What does this mean for the symbol?

James Woods tweeted this 15 minutes ago. Does this kill the narrative?

Attached: whoopsie.png (849x814, 961K)

what a fucking white mexican supremacist

The communists have appropriated your symbol, wh*te boi.

>Ocasio is our controlled opposition
Aaand she's a nazbol.

lmfao commies aren't even human

according to democraps, hispanic is white.
so she's a white supremacist doing a hate symbol

god if you give her a little mustache she looks like she should be in a mariachi band

That hand gesture means "ok". I remember hearing once that in Brazil it's a rude gesture but I could be wrong.
Anyone who uses it otherwise is a fucking sperg.

Why would it? The whole point of using it as a dog whistle was because people primarily associate it with the OK sign. I mean you can try and call her a white supremisist, but I don’t think anybody’s going to believe you.

Attached: DE40FBA4-B3E9-432E-9E59-4F9FD9B85843.jpg (384x313, 93K)

Is she....

/Our girl/

?

>I'm a nufag.

lol shut up memeflag. oh you!

The idea behind using an already commonly used benign hand gesture as a subtle white power sign was that you could do it openly, and if anybody accused you of being racist they’d look foaming at the mouth crazy because “lol! It’s JUST the ok sign, settle down.”

If you try to call AOC a racist for doing this it’s like digging a whole and covering it with leaves in your enemy’s path, and then testing it out by leaping head first into it with a running start

Attached: 6965D5EA-28C7-4F4C-8731-CB27329FCD3D.jpg (680x670, 143K)

I bet she fucks like a lunatic and licks your asshole while giving you a blowjob.

When left-wingers use it, it's unintentional or ignorant of its racist meaning. When right-wingers use it, it's an intentional dogwhistle.

>whole
*hole

So tell me GUID what is the purpose behind a post like this? Are you trying to influence the direction of the board. Do you think you can move it in one direction or the other. Are you still on the research phase or have you moved to application?
Regardless you are a fucking kike, or that land-whale, and you should know that all are aware of your fucking tactics.

Attached: 1531794375402.png (1280x800, 1.27M)

Her career in the Coast Guard is over

Nooo She's mine. Who is that asshole? Ahhhh

lol, I mean you can try and call her a racist for doing it if you want to, but a big chunk of her platform is abolishing ICE so I’m not sure who’s going to take you seriously. You’d kinda also be telling on yourselves that it actually IS a white power symbol, and that no, no one was being paranoid, because there really was a campaign to try and discredit the left by meming it and using it as a dog whistle

Attached: 594C9EA3-5BDD-4C0C-B5CE-7A9142A2EAF3.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Awwwwww. She's not single anymore. I guess I will die a virgin now without her.

Wow thanks for confirming my suspicious. What you said has nothing to do with what I wrote. Are you even human? Someone screen cap this garbage.

Attached: 1537136333962.jpg (1024x576, 50K)