ill people act retarded

you think someone unhappy with a fundamentally basic element of their social persona, their sexual/evolutionary role and the desire to take action to adress that

is goinna be a happy, well rounded person?

They're fucked. Im sorry that the tech doesnt exist to rebuild them in a manner of their chosing, but we're still really mortal sacks of meat, and until that is profoundly fixed, theyre going to be pissed off at the world.

they're first brain damaged by infant genital mutilation which also stunts their testosterone production for life and they remain meek and anxious. Then there's the fact that childhood sexual trauma is what pushes people into homosexuality and the more severe cases use the excuse of becoming the opposite sex in order to forget who they were.
It's a terrible coping mechanism that liberals are supporting which will eventually lead to suicide.
Fine by me though, they're bitter morons who never dealt with their childhood issues and that's their choice.

mmm tasty little treats

Attached: ermafrodito-140297.jpg (800x532, 63K)

delete dis!

Attached: Based 2.png (1200x800, 20K)

I didn't believe you at first, I used to watch that guy, and I FUCKING NEVER EXPECTED HIM TO BECOME THIS SHIT WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK user

Attached: 1537154976810.jpg (346x450, 22K)

she looks like a horse though so its fine probably better this way

Attached: 0AD32DD6-107C-40C9-8DAF-2017C38F289A.png (410x371, 58K)

Because they're mentally ill and dysphoric. Plus it's easy to hate a faggot.

Attached: Bus.webm (1280x720, 730K)

They're mentally ill and being pandered to rather than treated.

I dont wanna live on this planet any longer

Attached: F8F14DC6-98AD-4C2B-8B95-461AB049CAD4.jpg (1600x1600, 197K)

And like actual women some of them aren't looking for attention from every person either. Some of them just want to live life as close to how they feel as possible, and like most people just want to go about their business in peace. There are already really masculine biological women out there, if you planned on avoiding them in the first place adding a few more with penises really shouldn't be an issue. If a transgender is feminine enough to obtain your interest, and should you seek to chase her, then she should tell you up front before leading you down a fucked up path. I always say something when approached, usually just straight up "I have a dick" followed by a smile. :)

they didn't get their teeth kicked in enough

Because the modern tranny is not so much anything else but an absolutely unscrupulous power monger who made the choice to sacrifice their true nature to assume what they believed to be an emerging dominant culture.

why does he have such nigger lips

You are a liar. If you know even one tranny you know that they are not attracted to tranny chasers at all and shun them as they all believe if you are attracted to trannys deep down you are just wanting to be one. bad larp bro.

people inject saline or even wear rubber lips.

You're right, I'm not into chasers, but I don't want someone who is going to be so surprised and angry that I didn't say anything that they beat me half to death when they see the penis.. and you have it all wrong, I usually say it to get guys to go away, rarely to gauge if they're into my penis or not. Girls don't enjoy every damn pervert coming up to us to say the same thing repeatedly. I'm also really short, like just about 5'4", most transwomen aren't this short, most are like 5'10" or worse. Tall women get hit on far less, so my views on this are a little different.

There is already a cure for this kind of illeness, it is called the towering block.

Many of them are narcissists who aren't gay but think that the only "woman" good enough for them is...themselves! So they undergo a sex change and fall in love with themselves.

>girls
>us

Pick one steve

because they're mentally ill
you answered your own question