Prove to me that my virginity is important

I only ever see retarded robots and Jow Forumsacks sperging out over female virginity and they aren't exactly the kinds of men I'd want to end up with. Well-adjusted and successful men do not care about virginity, or if they do, it would actually be a downside for them. Convince me otherwise.

Attached: pic unrelated.jpg (450x490, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ele.12373
jci.org/articles/view/6611
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583
woked.co/women-dna-man-made-love/
neonnettle.com/news/4209-women-store-dna-from-every-man-they-ve-ever-made-love-with-study-finds
newspunch.com/women-dna-man-sex/
deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=QGrWvrGDOXg
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4085758/Experts-reveal-sexual-partners-ve-determine-likely-DIVORCE.html
jstor.org/stable/20182926
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STD’s

>Not knowing what Burden of Proof is
I was going to tell you to stop the shitty LARPing, but you genuinely sound dumb enough to be an actual woman.
Who knows.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

When you go to the store and buy something and the freshness seal is already off, does that make you feel better?

Why do I want to convince a rostie she is desirable when she is not? Maidenhood has been the most desirable aspect of a woman since the beginning of agriculture. 2/10 for making me post

Attached: 1874657_Sm6YTWjjwsAijBryxck65xxZ0reOz9FmBJEFPy0rcc0.jpg (194x118, 10K)

follow your gut user, if your gut tells you viriginity is a virtue then act to live that down.

Do not reason out of your natural instinct. Virginity is important, if its important to you. Follow your gut, always.

The more sexual partners a woman has the less likely she is to bond with a partner or be happy, statistically. I don't care about virginity but having more than a few partners is no good.

I'm asking for you to convince me, not to have a retarded internet "debate". If you don't want to do that feel free to leave.

Roasty toasty go away.

fags

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/ele.12373
jci.org/articles/view/6611
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19381956.2016.1218583
woked.co/women-dna-man-made-love/
neonnettle.com/news/4209-women-store-dna-from-every-man-they-ve-ever-made-love-with-study-finds
newspunch.com/women-dna-man-sex/

Attached: 1534172769722.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

I don't really want my future wife to be a virg. I just want her to have had less than 5 sexual partners. And less is always better, virgin is perfect but an unlikely thing these days.

R O A S T I E

Attached: o0960063413716628199.jpg (960x634, 163K)

Meh, if she resonates with me and isn’t an absolute cum dumpster then I’d ship it.
Let the last go unless she is unloyal.
Also not the kind of woman you want to be the role model for your kids.

Answer my question, whore.
If you go buy a quart of milk and it's already opened, are you fine with that? Are you just as happy had it been unopened?

Don't read unless you want to be disheartened

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

Attached: 1534185568265.jpg (640x480, 152K)

Because it devalues the intimacy. All the sweet little bullshit she tells you she already told another man. When you fuck her she moans the same way as she did when another man fucked her. When she holds your child you'll know that only a few years ago she was sucking another man's dick and had his cum all over her face. Absolutely disgusting.

ToFU

First you have to understand why we used to value virginity.
Men are primitive but they don't want to admit it. They want the most sexual partners so they have a higher chance of passing on their genes. Only problem is that a woman needs the males to stay with them to help raise the kids so a trade is done. You agree to marry, protect and provide in exchange she gives you her virginity and the right to pass on your genes.

Now the tables have flipped and women no longer need males to provide when they can work but that primitive instincts are still there. Women don't want to really work, they want stability which work and the government provides and men just want to pass on their genes. The unbalance occurs when the female has tons of sexual partners which ruins her pair bonding and men don't suffer from this as to women. When a woman can't pair bond correctly she will now always look for a better man to provide (hence why divorce rates are high) Men need their virginity as much as women because for every woman you have out of wedlock sex with, with ruins her chance of being happy and pair bonding and decays society even more.

TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO!!!!!!

ELSE DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR CUNT.

women who have had non marital sexual partners have higher risks for STDs, abortions, and have significantly lower chances of having a successful marriage

Attached: teachman.jpg (666x692, 74K)

>using a wordpress blog as evidence
All of you sound like the exact type of men I prefer to avoid. I'm not asking for your personal opinions; I'm asking for evidence gathered from men who are actually well-adjusted, successful and desireable.

