MSM taking to faceberg begging more accusers to come forth

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/media-abc-pbs-use-facebook-to-beg-other-kavanaugh-accusers-to-talk-truth-will-emerge

Attached: Untitled.png (961x496, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StopTrump2020/status/1041862143778455553
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/soros-kavanaugh-protesters/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_xTC5Gc2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man. America has to be awake by now. I bet a majority of Americans resent the media.

Attached: 1513556728531.jpg (1700x1612, 841K)

By now? I would think so, except maybe your old boomers who still take to MSM for news.

twitter.com/StopTrump2020/status/1041862143778455553

Attached: 1509790007672.jpg (609x449, 66K)

If Kavanaugh loses, it's the Repubs own fault. Once the hearings were over, they were over. PARTICULARLY since Feinstein had the letter for two months. But, once again, the Repubs let the Dems rewrite the rules. They should have just voted anyway, and ignored the protests just like they ignored the others.

It's literally the opposite though. Millennials/zoomers actually support "listen and believe" in the case of these meme sexual assaults cases. One thing boomers have gotten right is ignoring whores.

I know my GFs parents tune into shit like ABC,NBC,CBS after watching their CSI: Whatever shit type shows.

>PLEASE MORE PEOPLE LIE FOR US

pretty much

>plz come forward our (((accuser))) doesn’t have any merit

Attached: AAFB1F10-2AB6-4EBE-AF48-A95D8A2F0F3C.jpg (640x480, 72K)

SHUT IT DOWN

I think they will early next week. They just wanted to use this to BTFO of the Dems knowing the cunt wouldn't go under oath. Just a small delay for the lulz.

>Wow so 72% of people are fascists

Attached: 0D6B034C-16A5-47FA-B0C9-7FF77CF23FAC.jpg (1242x671, 398K)

Fucking unAmericans not knowing what innocent until proven guilty is

Its become a 666 synagogue of demagogues playform for social reform into faggotry and hypocrisy. They wamt to die. They want 6 billion to die. Some are vampires, other cannibals. Literal hippie voodoo and spacewitches. Satanic left is a cancer. Righteous right wing reapers will reap what theyve sown and cut down the horde of undead ungrateful bastards and punks. We are entering age of empires. Most are fated for npc reprogramming through manual slave labor for food and survival.

This. They should’ve ignored. I think any sane person is willing to hear out allegations of these nature. But when it’s brought up to influence a political outcome, exclusively (and repeatedly) to give leverage to the left, its had bullshit written all over it.

This will happen all the time, every time now as long as republicans are cucks.

Imagine the respect you’d from constituents if you said the following:
>I don’t believe you
>Come up with proof

We can only hope. Also hope that Democrats overplayed this one and it backfires on them.

>inb4 Kavanaugh gets confirmed
>massive salt flows
>OMG we have a rapist on the Supreme Court!

lmao what is this 200 years bullshit they literally see one person say something ,then they repeat it ad infinitum
WE NEED A WAR

A woman would never lie for attention.

>asks what people think
>assumes it’s going to go your way and you taunt about it at the start

Do these people even know how to not btfo themselves every time?

Women are actually fucking awful

I hope so. The leftist media really is doing all of their fake news bullshit just to annoy us, and punish us for defying their wishes. They know that all of their nonsense isn't going to change our minds, but it annoys us, and gives low IQ leftist trolls something to blather about.

She is also REALLY ugly. You would think that a wealthy prep school boy wouldn't bother with potato nosed skank like her.

You know that without the media and without the algorithmic censorship on social media everyone would realize that Americans are ALREADY united?

They just flat out said come in and talk with us by Friday morning or forget about it.

Attached: witchcraft.png (604x688, 69K)

>such a horrific experince
like all those rear line veterans with their never ending stories of their horrific experience.
it's easy to talk when you don't know what you're talking about.

>it's hard for women to speak up because of the scrutiny
>better wait 40 years and speak up at the EXACT time you will be scrutinized the most.
it's all so tiresome.

Attached: 357357357.jpg (1288x319, 66K)

someone link that stupid cunt all the articles about "withces" casting hexes on trump

Soooo, if they want another accuser, why don’t we give them one?

Attached: A6764324-9155-4ED2-877A-B049D99FEA2C.jpg (1536x400, 286K)

Isn’t persuading people to unlawfully lie against the law?

>"withces" casting hexes on trump
Thanks for the laugh, I didn't know about that.

Attached: hextrump.png (864x1033, 193K)

How could any rational person be in favor of a "guilty until proven innocent" scenario?

They lack empathy and can't put themselves in the position of the accused.

If Mueller is our guy, then Trump was right when he called it a witch hunt. Hes going after Jezebel, the witch aka Hillary

they are the product of the devil

YES!!!!! You need to watch this video. it's long but it's 100% worth it. This guy had knowledge of what was to come in Trump's presidency and lliterally told his congregation.

Peace and Prosperity
The Giant of Debt
Jezebel
Cooking their children
He differentiates between Israel and israHELL
He talks about a (((nation))) itching for another war involving America.

You really need to watch it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY

Attached: 1509021178124.jpg (1341x595, 271K)

IIRC they had a woman say she heard about the attack, but couldn’t who or what it was about, or if it was Kavanaugh.

So that debunks the whole “repressed memory” thing she said about it only coming out in 2012. Also:
>Literally the definitely of hearsay

Attached: 1506A3F5-272F-47F2-AF4F-4265FCA1B89E.jpg (747x873, 130K)

Gets half a million from donation laundry basket
>maybe a book deal
Its lots of reasons to lie, its just that lying under oath takes few extra millions

he talks about god stopping children from the womb then immediately talks about the supreme court and two picks. Kavanaugh is going to repeal abortion. oh god this will be great!

