Newfag question

newfag question
>pilpul
>taquiyya
arent they essentially the same thing? is there an equivalent of the 2 in other religions?

Attached: pilpul.png (574x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s
youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, pilpul, taqiyya, apologetics

deception isn't taught to catholics or christians

>Pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting.
Could trumplets possibly project any harder than this?

i thought of it more as intentional deceit more than apologetics

what the fuck is this image even saying

holy fuck I'm retarded

well im not about to go through every god damn verse in the bible.
assuming you are right, what about buddhists, sikhs or hindus?

can a nigger get an example of pilpul

Hindu's believe in karma and I think Buddhists understand balance in different terms but align with Hindu. Sikhs are a warrior class and that's about all I know about them

Attached: pilpul.png (1220x619, 49K)

>wtf did I just read?

I think one way to read it is that it's the "after the sale" fallacy. It refuses to examine or express the validity of fact or proofs which lead the speaker to a given conclusion.

Yes, it might be a form used for Taquiya, but it isn't the only type, since Taquiya can be argued as any kind of lying for any defense of the Ummah.

Anyone want to grade this answer?

Taqiya is intentional deceit against non-believers
Pilpul is arguing semantics to bend or twist the rules

This is why Muslims prefer to kill enemies and kikes are all lawyers

sure, but do they have any related texts that deal in lying to non believers?

Not at all. Taqiyya is specifically deception to protect the Ummah from the infidel. Apologetics is specifically to evangelize and highlight the causes of the believer in Christ. I have no idea what pilpul is, this is the first I've heard of the term.

jewery

dumbed down i had assumed pilpul=jewish taquiyya=muslim.
the definitions seemed to be explained differently and through different religious lenses but mean essentially the same thing

No taquiyya is permission to act like a non Muslim for the purposes of subversion or avoiding punishment.
Pilpul is an argument technique

If you believe the dozens and dozens of jew sites that pop up when you do a Bing search, Pilpul is an educational/argumentation technique. In its use a speaker links various, perhaps otherwise unclearly related, passages by how those passages use a word.

For instance, if two passages use the word "passage" instead of "verse," or "hallway," or even "alley," but one is talking about a hallway, and the other about a poem, a pilpul student might see a reason to consider that both texts are related and might have some sway on what choice should be made in a given event.

If these definitions are correct, then, I think, clearly, unless one enjoys trying to make connections in the meanings of words, you're not going to enjoy pilpul, and it's going to seem very pedantic.

you did see that three day hearing of that judge guy? what they did there was using pilpul all time interuppting the guy who lead the hearing(sorry don't know anglo), then just fork off and discussing shit that is not fucking related to what he even said to them.

I can't really explain here, but if you obvserved this shit, it was constantly used to just stall time, it lead nowhere. >Pilpul is arguing semantics to bend or twist the rules
that's actually a pretty good explanation.
And they repeat the same crap over and over and over which has nothing to do with the actual debate ofc, hitler explains this shit too in meinkampf
one form yes, the most basic one is simply to deny that you are a mudshit if felt threatened by it or uncomfy, where as a christian in comparison will die for his beliefs.

then you have a more sinister form where it is used in subversive take over of land it's more complicated.

you should watch all of these really
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s

this is a good argument for the differentiation between the two.
though id argue both are used to subvert,
muslims wish to subvert by recruitment, ie; they want more numbers to gain control
jews want to subvert by destabilization, ie; they want to keep their numbers the same, and rule over an enslaved population

short and simple lol, and true.

Matt. 10:16 "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
This is why no Abrahamist of ANY stripe should be trusted.

>though id argue both are used to subvert,
Yes, but they are not the same thing.

The more I read about pilpul, the more I think it might just be a localized group autism from a bunch of guys who have memorized way too many verses which has been inflated into a thing.

My view on conspiracies is pretty bland, and actually has been growing rather hostile. I won't deny they are possible, I've seen them in action.

However, I think if your life is so poorly led by yourself that your primary direction is given by people you never meet, you need to balls up and get better skills, or leave that area and start somewhere else.

Because being harmless is untrustworthy? He's saying watch your ass, not use your neighbors ass.

>you did see that three day hearing of that judge guy? what they did there was using pilpul all time interuppting the guy who lead the hearing(sorry don't know anglo), then just fork off and discussing shit that is not fucking related to what he even said to them.
yes it was annoying as fuck. they couldnt stop anything, they just wanted to whine and hoping get their 15 minutes. they remind me of mosquitoes.

Now you're getting it! :^]

yeah thats what i said.
same game, different goals

that was a lot of pilpul being used there, debating nothing for the sake of debate basically. Really shit annoying and leads nowhere, it never does

agreed. theyre still pulling that shit now with these (((random))) "sexual assault allegations"

See Halsey vs Nick Fuentes. Halsey's go to method of responding to Nick's questions was to ramble for a minute, then give what sounded like a very concise answer, then ramble on for another minute or two. The purpose of the rambling is misdirection and confusion which obfuscates the underlying structure of his argument. If Halsey wanted to be clearly understood the first ramble would have instead been a clear explanation of his position and the ending ramble would have been a clear summation demonstrating how the body of his answer supports his position. Instead listening to Halsey was confusion, followed by insecure understanding, followed by confusion because the underlying structure of his argument could not be honestly understood as he so effectively obfuscated it with his rambling pilpul.

Attached: 1532495125703.jpg (720x721, 129K)

Pilpul is a fancy word for debating. It doesn't mean lying, it doesn't mean hiding the truth, it doesn't mean creating linguistic confusion, it doesn't mean arguing in favor of things that are wrong or evil. Jews do lie and bullshit a lot but it's not specifically pilpul. It's just jews doing their jewish thing. You might as well use the word debating to refer to a jews doing bullshit. If you claim that jews are evil because pilpul means lying, people will claim that you are wrong (you are indeed using the word incorrectly). People will use that opportunity to shut you down and pretend everything you say is also wrong (not necessarily, jews do lie). So don't do that.

Taquiyya has a more strict meaning. It does refer to hiding the truth for religiousy-motivated reasons. It is always good to draw attention to this word. It is also good to mention that several passages in the Talmud allows jews to lie to goyim or mislead them or abuse them. It's not called pilpul but it's there.

Attached: 1525564957068.png (354x449, 199K)

It basically means arguing semantics and definitions of basic things as a way to kill opposition. It's what each and every Jew does all the time. They intend to win the argument by preventing any actual discussion from taking place.

Pilpul refers to the art of making arguments seem logical when they're really not. It's also referred to by as "Squaring the Circle." An example is when kikes promote ecelebs:

>Yeah maybe [eceleb] is wrong but he's funny and I like him

The above statement begins negative and ends positive. It also conceals the negative with a positive, resulting in a purely positive statement about the eceleb. Another example is

>well maybe [eceleb] hasn't done this or that but what have YOU done?

Which implies the eceleb is actually doing a lot for the cause despite admitting he/she really isn't.

does christianity have an equivalent to pilpul or taquiyya?

ever hear a jew argue. they bring up everything into the argument, including the kitchen sink, to distract from the main question.

>be a better pupil they say

Attached: paint-realistic-eye-2.jpg (600x400, 20K)

also women

Other, less cucked translations translate "wise" as "cunning", and "harmless" as "simple".
In other words, play dumb.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mukcNQVoB2c
it's unfortunate that polite society has no answer to kikery