In general, are Asian people racist towards whites?

In general, are Asian people racist towards whites?

Attached: chingchong.png (1842x1036, 1.41M)

Yes, because they're racist to all races that aren't their own. Even other asian races.

Good point

Attached: wife beater.jpg (1366x2048, 296K)

Of course they are, just like every race is racist towards every other race. Why do you think **they** are trying to make homogeneous, cappuccino colored world?

Yes, specially the shitskin asians

Filipinos are cool, though.

Only on Wednesdays

East Asias are born to discriminate about pretty much everything that is not associated with their daily lives and they embrace this mentality without an ounce of shame.

Yes they are. They also hate everyone else. Even if you take out race they will find something else to discriminate like religion and social status, take them out and they go for clans and bloodline, take it out and they go for age.

Asians just love to hate and that's a good thing

The only redeeming shit about them is that their women are beautiful and their men are hilarious. That's it. Other than that they're shitskins

They are also Christian.

I saw a video yesterday of some Japanese people interviewing Jared Taylor on his beliefs. They seemed much more polite and understanding than white liberals, Jews, or blacks here in the United States, who would just shout "racist!" in his face or attack him.

it seems to be a particular type of asian that acts like this.
I call them loser asians. They usually have some issue like they are dumb at school and embarassed their parents.
Or can't get laid.
Also note on social media most racist asians are wiggers.
There is this strange pull in asian culture between acting white and acting like a nigger.
The asians that act white are hated by the asians that try to act like niggers.
The wigger asians act like niggers because they feel cucked by white people so they go to what they see as the alternative.
i've met a fair amount of not racist asians so i know they are not all like this.

Well Japanese people have respect even if it's fake.

DUDE THIS RACE I KNOW ARE COOL LMAO

>In general, are Asian people racist towards whi-

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 9K)

What?

No they aren't. I've been here for over 5 years and they aren't cool. Filipinos are pieces of shit.

>their women are beautiful
They're almost all double-baggers. Bodies are usually on point, though.

everybody is racist to some degree , but its only wrong for white people.

Bud, you're getting it wrong.
Actual Japanese and most Asians, albeit pretty xenophobic, understand the importance of Western culture, hell they even idolize it. Just look at their love for greco-roman history or classical music.
It's the Westernized asians which are racists. And how wouldn't they? They have no sense of belonging anywhere, they crave to be part of a society which pretty much doesn't give a fuck about them outside of fetishization and they pretty fucking much can't compete with an actual Western person.
Here's the catch: Asians are pretty fucking intelligent compared to other minorities, so the Dunning-Kruger effect doesn't really apply to them. They understand their shortcommings as a race in the Western world and thus they externalize their hatred towards their hosts.
This applies pretty much to 3rd generation Asians who have been part of the Western culture since they've been born.

Most Asians are pretty copacetic with whites. The Japs understand that this isn't their country and that there is a cost if they want to make it their country. The chinks are pretty good about that too. Both of them can be cabalistic, and tribal, but you don't see a whole lot of them pissing and moaning about whites doing the same. The problem by and large seems to be gook women. South Korean women are getting worse and worse. Turbo thots. The Megalia virus is strong where it shows up among them.

in east asia yes. your niggers in east asia. annoying and uncivilized would be the best way to describe many who travel to east asia. the military came to the general assessment that american soldiers suffer from a form of mental disorder when entering a asian country

>In general, are Asian people racist towards whites?

it's a lesbian thing.
lesbians are the ultimative evil ppl.

In earlier ages, ppl have rightfully bunt them on stakes and called them withces.

lesboscum is the disease that has infected humanity, and humanity idiotically refuse to heal itself from this crippeling, most toxic and evilest of all Social diseases

#KILLTHEWITCHES = #KILLLESBOSCUM = #KILLFEMINISM

I'd say most are hot as shit but you do have lots of ugly fat diabetes trolls to deal with. There are more trolls than hot women here. They're fairly retarded though and their blind nationalism about their dumpster fire of a country is really odd to witness. You tell them their food sucks and they'll chimp out en mass.

The stupid, ungrateful ones.

Over half of all weddings involving an Asian American female are to white men
Who gives a shit what they think. This is the only stat that matters.

The first wave that came here were god tier but that was because they were all doctors and engineers.
Now that we have no vetting worth a shit we get the scum too.

Asian men hate white men, but Asian women absolutely CRAVE white cock. I’m not proud of it, but in my youth i fucked a few married Asian women, which were all married to Asian or Indian men. Sure they had high paying fancy jobs, but the women actually wanted to get fucked.
I fucked one married Asian girl for four years off and on. She would start to feel guilty (i dont blame her), and then she would stop texting me. So i just ignored her. Three/four weeks later, she’d be sending me nudes from her at work.
>sure hon, stop by on your way home from work.
Asian women love to be manhandled, choked, hair pulling, tied up. Every single one loves white cock.

In general, Asians are racist, but not towards whites. More than anything, they hate other Asians largely due to issues that emerged in WW2 and persist today.

