Meuller’s Emails Released

Dig in!
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1nu7SZvGCr5kZSG1MGj307Sj2uvHxwYHd?usp=drive_open

Attached: 00FA11B6-4F42-4E54-A4E4-5A66F029F7ED.png (1125x2436, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1042601765135376389
truepundit.com/internal-emails-texts-reveal-mueller-team-conducted-meetings-with-msm-reporters-in-restaurants-bars-starbucks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Drive.Google.Com
DO NOT CLICK THIS DISINFO SHIT. This is probably George Webb bullshit. Fuck off kike.

Lol. That was fast, shill.

Attached: D3AFF695-EE07-435C-A3EB-32C12DA476DC.jpg (1100x732, 123K)

If it's not from a .gov then people shouldn't click it. This isn't legit and you know it.

The judge handling the FOIA case denied several thousand emails—still missing.

I would NOT click this.

Plus, I'm getting sleepy. I have work in the morning. Anyone else feeling sleepy? You should get some rest -- big news tomorrow regarding Kavanaugh. Goodnight user!

Fuck off, shill. The people are taking their country back from the criminal faggot communist traitors. You’ll hang with the rest.

Email discussing the Clinton Foundation. But it’s about muh Drumpf.

Attached: 832E791F-208F-4A69-8806-3475544F2559.png (1125x2436, 1.87M)

What are the emails about? The Russia probe or other things from the past?

This is fucking huge.

macfaggotry

why?

So, Mueller was running a sting on SDNY?

faux et homosexuel. sage

You guys are really bad at this shit. It's amazing to me you think you can pass off a google drive as legitimate when there hasn't even been an official release of any documents.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED.

Bump, staying tuned for someone to click that shit

Attached: A555B045-FFDF-4F71-8C33-E7951FD4A20E.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

no, it's not. there is shit here that's even slightly interesting. it was released in response to Freedom Watch's FOIA, and all it shows is that the OSC press sec did his job and minimized contact with journalists. this is such a dud that Freedom Watch hasn't even posted it on their own website yet. imagine being this big of a brainlet.

THREAD AND LINK REPORTED TO NEW YORK TIMES

Covers the special counsel taking lunches and shit with the press.

Hey, why don't you have a lie down till this is all over.

Attached: image.jpg (600x528, 69K)

Keep digging. Save these Libtard journalist phone numbers. May need for future use.

Bump, I'm not surprised to see muellers shill squad here so fast.

Attached: 1518679015955.jpg (1024x979, 72K)

EVERYONE EMAIL DISGUSTING SHIT TO
[email protected]
IT GOES TO THE MUELLER TEAM!

If this was anywhere close to legit it would carpet this entire board, same thread was out yesterday.

I'm deep diving.
Seems to be a leak or really just a dozen emails or so from the Press Contact account of the Mueller team.
It's just a bunch of press Jews saying nothing to other press Jews.

>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]

let them be. they're just trying to muddy the waters before the declassify and they're all rounded up and walked to the gallows.

That's weird. I'm AWAKE! WIDE AWAKE. Out of the blue, I'm more awake than ever because of this EXCITING NEWS! IGNORE THE SHILLS AND CONQUER!!

fuck off shill its too late,its out there and now im gonna go post it on the donald and everywhere else HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIN NIG NOG

just read all of them, nothing important all useless info

fuck off democuck

Always be wary of damage control leaks. Remember Guccifer 2.0 was the state department running shitty interference on behalf of Hillary to try to distract from the ongoing Wikileaks releases. Could there be a tranche of leaked emails coming soon?

look at the filename of OP's image. dont click that shit niggers... anyone who clicks a google drive while logged into Google gets their email address logged to the hosts Google account... this is actual fucking doxxing bait. saged, reported, called the police...

who the fucks logs into anything?

The quantifiable number of dumbasses on this site exposed through their comments tells me that many do.

Oh man, there's literally nothing in this. I'm tired after reading all of that. Maybe it's time we went to bed.

Ahahah

Infamy.org

I hope he has some Strzok nudes in there.

>Google drive
How about no faggot

and what the fuck is the doxxer gonna say? a random person who could be a fox contributor got declassified emails by the president? there is nothing they can do

Fake and homosex

Fuck that. I got Wray on speed dial. He had to leave his spin class early because of my call. You nogs are gonna payyyyy

Literally how? For doing their fucking job?

Add me to the not clicking on that shit camp.

This could be legit. Email screenshot seems like a vetting process of Muellers team.

It looks like more evidence that every member of the mainstream media needs to be gassed

This.

Leftists can dox you from clicking a single google drive if you're logged in dont do it

This. You can only get this info from CNN. It's illegal to open this link

>google drive
>pdf
lmao

how is this done?

You conspiracyfags think the NSA is going to break down your door and arrest you for browsing a Cambodian ice fishing board and memeing. No one cares. You don't matter.

Woah... holy shit... this means....

So who’s this Peter? So Muellers’ team is leaking to Washington Post.

illegal to be the original disseminator but not illegal to view once disseminated as per the 1st amendment

Hahahaha, yes great idea!!!

And they can come get some
City faggots, too afraid to fight

Time to come outta retirement and stretch those fingers. LET LOOSE THE MEMES OF WAR!!!

Attached: 58ea1ca481867ee21160dfe7b3dd4f96e760fbcac42b567d31a4047b49f57ccf.jpg (930x1060, 136K)

How do we know this is real and not fake? Its just a random googledrive link

meh. I haven't clicked it... but it's building hype. So it can't hurt. Either it is fakee and they're trying to start the little girl crying wolf thing, where we wont believe the real ones by the time they come out (which is only backfiring for building momentum), or it's real and the trickle of the dam breaking begins.

Attached: 1f392e65246e0696f8e19acaf5f04e8239aa07f393c802d87812b07b32c172da.jpg (620x827, 85K)

upload it somwhere elae kike

>google drive
Nope, but everyone should send memes to that email.

they can see who accesses their files from your Google+ account. and since Google basically spies on you all the time, you have to delete virtually all of your cookies and internet history (if using chrome) to avoid being auto logged in.

Be aware that PDF files are very dangerous and completely unsafe. There is no reason these shouldn't have been converted to text already other than to hit you with malware. The google drive confirms it.

Android phone and logged.

True.

The all caps makes me want to click even more

Peter Carr, press secretary for the special counsel since it started in May 2017

TruePundit is the owner of this drive account. So maybe legit?

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-000037.png (1312x2560, 202K)

Lol, will someone please check True Pundit

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1042601765135376389

There you go. Click away lads

I forgot its wikileaks.gov

truepundit.com/internal-emails-texts-reveal-mueller-team-conducted-meetings-with-msm-reporters-in-restaurants-bars-starbucks/

TruePundit is a zionist outlet with connections to Mossad Sayanim Jason Goodman and George Webb

I should probably KMS now then, eh?

Attached: 1537411893379.png (1242x1230, 187K)

DO NOT CLICK MY ANTIVIRUS FLAGGED IT

Reading through these now. They aren't a virus. They were released as part of an FOIA request by Judicial Watch, hence why there are redactions. So far there isn't anything of note other than Peter Carr stating that most reporting about the Special Counsel is typically inaccurate.

Bump

ITT: The beginning of a new Russian shill operation.

Just forwarded all this info to the FBI

You're retarded, we know how to VM

bump

hmm