The gay is a byproduct of childhood sexual abuse

invidio.us/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

In this video a man goes to a "gay bar" and interviews several men who turn out to be either victims of sexual abuse or abusers themselves.
There is no such thing as being born homosexual, it's a psychological disorder caused from childhood trauma.

Attached: PedoBear.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gK3Si
archive.is/grwgp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
archive.fo/6D8YE
archive.is/yfjOu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

Yea, I've come to this conclusion as well

>Man molests young boy = gay
>Man molests young girl = lesbian
>Woman molests young boy = weird sexual issues
>Woman molests young girl = does this even happen?

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Lurking.
I was molested and raped when I was younger, and I often feel like I have gay inclinations. The trauma never goes away.

>Woman molests young girl = does this even happen?
Yes it turns them into dykes.

Every single homo I've ever run across, male or female, had a fucked up childhood. Be it molestation or single mother households. They were NOT "born this way". That's just propaganda to hide the shameful details of their lives growing up. Don't believe a word they tell you.

I started having gay inclinations around 25 but just pushed them aside.
Then at 33 I remembered that I forgot being raped at age 20 while passed out.
Instantly lose all gay inclination and am finally able to quit smoking weed.
Good to know why I got those hemoroids as wells.
The mind can do amazing things to protect you from what you aren't ready to deal with, once I remembered it was like I just recalled where I had place something, I wasn't even upset.
>oh, I just realized I was raped
People have to stop identifying with their traumas.

I was not molested and my parents are still married.

Attached: anecdotalevidence.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

you don't say. I know it, Ive been abused several times by my own brother and he denies it still.

He litteraly told me to shut up to my parents and because I was so young and had a very small world I believed him it was better that way untill I was 20 years old. Until I told everyone my life was guided by deeply running compexes and a madness I can not describe anymore. That can happen if you do not ouch topics and are allowed to let it all out.

I'm just speaking for myself, but I'd like to kill all those molesters, no matter what.

kek
no
>Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
archive.fo/6D8YE

>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu (news article)
archive.fo/6D8YE (archive link to study)

>The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

>get abused, become fag, jerk off to Poju, Xil, and Tokifuji
OR
>be normal, get married, get divorced, lose half your shit

Thank god for abuse!

You do understand, the word anecdotal is an oxymoron.
It negate practical experience, which is scientific by default . After collecting the experiences of individual, you start building a poll, based of of practical data . The more experiences you add to that poll, the more accurate the poll becomes .
I doubt you'd understand that

I think the problem isn't gays, it's men should stop raping children.

Fake and not gay

>There is no such thing as being born homosexual, it's a psychological disorder caused from childhood trauma.
OP, your denial is completely obvious. What you're clearly trying to say is "I'm gay." And that's ok. Here at Jow Forums we all support you.

No, obviously.

Attached: it__s_okay_to_be_gay_t_shirt_by_hazel_almonds.jpg (873x443, 201K)

Reverse bait to make the gays reveal it is infact a gay gene and can be fixed

It's not OK to be gay, it's repugnant

once, twice, consistently?

checked

Or, he cherry picked the interviews that supported his conclusion and tossed out the interviews that didn't confirm his agenda.

Attached: no homo.jpg (723x960, 91K)

You're just a sicko then, congratulations. You have raised the bar.

Attached: Bravo.gif (380x280, 169K)

>It's not OK to be gay, it's repugnant
Fag in denial.

Attached: You're a fag.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

LGBPT is a mental illness

I have a friend who has an identical twin, identical in every way except one, his brother is a faggot, and guess what, the gay one was fiddled with as a kid and the straight one wasn't.

This is the conclusion I have come to as well. I think the gay inclination might be a mechanism to prevent passing the trauma to the next generation by removing the traumatized person from the gene pool. Broken people always pass it on to their kids. It may have a genetic component but I think it has at least equal parts to do with the parenting style.

Personality disordered people really should not be having kids. I don’t care what race they are. I’m speaking as the product of a highly dysfunctional family.

bro dude. I was raped at age 6 and 8. I once was in a playful relationship with a a girl, i was 15 and she was 12 ( dont know if thats fucked up or not), but we were doings some dry humping and she told me to "stick it in" and I shelled up and completely lost my erection and couldnt even think straight.

When I was raped by my friend he wanted to play a game; It was called "who can stick it in the fastest". I lost. Stick it in is like my activation code for completely shutting down sexually. Some things you just cant erase from your brain.

once by two different people. I only recall the first instance of each. Anything after that im blurry on.