Red pill me on the deep state theory

Red pill me on the deep state theory

Attached: deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg (1100x763, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=y8cp1KvZKPo
archive.is/pjOQk
youtube.com/watch?v=bissB9bycGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Da Jews, but really it is the Brazilians

It's an excuse for a man in control of every legislative, judicial, and executive system in the entire nation to do nothing.

Chicago mob trying their hand at national politics
t. mob goon

Attached: 1527899694819.jpg (480x480, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=y8cp1KvZKPo

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

Look up "The Persistent Government "

Basically if you identify the parts of the government that dont change between administrative turnovers, are appointments instead of elected, and points of influence such as The Federal Reserve and government procurement and purchasing, and the Supreme Court... as well as long term board members for major government supply companies such as Lockheed or GE, Apple, Microsoft, Google, the NSA..
You see that the heart and mind of the government is not elected or officially acknowledged. The Senate , the House, the president or any group of elected representatives are just short term PR teams used to obfuscate the true agenda of governent.

Wesley Clark made it clear that the deep state works in the Chinese manner. Plans of economy, diplomacy, and war are made on decade long timelines and we cannot change their course but only steer it a few degrees to the left or right

Attached: 250px-Yongle-Emperor1.jpg (250x335, 24K)

Delete this post or face the consequences, Jeremy Martinez.

nutcase theory made up by worthless white trash to explain why everyone wants Trump impeached and locked up.

its code word for jews you stupid nigger

It's a tool for people to be more forgiving on Trump when he's out of office and failed to do whatever the fuck he said he was gonna do.
>It didn't matter if Republicans held every branch of government, they couldnt do it because the DEEP STATE stopped him from outlawing abortion!

I still find it hard to believe that Ben Garrison makes such redpilled comics now after all the years of his signature being added to ones he didn't and his outrage at people doing so. Makes me wonder what happened in his life to change things.

Refute the logic of my statement cuck. If you have a better and more clear understanding of the actual function of government, please share it

garrison is a jew

(((It’’s))) afraid

You're gonna go to a prison camp before this is all over along with all the other traitors for liquidation.

Try not to choke on this red pill....dropped today

archive.is/pjOQk

t. kike

The deep state is a new name for an old idea that most left leaning people actively promoted before 2016. Instruments of control like Eisenhower warned about.
youtube.com/watch?v=bissB9bycGs

Deep State is the excuse magapedes give when their president acts like an absolute zionist, because they say he has to cover himself up, yet he openly calls out the "deep state" on twitter.

Collusion is not a crime.
Conspiracy is a crime.
Collusion only becomes conspiracy if it is done to plan a crime.
What crime was actually committed by Trump, and how does that crime tie into the small bullshit crimes that Mueller investigation has uncovered?

It actually appears that no major crime was ever committed and the leaks to the MSM were done to force an investigation, which actually turned up zero on Trump. All of his associates are being grilled and threatened to try to force them to roll... but after a year... zero

The fact that Obama failed to curry enough support for the Syria or Iran war, and then Trump openly opposed those wars is what all of this is about.

It may be another year before they find a good angle , but even if it takes 10 or 20, they will find a way to get the war they want

My fav part is MSM rats in the little rat boat heheheh

The people who would benefit from finishing that list that Wesley Clark mentioned, are the deep state

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-213301_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 448K)

That actually gives me a great deal of comfort, because no elected lunatic could do something like abolishing the Constitution

They are good people doing the work of God! Praise them!

I find it hilarious that so many of you think this is like a fairy tale or some shit where there will magically be an end to your suffering.

hehe

fuck off Q is gonna put you in guacamole bay u fukin shill

I was going to say nice bait but I read your other posts in the thread....yikes

They could never do that anyway you absolute retard you shouldn't be worried about your elected officials you should be worried about your unelected ones because they're the ones fucking you the most

The attempt to do so would be long term plan. If it wasnt part of the long term plan... well that person would get JFK'd or be a Jimmy Carter.

It would never happen though, because the RNC and DNC nominee are always vetted to follow the plan.

Look up how Truman was chosen, and how he was made the Nominee, and who the nomination was stolen from.

Trump is similar to Wallace but actually won by gaming the electoral college and massive public support

Attached: 220px-Henry-A.-Wallace-Townsend.jpg (220x263, 7K)

My favourite is Yeb! as a turtle. tee-hee

r u fukin stalkin me bro?

It's not a theory

These Jews are at war with all non Jews and are plotting together across national lines and they don't care about our laws.

The equivalent in the jewish camp of the white trash?
Arab tier iq
poor developepment for western standards
Only mantained alive thanks to usa military and economic aids
Teligious fundamentalism
Emigration in masse once they have reach their holy land

Certainly it seem like it so henceforth i would call them jewish trash

Attached: j2.jpg (640x370, 56K)

Attached: Ready 2 Go 2.jpg (1920x2151, 1.29M)

>there’s people who actually believe Trump has this much power and isn’t another heavily controlled psy-op to weaponize all you sperges

Attached: ABCA264D-D81A-441A-9C75-B871813EF044.jpg (400x283, 25K)

why is bill garrison so autistic?

Come on dude JFK was not assassinated by the deep state. Have you even been to the book depository?

1. When you actually stand there in the corner where the "impossible shot" was fired, you immediately realize it was not a hard shot to make with a carbine at all. Those tv shows are fucking bullshit, they act like it's some Seal Team 6 perfect shot where it was really not a hard target and the car was coming right towards him

2. If you go stand on the grassy knoll you will also realize with the massive crowds there was NO way anyone could have taken a shot without multiple people seeing it.

Are you a fucking lunatic? You realize this board has IDs right?

A boomer meme

damn thats pretty epic if u ask me

Attached: b92a64e88c73a4d3811f3263baaf86b95a994b1f719174a49f497557289c6e71.png (500x9594, 827K)

Its not real, its a fantasy story created by a bunch of losers who can't handle reality.

I thought it was the anglos who truly were behind this?

He's not a jew but you might be.

What has trump actually drained?

the vitality out of your mom

Please just die. How much are you being paid? I’ll pay you more to just fucking die. It’s a good deal I promise

Attached: 80FE0815-B668-410B-92DB-774ACA6FABA0.jpg (476x356, 24K)

Literally nothing. It’s just a boomer meme that’s been taken way to far.

This Kekistani fag gets it. This is all business as usual, exactly the reason Trump gets so much heat

Z E R O
E
R
O

The deep state is real for sure, but the delusional faggots on this board think Trump isn’t controlled by them.

>responding to Satan
How do you sleep at night, what with all the glowing?

Ok you got me, well done. You are truly a master baiter

Deleta isso, ultimo aviso

Guys like you are killing meme magic. You came here to "discuss politics" instead of memeing for glory. If the "drain the swamp" meme wasn't so neutered people would be virtue signalling about how they aren't part of the swamp and therefore doing less swampy stuff, instead they proudly brag about it.

kek

Attached: 62181.jpg (900x675, 41K)

Its da joos

Attached: giphy2.gif (320x240, 692K)

WHY BONER

Well, like a third of our military is run by a private company and 3% of our tax dollars aren't even budgeted for anything, not even for paying politicians or repaying debts.

>made up decades ago by Trump supporters
>not something talked about by both left and right skeptical of Cia and others for ages now
Found the retard

Oh my Deep State............

Attached: 1537066017689.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

the theory is your mom is in a deep state of depression because you're a faggot

The power in the darkness

Military industrial complex but in nu-speak.