What's funny about racism is that whites get shit on all the time by (((media))) but in reality, they're the least racist of the races of the world. That's why their bleeding hearts get them into trouble with immigration and foreign aid. Most Asians are 3rd world and thus lack such empathy.

Asians raised in Western society may buy into SJW drivel like your pic related, but many of them who are first generation are redpilled. As for their kids, it's a matter of upbringing and education. In general they value education and hard work so they're honorary whites in that respect.

Most Asians, to their credit, do see the value of Western civilization and they look up to whites. Unfortunately they're more materialistic in general and admire the Jews for their wealth and try to emulate them - as if we needed more kikes on this planet. At least both whites and Asians agree that niggers and sandniggers are bottom-tier and have no place in any modern civilization. Now if only they would consider the JQ...

Attached: asian bullied niggers.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Only second generation

If a Japanese person wants to be rude to someone it is still really polite compared to our country user. Asians in general are pretty polite in their insults, but can be very blunt.

Attached: yuri2279187.jpg (853x642, 395K)

ive never in my entire life had a problem with an asian person

if we could trade every nigger mudshit and spic with an asian america would be fine

Gooks are all jumping on the anti-white SJW bandwagon because it gives them power, I don't think it's genuine hatred. They don't realize that after white people the leftists are going to be talking about Asian privilege and trying to make their lives miserable too.

I dont think all asian men hate white men. Ive met a few incredibly "bro" asian guys.
I don't know what it was about them but they were usually cool guys and seemed to not have a care in the world.

theres always been anti-white asians they are just channeling their inner elliot rodger.

I've only met some passive-aggressive ones but I don't care anyway.

desu everyone is racist

Ive met more than my fair share of shitty asians. Absolutely trash white hating pieces of shit.
But the ones that werent mean I cant say they all are.
Also a lot seem to show an unashamed interest in European people and culture. Which is rather unique among non-whites.

There's always been anti-asian whites too, but I'm talking on a societal, macro level. Most asian guys get along with white guys and asian girls are all thirsty for white cock, so naturally whites and asians get along quite well. This whole "fuck white males" thing that some Asians do is just imitating lower races like nigs and spics and not something natural and organic.

Literally, the first time Europeans came into contact with the then isolated Island of Japan in the 1500s, the first impression that Japanese had of white people was that they were tall ape like creatures with gigantic noses. This is all documented. Even today many Asians look at us the way we look at those nigs in subsaharan africa with huge nostrils and big lips. Asians are inherently racist towards whites. They are the most racist of any races.

Asians are probably more racist than other races at the moment.

Most Asians are fairly racist against blacks if they haven't specifically hung out with them.
The Asians you see versus the Asians that are out and interact with people make a huge difference. Most Asians almost solely associate among their own. Anyone who has ever had good friends knows this. If you befriend a couple of Asian kids in High School, if you're not a retard you'll end up knowing almost every Asian kid in the school, not even knowing they existed beforehand because they only hung out among themselves. I'm not even talking about the ones that can only speak their language, that's actually fairly reasonable.

The dating data indicates that Asian women find white men to be their preferable choice, but those are only taken from dating sites which isn't how most Asians actually meet each other.

So Asians are kind of okay towards whites and basically hate everyone else, including other Asians that aren't from their country. And even then, the Chinese have so many variances they hate each other too, and it's broken down into parts of the country and even class.

Some are, most arent. Just butthurt beta asians and asians who larp as niggers posting blacked threads.

The chinamen and japanese I work with don't seem to be. At least, not towards me, though I'm rather soft spoken, so maybe I fit in better.

ESPECIALLY other asians. And ESPECIALLY if it's against Japanese people.

Maybe your right. But Asian men definitely hate it when they see a white man with a little Asian woman.
I’ll be honest, i had a serious Asian girl fetish for about a decade. Not proud of it either but it was a phase. Regardless, dont let anyone tell you that Flip girls aren’t amazing. Yes they’re like latinas in the sense that if they let themselves go, they look like a fucking sack of potatoes (but what woman doesn’t really). Flip girls can cook, clean, and they absolutely love to fuck. It must be genetic from all the catholic history in them i dunno.
They have big lips and love to suck cock, they are so giving its unreal. Anyway yeah its harder to find a 10/10 Flip but man is it worth it. Expect to have to buy them a lot of shit, very materialistic; moreso than other Asian women if you can believe that. Oh but boy do they reward you.

I love white people who aren't neets.

Attached: 1424547220526.png (226x200, 26K)

Pc bullshit. the truth in every case when White people were first encountered they were revered as godlike beings.
Imagine how you would react to a bunch of tall well dress blonde guys that shoot thunder from rifles from the first time.

Asian men should be more butthurt about other races with asian women.
If they are mad onoy at whites they are being cuckish.

I'm a gay white bear, I get alot of love from Asian twinks who like how hairy I am. Idk if they're all racist but alot like being dominated by big white men lol

If you can find a female flip that isn't materialistic then you just won.

Is this what you think we look like?

