Brett Kavanaugh

What happened? 72 hours ago the left acted like he was toast, now it seems that barring another last-ditch dirty trick, his confirmation is secure.

Attached: Dems.jpg (720x515, 144K)

Hahaha! Finally a good normie conservative cartoon!

Of course it's secure. Only the most severe case of TDS could allow someone to believe this bullshit. The normies are starting to ask questions.

Attached: 1537388279261.jpg (1024x1024, 257K)

Attached: fagcringe.jpg (821x527, 49K)

I love O'Keefe' for his obvious cringe and yet bringing justice to communists.

More (((anonymous accusers))) will come forward before Monday. My guess is 2 or 3

I don't think the plan was ever to stop it, but to make it look like the GOP supports rapists. Or maybe it's just them being retarded

Trump threatened to get someone even more right leaning than Kav

if you call edited videos that are always debunked justice

>Always debunked
OK shlomo, nice claim, any evidence?
>The videos are justice
The people are then brought before the court system.

He posts the raw footage. The people say what they said, you can't escape your own actions.

wow can you be this uninformed and not be a troll? Did you just find his videos yesterday or something?

he never posts the raw footage for most of his videos

They're already pushing 599 signatures supporting her, not people that actually know the accuser just those who have attended the school since, and Kavanaugh supporters aren't backing him, even though they only got response from five out of the 65.

They can get as many as they want, the lying sleazballs. We'll just add their names to the list.

Actually he went one step further than that.

Don't deal dirty with The Donald, especially when you're guilty of high treason.

Attached: 1537365698530.png (1440x2880, 1.15M)

KAV is just a psyops tool

The demons real motive was to keep women from voting Republican on Nov 6

"Eek, those Republicans are rapists and rape enablers!" Runs screaming away from the polling booth.

The real goal is to delay it until midterms to drive dems to the pols

She's refusing to go under oath when everyone knows that if she were to give a statement; she would have to give it under oath.
It's a clear and obvious stalling tactic and I wouldn't be surprised if Feinburg comes out with another twenty apparent rape victims whose confession notes were written on crayon on the edges of paper napkins.

I saw the MSNBC report on it and it was 100% backpedaling with "W-WELL WE WANT TO BE S-SURE SHE'S SAFE WE D-DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING BEFORE THE FBI INVESTIGATES." completely forgetting that the FBI only investigates if there is a credible threat, and she refuses to give a statement to the police.

The terrifying fucking part about this is that this is all allegation. She refuses to give a statement, and she refuses to go under oath. So the one eye-witness isn't saying anything which means there is no evidence Kavanaugh has committed any wrongdoing.

"REEE JUST BELIEVE ME" only goes so far and liberals are looking like crying pussies trying to use this as bulletproof evidence to deny him.

Attached: 0e2wtTh.png (510x386, 176K)

That comic sums it up. She was a long shot which is why Feinstein waited for the last minute. No intention of her coming out or coming to a hearing. It failed big time.

>She's refusing to go under oath
Lying to congress even when not under oath is a felony.

Remember they can pin this accusation on Kavenaugh for ever now too.

Yeah but what good does it?

Can you ban niggers? No.
Can you ban roasties? No.
Can you ban twitter or resetera? No
Can you ban google or jewtube or kikebook? No.

What the fuck would you want to do with a full fascist supreme court anyway? Aside from protecting guns, that is.

the best political cartoon I've seen in months

To prevent retards from redefining the meaning of the word "fascist" like you've done just now or making opinions illegal that the left doesn't agree with; like they're attempting to do right at this moment.

>What the fuck would you want to do with a full fascist supreme court anyway
>because that's what this is

is this true?

Feinstein should lose her seat for pulling this stunt

I haven't seen his videos get debunked either. If it's so easy just show us the source.

No way, the damage having a right wing majority on the Supreme Court could deal to the left wing agenda is huge (remember gay marriage?)

It’s an attempt to stall the confirmation so democrats have a chance to take the senate in November and stop it. (Think about it, now the accuser is asking the senate delay indefinitely)

This was a last ditch effort to prevent Kavanaugh from rising to the Supreme Court and being a thorn in the leftists side for decades.

They either didn’t realize what a nut job this woman is or counted on the media to run interference for them when this whole thing was revealed as a fraud.

Claire McCaskill (D senator) has even broken ranks, and agreed that the allegations should be discounted.

By all accounts this allegation has been a disaster for them, they just might get away relatively unscathed, because the media is spinning the shit out of this.

So many keep claiming perjury as well, even though Democrats made no attempt.
They'll keep calling him a rapist too.

This is how you do a cartoon, Ben.

Those guilty of high treason have everything to lose, so they're going to do dirty deals.

Yes, follow the commie. Don't believe your lying eyes.

this is not evidence of debunking
this is just you sperging
continue or don't, you still lost