Attached: 1534172997896.jpg (3584x2102, 1.95M)

Attached: DK1nsSUX0AIL-w4.jpg (1200x692, 98K)

I did not state my opinion. I asked you to perform a thought experiment. You didn't, out of fear. Have a good night.

>make a shitty analogy
>it's a thought experiment!
HOWLING

Pair bonding. You do you sweety, but when the chips are stacked up you will probably find yourself on the wrong side of the fence :-)

Oh no we're not a desirable pray to a predictor, how can we cope?

Attached: 043012-prometheus-international.jpg (620x375, 52K)

it's a wall of text but well worth the read lads

Attached: the_patriarch.jpg (2405x917, 917K)

Bingo.
Thank you for sharing Knight.

roastie confirmed. sex is your major worth in the dating market, anything that is widely distributed loses value, this is a basic economic principle. if you distribute your vagina to everyone, it becomes less valuable, not too mention the lasting health and psychological effects. hedonism is not something to be praised young roastie.

Attached: female promiscuity.jpg (1024x866, 187K)

>hedonism is not something to be praised
Shouldn’t it be applied to men as well?

Of course. The whole "master key/shitty lock" is bullshit.

So, the thing is not virginity but divorces?

Traditionally it has. Men were expected to man up and settle down and get a wife and kids, or they were a loser.

definitely. hedonism is universally a sinful vice.

Attached: degeneracy of morals.jpg (600x879, 241K)

>Prove to me that my virginity is important
You already prove that you don't have it and thus it is unimportant to us.
Go ahead go from guy to guy. Yet when you finally decide to settle down pray that you never ever walk into them when your significant other is around because you'll just be another woman bitching and moaning that it was a fling, a moment, and that you could have made him/her happy.
You are retarded. You don't want to be convinced. What you desire is the justification for your behavior. Don't worry you'll fit right in with the men that will pass you around until you hit your expiration date as they please themselves with other women. You can be proud of yourself for being the other woman in someone elses life since you claim to be one.

Attached: expiration date.jpg (1024x682, 150K)

Nope. The impact of premarital sex on future marital success has been researched (see charts above) and the negative outcomes present in women, not men. This isn’t about artificially constructed equality faggots, it’s about reality.

reminder that the devil is winning:
youtube.com/watch?v=QGrWvrGDOXg

>women should be chaste, but men can fuck around
Guess what?

Men pumping and dumping virgins are the problem.

he is winning battles
but he lost the war in 31 AD

But I reckon most virgin males above 18 are not virgins because they choose to be.

>men are the gatekeepers of sex

Wrong.

This.

shut up *nglo

Chad and Tyrone are pumping and dumping some incel's future wife. Corruption starts with the men.

okay stacy. go back to r/thedonald you based and redpilled woman you

This. Men contribute to the problem as well

>Well-adjusted and successful men do not care about virginity
You posted a guy who disproves that. However, I sort of agree with you. If you don't care about it, then I wouldn't want to procreate with you, and I'd rather you be honest and not waste my sperm on your trailer trash genes.

>Corruption starts with the men.
It starts with both of them.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

ftp.iza.org/dp4200.pdf
>"measures of subjective well-being indicate that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s typically reported higher subjective well-being than did men."

>"Social and legal changes have given people more autonomy over individual and family decision making, including rights over marriage, children born out of wedlock, the use of birth control, abortion, and divorce. Once again, men may have been able to disproportionately benefit from these increased opportunities: Akerlof, Yellen, and Katz (1996) argue that sexual freedom offered by the birth control pill benefited men by increasing the pressure on women to have sex outside of marriage"

Are you a woman? If so, your virginity is one of your main values beyond your looks and shit.
Are you a man? If so your virginity is literally worthless.

No, it starts with the father. Fathers don't care who their daughters get with anymore. In the past fathers chose the husband of his daughter, but not anymore.

>I only ever see retarded robots and Jow Forumsacks sperging out over female virginity
Not a single man on Earth ever, ever wants to hear about your Ex. And because you're a woman, if you have ever had an Ex, you won't be able to shut the fuck up about him. Ergo, stay a virgin.

Studies have shown that women who have multiple premarital sexual partners are less likely to enter stable marriages. If you stay a virgin, or at least avoid sleeping around too much, you are more likely to find a satisfying long-term relationship with a husband and children.

