DROP THE ''T''

Any fags here because they can't stand the transexuals on /LGBT/?

The trannies are literally the source of all cancer and the face of the LGBT community.
Ever notice how everything related to LGBT in the news is mostly about them? The recent laws? Everything?

They are constantly pushing an ideology that does not apply to 99% of the world. The rest of the world has no use for the infinite amount of genders/gender pronouns; the rest of the world does not suffer from gender dysphoria.

They are the vocal minority and are to blame for everything. Everyone hates them, and yes even the feminists (TERFS) hate them too.

Attached: 1535975161199.jpg (1280x1819, 590K)

lmao ugly terf salt

>faggots hating other faggots

Kek.

Attached: 1537335115489.jpg (460x428, 39K)

it's already known that terfs are an astroturfed campaign from hardcore conservative church groups

This thread isn't about terfs, I disagree with them too. I just included them in my OP so that people know even feminists hate tranners too.

You forgot your faggot meme flag spic.

Okay?

People can't say I'm coming from a ''privileged'' perspective.

As a transwoman I find them equally annoying. There's male and female, that's it. They need to be gassed.

Attached: 1535323862737.jpg (1290x9017, 2.2M)

You're keeping the T you faggot and you're going to add P after the T to your stupid acronym too. LBGTP forever!

Jow Forums is unaware of how bad it is inside the LBG community. They only get a glimpse

Attached: 1537321189035.jpg (608x1024, 122K)

Intersectional trannyfaggots bullying other intersectional faggots in the oppression olympics. Yes, we know and laugh at the fact that you suffer the most under the oppressive culture you've tried to impose on the World. Make a change or continue to suffer the consequences.

>gays getting pissed that they're not as special of a snowflake anymore because people are focused on transgender individuals instead

I never said we were opressed, I only said there was alot of drama and controversy inside the community.

I acutally made this post because I hate that they lump us into their bullshit, We don't care about being in the news, it's becuase of them that everyone hates us.

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

I don't even go there. I don't think I've ever been to be honest. I personally find most of the lgbt community to be annoying. I don't expect anymore tolerance than a crying infant, and I won't ask for any more acceptance than what is freely given to me already. I understand that people will always hate me for what I am, I don't want to invade their lives anymore than I want them to invade mine. The only thing I want to invade is Israel. :)

I think we both agree on this.

people hate the LGBT because the LGBT, or at least a vocal minority, are all "fuck drumf and fuck white people" same as the kikes and feminists and so forth. you're hated for being associated with the SJW camp not because of trans people.

This is untrue. Take a good look at the news. anything LGBT related is most likely to be about trans activists.

like I said, being gay isn't the special snowflake it used to be. we've had gay people on tv with ellen, will and grace, modern family, etc. for a long time now.

Well, and this despite the fact that sexual orientation is not protected from discrimination at a federal level. We just abandoned that fight, and moved onto trans people.

Im pretty sure that the 'T' stands for Toucan-sexual.

But LGB has nothing to do with Trans' people's mental illnesses. It's not even an orientation makes more sense than transgender.

I think a lot of people assume that ALL trans people are at least somewhat same sex attracted.

Some trans people identify as gay before coming out as trans, as well

You arent a woman though?

What chromosomes do every cell in your body present?

I'm gonna be brave and say that half of them are heterosexual in terms of biology, for example transbians or ''gay'' FTMs

Yeah I dont know why lefties lump self mutilators with guys that love guys.

I'm a man who is taking hormones to appear more feminine. The only thing that is wrong with this is that for (((some reason))) it is taboo to give men testosterone if they want to appear more masculine, everyone should have the option to look and feel how they want if they're willing to put in the effort.

Simple, being masculine is not encouraged because (((they))) want a passive, conforming, society. Feminity will always be encouraged and/or enforced.

We genuinely have no idea since surveys typically allow for such options as "queer" or "asexual" or "pansexual" that don't really give you a clear picture of degree or presence of same sex attraction.

We disagree that you can become more woman than man by taking them and dressing differently.

Yep the trannies is the worst of the bunch, check Jow Forums and you'll see why.