If race nationalists were correct, wouldn't pic not exist?

If race nationalists were correct, wouldn't pic not exist?

Attached: 0911_degrasse-tyson-1000x673.jpg (1000x673, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Physics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fields_Medal#Fields_medalists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ever rule has an exception

Then it's not a rule.

>what are outliers
>what are exceptions to rules
>what are overhyped """intellectuals""" who aren't actually as smart as they let on

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

The Civil War will be between those that understand generalities and those that know a tall asian man.

bell
curve
also that guy isnt really very smart

no rule is absolute, just generally more true than it is not

>The rule is that verbs in English end with -(e)d
>Some verbs don’t end like that
>Durr the rule is wrong
user, I...

Bell curve.

Thomas Sowell is much smarter than NDT. Also, assuming you mean race realists, the bell curve is real.

But the Bell Curve isn't about race. That's only one chapter. And most of Murray's work has been about the collapse of whites and how they've lost their cognitive abilities.

You guys aren't giving other races a chance to prove themselves. You're just arguing over the Internet while everyone else gets more educated and will eventually surpass you.

you mean this autist is the proof black people aren't wild apes?

The bell curve doesn't just mean the book. It means the bell curve. The fact that IQ is distributed normally around a mean. And the mean differs for different nations and ethnic groups.

STOP BUMPING FUCKTARDS

Attached: slide threads.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

dem wypipo don goofed dis time bro science is come from Egypt nigga royal blood we be talkin do ur research read sum book

if god existed OP wouldn't exist

Outliers exist, have them explain to you what an average means.

>look, this guy exists, so you can't have solidarity with your race!!!
Wow, op, really nice.

Attached: 1530402962537.jpg (367x446, 41K)

What user meant to say is "normal distribution".

>implying pic related isn't just an overrated fag

See, that's all you guys have. Just putting down black people when in reality, you probably never went to college, got a STEM degree, had a wife and kids. So you take out your frustration on the Internet.

>posting token black science guy unironically
wew lad

Attached: crashed.gif (388x218, 2.04M)

he looks italian

>has gotten media attention for being black since he was in high school
>educational opportunities handed to him for his race
>mediocre achievements as an actual scientist
>currently makes a living as a TV media whore

Wake me up when a black person makes it onto one of these lists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Physics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fields_Medal#Fields_medalists

Attached: nigger mathh.png (864x720, 229K)

die from aids you stupid fucking niggerboi

When a former student of Tyson accused him of molestation it was immediately memory holed.

Attached: 67687384753847.png (1036x2813, 752K)

Dem No Bells is racist doe u don never recognize dem broders african physics

that nigger is mostly 20% white, so that raises his i.q three times
also
I've heard that he is just an actor and a fucking fraud

gas the kikes race war now

you're a nigger aren't you ?

Exceptions don't make a rule fucktard. Everyone is capable of some kind of learned intelligence, it's just they choose not to possess it.

But NAXALT lmao Nazis btfo

>healer
we rpg classes now.

I'm going to quit my job in IT and become a Barbarian!

Attached: 1511843099363.jpg (1024x930, 76K)

Science nigger is a puppet
With enough parrots you could replace him.

Pluto is a planet. This is the nigger who says otherwise.

If it wasn't a planet then whycome is there a dog named after it?

how many white and asian scientists are there to take his place? oh yeah thats right

Kek

Attached: 05f9c8bd-9e30-4ac7-8659-1aaee700a759-AP_APTOPI.jpg (540x379, 30K)

>doesn't this exception disprove this rule?
No.

N A X A L T
A
X
A
L
T

Attached: naxalt2.png (640x480, 36K)

no you have to understand micro vs macro scales. Blacks on a macro scale suck. the more you have to worse off it is. On a micro scale sure blacks can be fine. Shit on a micro scale even niggers can be ok until you are around them and they rob you

Attached: Dmvxr_AUYAAsXZl.jpg large.jpg (678x1024, 106K)

>Everyone is capable of some kind of learned intelligence, it's just they choose not to possess it.
Not true. Accounting for every variable possible, there is always a 20 point difference between niggers and whites in terms of IQ.
Rich niggers raised by white parents have an IQ 20 points lower than rich white kids raised by white parents.
Poor niggers raised by poor niggers have an IQ 20 points lower than poor whites raised by poor niggers.

thanks for the info

Racial nationalism has nothing to do with race and IQ. It's about genetic brotherhood, and treating the race as an extended family. Even blacks can be black nationalists, even thought they are the dumbest race on the planet.

why do Jow Forumstards insist on making the claim that groups matter more than individuals?

lets imagine you are correct - what is the point?

would you be here celebrating how great it is or would you be doing something else? I'm really unsure of the goal here

moron

>lead tour guide of a planetarium
What the fuck is your point? He's not even a scientist.

And he ain't one.

Attached: tyson.png (493x542, 459K)

No. There are 40 million blacks in the United States. Even if NGT were 100% black African, which he isn't, the distribution of intelligence means you're going to have a few of him running around out there.

But to put this in perspective, let's say his IQ is 145, which feels about right to me. The average American black's IQ is 85, with a standard deviation of 12. His IQ is thus 5 standard deviations above average. By comparison, whites average 100 IQ, with a std of 15. 5 deviations above average puts a white person at 175.

This means 145-IQ blacks will be as rare as 175-IQ whites. Meanwhile, for a white person to match NGT's IQ, he only needs 3 stds above average. For a black person, +3 stds only puts you at 121 IQ.

The simple fact of the matter is that there just aren't very many smart black people running around. The supply is extremely limited. You might expect there to be something like 200,000 145+ IQ white people in America, but there may well only be 40,000 blacks who even cross 120 IQ. This is why the few blacks that do hit the upper echelons are all but guaranteed a disproportionately high-end job.

>If race nationalists were correct, wouldn't pic not exist?
Ask me how I know you are failure at basic math.

Jow Forums doesn't understand how statistics work and neither do you

How does the existence JPEG of an idiot who spreads pseudo-scientific gibberish on a broadcast network that takes money hand over fist from Soros-funded trusts and foundations depend on the arguments regarding anything?

Did you knew black science man is actually redpilled? he won't confirm on camera but if you talk with him in person you might get the hint, god is in the details.
He is very patriotic and pro-nations, but never took an anti-globalism stance publicaly (coz (((they))) would ruin his carreer in a splitsecond.)

Astro-physics so easy even a nigger can do it, what's your excuse white man.

Attached: 41719350_2159687667427833_7974879345179099136_n.png.jpg (550x901, 32K)

Astrophysicist here. NDT is just a black Bill Nye. Not a real scientist, just a face to put on TV. He is what Dr. Phil is to psychologists. That being said, nobody is arguing that there aren't smart black people. There just aren't too many of them. Especially compared to other races.

i have a feeling black science man is a white supremacist.
he has basically admitted in the past that western/european culture is the best, and he still hangs out with notorious racist anthony cumia.

>Africa hadn't been colonised for millenia
>didn't even have the wheel until whitey showed up
>whitey leaves or kicked out leaving all the infrastructure
>greatest achievement Wakana isn't even real
>u guys never gave em a chance!