FUCK MAGYAR SCUM

unian.info/politics/10266957-hungary-s-consulate-reportedly-issues-hungarian-passports-to-ukrainians-video.html

1plus1.video/unian-novosti/2018-god/sentyabr-prisyaga-na-virnist-ugorshtini

112.international/politics/hungarian-consul-may-be-expelled-from-ukraine-minister-32353.html

Attached: fdffg.jpg (910x804, 121K)

Based? I dunno what to think about it. On 1hand it's a good move, especially if they give those citizenships to carpathian folks, on the other... it's still giving citizenship to Ukrainians.

Polish-Hungarian border when?

Ukraine? That made up country occupying rightful Hungarian clay, inhabited by rusyns, magyars, slovaks and romanians?

Based hungary.

they are hungarians and you dont want them to have hungarian passports
you fucking hohol shits, you gona pay

Historically the land belongs to Hungary and Ukrainian naziboo gov has shown its willingness to oppress ethnic Hungarians. Furthermore, the annexation of Ukrainian territories would be beneficial to local Ukranians as their standards of life would’ve improved sharply.

we're taking our clay back, fuckers

expect an invasion next wednesday

I don't care about Ukraine but I hate Hungary so fuck those hungniggers .

good, we'll be doing the same for North Bucovina, you inbred pieces of shit. I for one cannot wait for your country to erupt in a full on civil war, we might even get Odessa after all.

How to end all conflicts in EE, fellow EEs. It is so sad that there is so much hate among us.
I have a solution btw.
> recreate Warsaw pact
> make same ethnicity marriage illegal
In 50 years we will all mix and there will be no more cringe hate among us.

we hate you as well, Ivan, don't you god damn try to mingle with us ever again.

Attached: 1520222260002.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

based

That's bad tho. Why do you hate me? You wouldn't be so hateful if one of your parents was Russian.

genocide ukkies NOW

Hopefully more slavshits kill eachother so muslim men can move in and claim your woman for themselves

Attached: 1537393199693m.jpg (887x1024, 150K)

This is a Laugh at Cuckraine thread now

Attached: 1535122585128.jpg (1024x785, 152K)

Why the fuck are they doing this? Does Hungary wants more turkic admixture?

>You wouldn't be so hateful if one of your parents was Russian.

thank god they aren't, or else I'd do the world a favor and kill myself the very next moment. Stick to Ukraine in the future, seeing hohols and mongol rape babies genociding themselves literally gives me a boner every single day.

Attached: 1510714414528.jpg (1000x632, 125K)

>mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt, mutt

What did you say?

>mongol rape baby calls someone else a mutt

poetic

Attached: IMG_4606.jpg (464x404, 106K)

Funny thing is, Corneliu Zelinski wasn't even vlach lol

>Are you latin?
>Da

Shut up, dacian. You are one of us.

>implying that people can't hate neighbors with the same nationality

>hey guys let's do exactly what we want to get rid off

They can, but it won't be that bad. And you usually hate your neighbours because he is a bad person, not because you don't like his ancestry.

No one really fights because ancestry, lol. That's just a way to legitimate your claims in the eyes of people and, sometimes, other nations. Economical, religious, ideological and political disputes are more important and you can't fix them all.

Here in Vojvodina you can get a Hungarian passport and citizenship very easily and you don’t have to hide it from the authorities or anything like that. Why are Hohols trying to make it seem like a big deal, and why are they not letting Hungarians living in Ukraine have Hungarian passports in the first place?

>Hungary calling ANYBODY a "made-up country"
You're illegal turkic immigrants from Central Asia.

Ukrainians are natives to their lands, unlike you.

conflicts in EE can only be ended by a mutal understanding and balance

A federation, ruled by a council, not by a supreme leader, where every slavic ethnicity is equal should be the best way to solve all problems

>Why are Hohols trying to make it seem like a big deal
Dual citizenship is illegal.
>why are they not letting Hungarians living in Ukraine have Hungarian passports in the first place?
You either serve Ukraine or Hungary, can't have your cake and eat it at the same time.

Why don't you go back to Central Asia, hungarian?
You're an immigrant, you don't belong in Europe.

Because Serbia is a Chad country and they don't get intimidated by a few Hungarians. Meanwhile non-countries like Slovakia, Romania and Hoholstan fear the Magyar.

>>>/India/

>Poland and Russia try to interact with each other peacefully
Yeah, that always ended good.

Poles hate your government, not your people

Please let those Subotica niggers enter your country, they are a black hole of butthurt

Unfortunately we recognize dual or more citizenships.

But it will be banned for Hungary, it's a project and a matter of national security.

They do. Even Serbs with 1/256 Hungarian ancestry take it so they can go to Germany.

