I may be a pedo, but I am not a traitor

>I may be a pedo, but I am not a traitor
How do you respond to this.

Attached: loli.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get in line for the rope.

Attached: Ready 2 Go 3.jpg (1920x2151, 1.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8

cute pic tho desu senpai

And the noose tightens...

What if he married the loli

Attached: rope.jpg (800x533, 114K)

What if he was a Germanic warrior and carted off a Roman loli to marry then molest her in the forests of Germania 70 AD?

Attached: 1437291380969.jpg (500x375, 51K)

I deal with that all the time

lolicons are often based, and sometimes redpilled
people who hate loli are often normal/moralfags who get dabbed on (and are bluepilled)

Attached: 1537302652983.jpg (320x320, 20K)

then its a okay

All pedos deserve to get shot. Wanting to molest children makes you a traitor.

Are you of pure blood?

Talk about little girls with my newfound friend

It's really easy to be both not a pedophile and not a traitor. I don't see how it's supposed to be difficult to both not sell out your country to hostile foreigners and not fuck children at the same time -- theirs lots of other things you could be doing that are both not putting your penis in a 6 year old and not funneling state secrets to China.

Why do Japs fuck children? Do they need Jesus?

Then he is not a pedo. Which is explicit attraction to underage kids as opposed to attraction to one particular girl. Pedophilia and monogamy are, obviously enough, mutually exclusive.

Cringe.

based

I imagine Bismarck's feet, after a long day of gassing the kikes, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she removes her shoes at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and toxic her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. Shoes designed to look pretty and appealing, now soiled and turned into unusable, smelly, ruined trash by her own festering feet. It's almost amazing how an odor so potent and foul can come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

The contrast would be captivating. On one side, you've got her beautiful, pale, shapely, happy feet. They're works of art, and can arouse anyone with their perfection. On the other hand, you've got endless of amounts of a stink so foul it can make plants wilt and birds fall from the sky just by spreading her toes! Imagine seeing the Bismarck dip her feet in the ocean and turning it into a bubbling, stinky green mess with her odor and killing all the fish!

Bismarck's big, pale, smelly, german feet!

Attached: smelly german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 197K)

What if he was a polygamist?

I would like to assure the fellow men of US and Japan, that it is normal to like sexy girls.

Only faggots don't like girls.

Attached: pedo defined.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

True.

haha
holy shit this is great

With a bullet.

>That last line
Based as fuck

With bullets, bitch

You still get the firing squad

Why so trigger happy?

This was worth watching to the end, holy shit. It explains it quite well, too.

jesus fuck im saving that
you get a pat on the back, i was mildly surprised when i came across this post

Attached: 021948.png (604x552, 552K)

Daughters who hold their girlhood are very few.Most of the daughters become demons.And Men lose their Menhood being sucked their energies by the demons.
What does it mean that Men lose Menhood or Daughters lose Daughterhood ?It means they become men or women who become to love rather lies more than truth.The relationship between men and women are apt to become lies or untruth.
Yes,there are those relationship that do not get into lies or untruth.But in those cases,their physical relations usually become rather less.In most cases physical relations between men and women make lies or untruth.Real Men or Women rather refrain from physical relation usually.Therefore I kept myself from women.And the essense of Man is the origin of Samurai.The essense of Man goes up into the head through the spine,when it is not wasted.And it makes Samurai.

Pedophilia destroys the pineal gland that is the anchorage of spirit,though the pineal gland of the pedophile is just a trace of it already.When the pineal gland is faded ,the superiority complex swells.Pedophiles are prideful of thier liberty from the morals when the atomosphere of the days is immmoral.Whether the atmosphere of the days is moral or immoral,the atmosphere is controlled by the Jews and the pro-Jews.The pedophiles of the present days just get on the atmospheric stream made by the Jews and pro-Jews who set the liberty trap.Their word“liberty" is just the same with easy virtue.Easy virtue is the effect of the faded pineal gland.

Attached: 10421455_688913784495505_6857342612711028955_n.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Pedos get the rope. Alternative is manual labor in a gulag and castration. Not the chemical kind either. Raw laceration.

uh it's called being normal, hello

anyone who is antipedo might as well go fuck a pig because that's what they are, a dumb stupid chattle

Fucking sauce me.
Right fucking now.

Pedos count as degenerates , just like fags and furies.

They sexualize children which is against modesty and our values.

Nigger it's a few clicks away
I found it in less than 1 minute