OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THOSE BANTS M8?

OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THOSE BANTS M8?

Attached: Capture.png (632x834, 657K)

Attached: Frankfurt_School_Cultural_Marxism.jpg (1608x1600, 500K)

Good Lord UK just cut your balls off and mail them to us already, you clearly aren't using them and they're good slingshot ammo.

these are all very offensive posts and they go against code reg 3131c of the banter carta

oim reporting you to my nearest banter tribunal, ickspect an Illegal Banter Team to arrest you within the next hour

Memeforce, they're seriously teaching coppers how to banter, the daft cunts.

There is nothing that says 'banter' quite like an 3 day government mandated training course.

R-rule Britannia?

Bring them. I always wanted to shit in a Bobby's helmet

>in reference to banter case law
>banter case law

What’s it like to live in Orwell’s nightmare, bongs? I bet it’s ruff.

Attached: 8AA0BD5D-94A4-48BC-84AA-D159E45CDF4D.jpg (400x400, 44K)

It's okay as long as you don't have an opinion i guess.

Attached: dialmformuslims.jpg (750x517, 60K)

>Banter training
>tribunals
How does your country stand by and let this stuff happen. Dont any of them see the danger on the horizon?

Same way you let a high school drama teacher destroy your country i guess.

Banter carta
Kek

The shill threads you see about everything spiralling out of control arent an accurate reflection of whats really going on here.

It's so weird how fast things are progressing, it was only 30 years ago the filth were throwing sammies down staircases & kicking the shit out of protesters in the back of the meat wagon, how things change!

Are British bants really so good that they need to be shut down?

WMD's mate

Not fair dude, Justin was a snowboarding instructor also.

So what kind of bants did that dude have in his backpack at that concert? Shame the police waited so long to crack down.

Attached: 104.gif (220x220, 380K)

People are supposed to find this alarming, it’s done on purpose. They report this on some days and then report the spiraling crime rate on others. They also run pieces about forcing gangs to leave London, and drug routes entering small towns and villages. They are cranking up the panic and helplessness

This. At this point they're just sadistically demoralizing Brits as much as they can.

A very powerful whimsical Nasheed. The police were foolhardy to allow such freedoms.

Thing is, no Brit actually gives a fuck short of having the footy cancelled.

>banter related case law

Oh boy.

So is it OK to start calling the UK airstrip 1 now?

I'm going to school to study bants and be a bants lawyer

That's one thing I respect about the guy. It'd be fun to spend the day at Whistler with Justin.

>You will learn a technique for having challenge conversation about workplace banter

I see you Abdul.

I really hope people have stopped reading the papers

Yep, it’s going on everywhere, I’m wondering if Australia’s ‘needles in the strawberries’ is another example. Fucking wankers, my mum believes all this shit.