At the end of the day, all everyone wants is to find someone we're compatible with and have kids so we don't die alone, so this is really in your own best interest.
>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4085758/Experts-reveal-sexual-partners-ve-determine-likely-DIVORCE.html

Attached: sex&divorce.jpg (634x412, 47K)

Too many redpills, we scared her away

If you've already defiled yourself through fornication, none of us give a shit about convincing you because the damage is done.

You niggers are part of the problem, because you aid in the retarded notion that some arbitrary number of partners is "acceptable". The only standard that works is marriage--did you wait, or not? There's not gray area there.
Meanwhile, there's always some faggot beta willing to "Accept" one more partner than you, and thus we get into the current mess where most of the West has an average partner count in the double digits.
Grow some balls and have some standards that means something.
>less than 5
pathetic.

Male virginity is de facto worthless only because women don't really care, but we never should let women (or thirsty men, for that matter) dictate morality. It is still important to uphold standards and curb sexual degeneracy; if every man was a manwhore (virtually the case now), almost every woman will necessarily be a whore.

OP is either a larper or a whore, I don't care.
Lurkers take note, however.

this ffs how hard is it for roasties to understand?

I felt like crap when I found out my ex bf wasn’t a virgin (his exes slept around). Maybe I’m part of the minority that cares. We didn’t fuck.

Aw. Well, femanon, we really do want the best for all Westerners. Hope all this info helps you out.

>But my Ex never cared if I talked to him about my other Exs! He always enjoyed it when I told him how they were in bed, and how they were better cooks. He'd always put on this cute little smile and look off in the distance! I loved him so much...

Attached: dragonrage.png (175x175, 29K)

Hedonistic behaviors hardwire the brain to search reward through sex. that is how you make an addiction over time.
sex, alcohol, drugs, food, gambling. all the same.

Women don’t have agency eh? Just as I suspected.

Everyone knows women's ability to pair bond diminishes with every new partner (huge drop off after the first), but there is a good chance you, as a male, will also suffer in the same way.

the lack of self awareness is staggering too
would slap across the face to teach decency

I want to add that in your pic, it's misleading--it shows 5-year divorce rates when the mean length of failed marriages is 8 years. Also, the NSFG sample set for turbowhores (10+) was tiny in the 80s, so that's likely an aberration.
Regardless, even here it's far better to be a virgin at marriage. And note that even as the subset of those who wait shrinks and becomes increasingly religious, the failure rate has decreased modestly while every other group has gotten worse.

Um, how about the entire third world too dumbass. Arabs, Africans and Asians all place a high premium on it.

>all these same old Jow Forums graphs posted for the nth time
You guys don't get it do you? I'm not asking you to prove that virginity is correlated with stability and mental health and whatnot within an already established partnership; I'm asking you for evidence suggesting that men outside of Jow Forums and Jow Forums desire and seek out virgins when they're still looking for a relationship.

That's just bad parenting in general.
9-5 then is not the same now. Especially with transportation and entertainment being literally on the go.
So teaching values to kids is harder especially after you lose the sense of "role model" to them by the age of 4-6 which is why SJW want to indoctrinate since elementary.

Promiscuous women are more likely to cheat,if you value your future and the future for your children then you should care for the virginity of your woman.

Or be a degenerate and remain sad forever i don't fucking care,it's your life. Kill yourself for all i care.

>Everyone knows
Seriously doubt it.

I said virgin was perfect and I was okay with her as long as she wasn't a whore. 5 is the most but it's still pushing it. I'm just trying to be a realist here

Attached: Untitled.png (597x594, 821K)

Based
Still, go back to /b/ or take off the memeflag

fucking commonsense

Here's a redpill: its been shown that women have dislike to their husbands after child birth ( have a google countless mums ask for advise on it)

that is fine by me - I want my woman to love my kids, and she can have as much cock before me if she is strong enough (not the feminist strong, I mean alpha female who can handle motherhod without too many meltdowns) to have 3+ kids with me, I will dedicate myself to her.

Women value their first time. It's something they think back too fondly, meaning it carries a lot of emotional weight.

If I'm going to spend my life with someone then that emotional moment needed to be shared with me, end of story. This is usually where people shout "insecure!", but I ask you, is it really insecure to want to participate in this emotional moment with the woman I'm going to spend my entire fucking life with?