Attached: europeanmen.jpg (602x494, 96K)

Attached: 5CED94B9-9A38-44E4-AE89-536B53831E43.png (600x725, 157K)

nips worship whites

first thing a nip does is change his or her asian name, learn the piano, buy hipster clothes, and avoid speaking chink in public

they WANT to be white so bad, it gives you second hand embarrassment

If it is racist when they recognize negative attributes or trends then yes of course. Thats just being smart.

You know why asian women like white men so much.
Its because of the genes.
In asian societies the most attractive powerful and respected women are the ones that look the whitest.
If you are an asian woman that doesnt have that asian white princess look you are more inclined to want white genes for your daughters.
Similarly for the men the most handsome men are the ones with the "heroic" semicaucasian look.
So they want that for their sons.

>avoid speaking chink in public
Nah

whitu piggu go homu

>ASIANS ARE SO RACIST TOWARD WHITES
>ASIANS WORSHIP US WHITES
make up your mind pls.

why not both?

This leaf know us well

>first thing a nip does is change his or her asian name
Years ago, this was done by immigration agents. Often, they'd listen to your foreign name and write whatever Western name sounded close.

Of course they are. We are savages in their eyes, less intelligent barbarians that managed to do what they couldn't because we had bigger dreams than them (also we had shit for spices). The Ming Empire could have conquered the fucking world in the 15th century, the Japanese could easily have colonized the West Coast, but they didn't, because they lacked the vision, and outside of a few outliers, they lacked the adventurers spirit. So they collapsed in on themselves and allowed a bunch of hairy savages to conquer the world and embarrass them.

check your decisive privilege

Asian girls worship whites. There is no wrong that the white man can do in their eyes. Sure, they might make fun of whites once in awhile, but no matter what, they'll always shut up at the sight of big white cock.

My wife is Korean. She was definitely center left when i met her, but i had her screaming conservative values within a few months. Asian women literally are addicted to aryan semen; my wife always looks uncomfortable if it's been more than two days since I've stuffed her tight pussy. She can be complaining about white people this or white people that in the morning but we both know she's just begging to be colonized.

Even if you have an asian woman who dislikes whites, you know without a doubt that they hate blacks more. They understand (with their genius iq) that bbc is a faggot meme, and they won't hesitste to drain your balls if you protect them from the "scary neglo" as my wife likes to say.

I dunno, i guess you can say Asian women were made for white men

Attached: 09cb3a1ce8bbba382708ca9118bb9c4b.jpg (1040x585, 72K)

If you move Asian adults and white children to an island and white adults and Asian children to another island.
Which island has more child sex crime?

>are asian women racist toward whites
no. youre thinking of white women

Attached: 1536888350858.webm (320x180, 2.95M)

thank god for asian women and their tight silky pussies. god bless them.

Attached: 1536897154163.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Imagine being enough of a loser to write this lmao

Attached: 1536890391527.webm (491x720, 1.16M)

A Japanese born in Japan and immigrated to the US usually don't use an English name.
That's usually Korean or Chinese.

Attached: 1536891272284.webm (600x338, 712K)

Sarah Jeong looks like the type of person I would demand to go make some eggrolls and sushi. No onions on the side.
NO MSG!

Attached: 1536452568432.webm (480x480, 679K)

yikes

Attached: 1533409598954.webm (722x406, 2.99M)

Attached: 1536888200780.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Honestly I think it would be about the same.

Yeah i dont think they exist. Flip guys are based af though. I lived outside Manila for about a year and a half when i was a kid; my grandad had business there and brought me out. Fuckin Jeepneys are AWESOME. Probably one of the most unique car cultures in the world.
Also the last company i worked for had a huge shared services team in Cebu, who came to visit us in the states.
All quality people, I’ve never gotten so much as side-eye from a Filipino dude.
I’m not sure what’s up with yalls obsession with badminton though

Attached: 1536890608115.webm (400x225, 2.56M)

Attached: 1536889985508.webm (1000x562, 2.78M)

asians are the least raciest to whites..... including whites.

Attached: 1536889660347.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

pol: *badmouths asians*

10 sec later

pol: Why won't asians be our allies?

They can't resist a tall blonde guy.

Yes, I been hanging around with a mix of chinese and koreans in the deep south. They have said shit every time we go out drinking. Usually right after they get done bitching about racism. They don't even notice it, but to be fair neither did the whites. Even down here, fuck whitey is just a throw away line.

Attached: 1536889382134.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Attached: 1536888689107.webm (180x317, 1.78M)

kek

Attached: notsocheerios.jpg (1043x626, 60K)

Attached: 1536887880829.webm (600x338, 993K)

MSG was invented by the Japanese so Chinese foods didn't use MSG before 1908.

You're right-- the Asians I know well who were named this way are Chinese.

Attached: 1536887506592.webm (1000x562, 2.8M)

Attached: 1536451831301.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Attached: 1536451717762.webm (950x534, 2.88M)

Attached: 1535342083645.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

>asians
>badmouth whites
>ror why whitey hate us we just cute rittre asian peopre

I know some Chinese people who have Japanese names here.
Well their names are impossible to pronounce or remember, so I understand why they do that.