Attached: 1532734280375.png (1388x1008, 590K)

>SOROS-BACKED ACTIVISTS SLIP CASH TO ANTI-KAVANAUGH PROTESTERS BEFORE ARRESTS

Activists backed by left-wing billionaires like George Soros are giving cash to protesters arrested for disrupting Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings.

The cash is for the protesters to resolve their charges after an arrest.

Activists also explained how individuals could be arrested and released in order to disrupt the hearing multiple times a day.

dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/soros-kavanaugh-protesters/

Attached: soros.jpg (1200x516, 59K)

Attached: 1536349365905.jpg (1242x1198, 103K)

Listen POL/ :

Humanity NEEDS HARSH PUNISHMENT for false accussation.

#FALSEACCUSATIONCULTURE must be utterly destroyed !

Attached: FALSE RAPE 5463456.png (501x784, 289K)

>another snowden appears
interesting.........
trump could just go fuck it and have someone leak it all.

Attached: 1511369395244.jpg (3000x2069, 1.98M)

No way. Nothing sticks better than the dyke that screamed nazi for attention and short lived fame

We're in the best timeline ever.

Attached: 1519050245712.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

bumping

WOW, they put out a world-wide dragnet on this guy.
Fuck the media.

>PBS
So glad I don't (((donate)))

Attached: pbs.png (225x225, 13K)

Need a suggestion guise, any anons in the area know of similar schools that were open in the mid 80s - working on building a persona sufficiently vague and convincing to hijack this shitshow for lulz

When women use this logic, force them to face another of their pet groups in this case blacks.mask them how many black men were lynched because a white woman said she was raped by a black even though she was just trying to get some mandingo peenor.

Lul

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-183237.png (1080x1920, 284K)

bump

Attached: 1520656859572.jpg (738x960, 73K)

The Jezebel Spirit must be destroyed
Preferably devoured by street dogs

I've got a leak of the next accuser, who has written a book about his experiences:

KAVANAUGH AND A BILLIONAIRE SPACE TYRANNOSAUR BANGED MY BUTT WITH A GAVEL ON THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION by Chuck Tingle

Attached: 1498349798209.jpg (1270x1095, 159K)

The fourth estate wouldn't push for one political side retard, they are neutral in the matter strictly reporting unbiased news with no spin

Attached: 1537375985779.jpg (947x885, 155K)

Big if true

if people don't hate jews by now they're fucking hopeless

Their listen and believe policy means they can’t dismiss a claim of sexual assault even if it’s an accusation against someone they’re currently listening to and believing. Of course, in reality, we can see they clearly don’t practice what they preach and an accusation isn’t automatically believed because someone made it, but because either that someone making the accusation has the same worldview as them or the accusation is being made against a person they dislike or disagree with. When it’s someone they agree with being accused, the principle of innocent until proven guilty suddenly comes back into play.

Their actual policy is: Listen and believe when convenient and lack belief until verified when it isn’t convenient.

kill and/or enslave them all

(((MSM)))

Guys we can't win that heavily, they'll see right through and know it was us Russianbots. Bleep blorp

this.
>wtf why would she want to make money?
dumbest people on earth with all of their mental handicaps amplified by social media.

That was an amazing video. Thanks.

Attached: 1507780420759.jpg (680x1386, 391K)

>I totally remember this random bit of gossip from 36 years ago that didn't mention who or where or what even really happened
Whoa, this is compelling stuff. Kavanaugh is doomed.

I was feeling depressed before watching that video. Now I am feeling like everything is going to work out and all this filth and evil around is going to be washed away.

Attached: locked-in-here.jpg (815x815, 91K)

The Jews will bride someone else to accuse him for sure. More accusers will appear.

Someone needs to send them the 1965 one, but make it more vague, see if they're dumb enough to bite.

I'll be very surprised if that doesn't happen. Even though it will be obvious bullshit to anyone with sense it will easily delay the vote. Again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *inhales*

Tell everyone you know.

You know whato to annons

This is the best timeline ever.

Attached: 1527814331798.jpg (925x1086, 210K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: download.png (326x487, 169K)

This is just too fucking good.

Attached: download (1).png (305x195, 55K)

Attached: Fatima_justice.png (303x309, 90K)

>report the news
or
>create the news
but my boomer dad will still freak it and say we need to protect "muh free press!"

Attached: 1537239342636.jpg (578x392, 43K)

Attached: 1537239456325.jpg (631x741, 76K)

Attached: 1537240012464.jpg (633x877, 109K)

Attached: 1537316836666.jpg (602x772, 79K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you for sharing this!

wapo is literally an enemy of the people

why are these all indian/middle eastern sounding names?

Attached: c.gif (360x240, 927K)

this one is bullshit and people need to stop sharing it.

>Media corporations and their employees begging on social media for people to make claims so they can use their corporation media platform to repeat those claims

Attached: Soultions.jpg (2500x1663, 793K)

>Gorsuch went to the same school as Kavanaugh

Msm doesn't say they'll pay money to the chick with best lie...but that's implied, isn't it?

Treasonous media must be brought to heel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_xTC5Gc2U

Attached: don-logan.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

bump

bumping

Even my mother who claimed to not care enough to vote in 2016 is seeing the lies for what they are

Kavanaugh saying "ill talk, no problem" right away instantly killed the narrative.

She bluffed. He called it.