The only thing you have to do to disprove this is tell me women NEVER think back to their first time as something more than just a time they had sex.

If you are attractive, any man will fuck you.
Not any man will marry you and father the children.
The moment you lose your virginity, you lose an unbelievable amount of value to the man who thinks long term and wants to raise a family.
The man who just wants some fuk doesn't care.
The more men you fuck, the more shitty men you attract. Any washed up woman could tell you this but she won't. You know why.

To add to this:
jstor.org/stable/20182926
>" The results of these investigations suggest that romantic love and sexual desire are governed by functionally independent social-behavioral systems that evolved for different reasons and that involve different neurochemical substrates.

Women are literally retarded children. Men of the past knew this. Christianity teaches this.

Ephesians 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
>Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

A husband should have absolute control of every aspect of his family. Every bit. Smart women come from smart men.

No one wants a used whore to wife and grow old with. You're going to die alone.

>Everyone knows women's ability to pair bond diminishes with every new partner (huge drop off after the first), but there is a good chance you, as a male, will also suffer in the same way.
Mainly due to the men willing to date down. Women are incapable of it. If they did they would've gotten a stranglehold of the market place.

I see many women around me irl who have had several relationships in the past yet still happily married. How do you explain that?

that's because you are a fucking moron though
you really shouldn't trust yourself on this one

Attached: 1528573754886.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Poor quality environment

Virginity is attractive. By having more frequent sex you are becoming more psychologically ugly. There is a reason men "slut-shame". The only way you can get around it is by lying, in which case you're a bigger cunt than that gaping hole between your legs you fucking whore lmao
Sent from my iPhone

What does that mean

Male virginity doesn't even physically exist. And women don't care. No woman was ever virgin shamed, but most virgin men have been shamed by women for being virgins. Sluts are just mad that the virgin double standard exists but they reinforce it anyway.

It means your company is of a lesser moral quality.

>I see many women around me irl who have had several relationships in the past yet still happily married. How do you explain that?
Just because that "community" can make it work doesn't mean it applies to everyone. Thought you tree huggers had a grasp on this concept.

>A husband should have absolute control of every aspect of his family. Every bit

Should, but a man’s authority isn’t exactly supported by any level of society today. Society actively undermines a man’s authority now.

>i dont want facts i just want to know what normies think
you already know that normies dont care you braindead slag. if you want the facts then ask here, if you want to know what some average npc thinks on the street than this isnt the place to find out. chances are they dont give any fucks because they dont seem to care about anything at all.

now fuck off and never come back, dont know why are you are here in the first place. next time you feel the need to post here either a) kys or b) follow the goddam rules and post tits.

sage

Attached: post-titsorgtfo.png (500x285, 84K)

> I'm asking you for evidence suggesting that men outside of Jow Forums and Jow Forums desire and seek out virgins when they're still looking for a relationship.
Men nowadays are just as if not more degenerate than women. If you're looking to attract the average man, then go ahead and be a whore, but then don't complain when it goes to shit.
Why would you want to attract a degenerate?

The average woman these days most certainly DOESN'T want a self-disciplined man who cares about waiting. That's hardly a reason for us to cuck out and chase thots.

If you prefer that to being alone (I don't, I have resigned myself to dying alone), make sure your kids don't behave like your wife.
And she is a whore if she fornicates, even once.

Men prefer debt free virgins without tattoos.

Attached: debt-free-virgins-without-tattoos-2.jpg (1333x1000, 422K)

That's what happens when you give the other half of the population the right to vote. Men have been replaced by the government.

Attached: female_priorities.jpg (800x526, 55K)

No, /b/ is dead.

>The average woman these days most certainly DOESN'T want a self-disciplined man who cares about waiting
These men are fucking rare. Where do you find them?

>normies
>the average man
Are you two seriously insinuating that it's better for me to date a Jow Forums poster than a normal person kek

That’s false, well adjusted men that want to bang and leave don’t care about virginity, but well adjusted men looking for a wife, do care about virginity.

womens suffrage needs to end.

Attached: woman2.jpg (1020x579, 130K)

Who cares, you'll be dead in 80 years anyway. Don't base your moral compass around what some faggot on an anonymous internet forum said