Serious question

Why don't White People just start lifting, get a degree or a trade certificate, learn a second language, read books, marry, have kids, etc. instead of complaining about Jews being more powerful than them?

Attached: Lauren_Southern_2_(cropped).jpg (220x261, 15K)

We do all of those things at the same time.

>serious question
yep, serious

If your really a White Man, you should move to South Africa and try that formula for yourself - then get back with us.

Give me proof that we don't do other things besides complain about jews

cuz we wuz ubermensch n sheit

Attached: stormfag.jpg (224x250, 7K)

im a Jow Forums handsome 22 year old auto mechanic....
>marry
are you fucking retarded? what good would that do? we are about to have a war idiot

You limeys have niggers as teeth.

Attached: 1537133066070m.jpg (1024x879, 91K)

great insult juan

sit down you uppity paki shit

Attached: 1537305124179.jpg (648x1024, 161K)

/thread

Jews are not more powerful that we are. They are simply willing to commit any manner of crime in order to achieve their goal. This takes the form of back stabbing and complaining most of the time. Often times we capitulate just to shut up their incessant crying.

Why would I put forth effort to do something when I am already a member of the master race? Get fucked wageslave.

fuck britain

Attached: 1535337132289.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

It's a third world country

>saves infographs to use when he cant bants with anglos
your 1/16th german is showing juan

That bitch is Jewish. Her real last name is Simonsein.

Why should we subsidize shitskins?

Attached: 1522005021500.png (1026x768, 438K)

No shit. Spearchucklets belong in the Congo.....

They have been doing all of that. It's not effective. Just look at the state of things now.

>Why don't Puerto Ricans just start lifting, get a degree or a trade certificate, learn a second language, read books, marry, have kids, etc. instead of complaining about USA being more powerful than them?

>can't argue against the infos
>make a low tier bant
Epic

Attached: whiterthanyou.png (923x492, 200K)

Because that shit's hard and takes too long. It's easier to be a social reject on Jow Forums while my parents cry about how much of a loser I turned out to be. We are Anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

oh fuck it's oerfect fr this actually.

Because there are no white virgins to marry so my only hope would be to wed a chink and I dont want mongoloid kids.

I'm doing all of that except the marry/have kids right now.

>learn a second language

That's globalist shit

Don't wait too long.

>my fellow goyim, why don't we just go to work for the noble jew and accept the scraps they feed us?

Why bother learning a lesser language than English? Only cucks learn another language (unless nippon)

I agree, except for the whole lifting part, but I get what you mean.

My personal motto is "I leave you alone, you leave me alone." It's a lonely life, but it's a safe worry-free life.

Not enough Lauren threads lately.

Attached: 1500087470888.gif (376x250, 3.83M)

We’re too busy refreshing Jow Forums and complaining about SJW infiltration in mindless media meant to distract us from real productivity, cultural redemption and personal growth.

The worst part is, most all of you don’t care enough to unplug and get away from your screens, myself included.

Damn, you've got to admit she is one PRETTY lady.

What I would do to have a chick that looks like that. Talks too much though.

Why not both? Eh Shlomo, why not that?

Boomers did what you said and look how that turned out

Fukken rekt

>walk in
>see this
Wut do?

Attached: 20180323_072252.jpg (744x1013, 388K)

>one post by this ID

Jews don't act through open exercise of power but through subversion. Most whites do not even know they're under attack, they only see the decline.

They do, the people who complain on Jow Forums arent white.

Lick her toes

You don't start furnishing the house until you've fixed the leaks in the roof. The leaks must be banished.

I logged of for ten minutes once. Didn't like it much and I couldn't inhale. Never logged off again.

Attached: Girl-with-Pearl-Earring-at-Christmas-by-Vermeer-127354.jpg (1000x1171, 265K)

have someone go over and feel her up while I watch and touch myself

Did all that before 30 and it's still the Jews.

Attached: SSPepe.jpg (489x604, 44K)

I believe you 100%

>tfw too brainlet to learn a 2nd language

>we are about to have a war idiot
the delusion is beyond any possible prediction.

I'm white, 17, frequently work out, and I'm a certified welder. #notallwypipo

>I'm white, 17, frequently work out, and I'm a certified welder.

As an anonymous disembodied voice of reason, I suggest you get more skills than welding. It's a really shitty profession.

dumb shitskin