>The country of Hungypsia
OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE AAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Attached: Hungary gypsy population by county.png (900x630, 981K)

Fuck off, mutt. Your nation is as ugly as your language is.

>gives one milion citizenships to rep moldova

It`s not like we aren`t playing 3d chess ourselves

Allah is shit

Proxy hohol landies and gents.
That video is so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.

AHAHAHAHHA, FUCK HOHOLS!! AHAHAHAHAH!
Based magyars! We should do the same in North Bukovina to fuck the hohols.

Soon, cockhole, soon...

>flag
>ourselves
Get out.

Romanians in Moldova are entitled to romanian citizenship. Moldova is part of Romania.
Hungarians in Romania are illegal immigrants who don't belong here.
So no, it's not the same thing.

Ili još bolje, vrati mađarsku teritoriju mađarskoj i niko neće biti butthurt :^)

> I'm mostly of Cuman origin, but I had some bulgarian ancestors too
Ok

Actually Moldovians arent Romanian and shouldnt be given free citizenship and we must cut the dual citizenship thing too.

>Hungarians in Romania are illegal immigrants who don't belong here.
56 IQ post.

Lol no

Attached: 1533499482100.jpg (900x900, 463K)

You fucking retard, don't you want your land back?

>Y-you are an immigrant, g-go home.
>Get's an arrow to his eyehole while his village is pillaged and his sister is geting culturaly enriched by Big Mongol Cock

What's the matter Radu?

Attached: 1506162874131.png (912x672, 124K)

Cheausescu was the worst leader of the Warsaw pact.

However, he was also the best Romanian leader it had since himself.

Moldova is Ukraine
And Ukraine is Russia

Muttgary is shit, desu

>One artificial border created by Stalin changes the ethnicity of a people
Lmao, no.

That's like saying Austrians are not Germans because they are in the south.

>I don't care about Ukraine
You should you fucking idiot. We too have territories there stolen by the soviets and given to hohols. Never forget North Bukovina and Budjak!

Attached: 1504290133384.png (624x658, 690K)

Hungary actually has largest average penis size in Europe

> in Papua

And Kosovo is Albania and Vojvodina Hungarian.

No not really since its a worse shithole than many African nations.
The Austrians arent German though they can be germanic but have a different accent and history, the same is said about Moldova and Romania.

>ROMA-nia

Attached: Romanian-Gypsies[1].jpg_resize=500%2C361.jpg (500x361, 60K)

Invasion of your 100 tanks?

Why so mad Boris? You love kissing the ass of your roach overlords.

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 51K)

Lol, no. This border existed for a very long time. Moldavia was least Turked part of Hungary, that existed as a separate entity and often changed hands.

And Russia is GB criptocolony.

>>Hungarians in Romania are illegal immigrants who don't belong here.
Correct, you'll be returned to Khazakhstan.

Attached: History_Hungary_1.png (2149x807, 1.83M)

>Kosovo
>Albanian

That girl getting raped was your ancestor idiot.

>hungarian shitposting under Serb flag
Disgraceful typical act for a gypsy like you.

Did Cheausescu did something meme worthy?

Attached: bl.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>saloniggers terrorize all ethnic minorities in their artificial country and believe that they're untouchable thanks to support from uncle sam
>get butthurt when people living on occupied clay start to conspire against them
holodomor was a good thing desu, too bad that soviets never finished their job

So you will agree that Ukraine, South Russia, East Russia, North Russia are not actually "Russia" but different finno-slavic states.

Because u*Raine is collapsing, they are loosing people very fast and we'll probably see partitions in the next 10-20 years.

>so fuck those hungniggers
What's wrong? Has your sister gone, and got herself bleached by some long strong Magyar dick? Urban might give you a passport too. Now say thank you to that fine Magyar man, who carries the proto-European dna, and we will send you a nice BLEACHED.hu tshirt.

>holodomor was a good thing desu, too bad that soviets never finished their job
>This is coming from a pole
How about I say 1939 was the best year ever?
Too bad nazis and soviets didn't finish the job?

Poles are the biggest whiners about WW2, but you're such hypocrites.
>cries about land stolen by ukrainians
>lives on German land

>cries about genocided poles
>cheers for genocided ukrainians and lithuanians

>cries about being treated like shit by Europe
>treats ukrainian vassal population like shit

>cries about being discriminated in Europe
>discriminates ukrainians in Poland

give back lwów

Get gassed schlomostein

Holy fuck just get out of my country you fucking ukrainian apologist. Never tought we have idiots like you here. They fucking have our territories and you fucking apologize for them?! They adopted a law in which no minority can learn in their language and you think this is ok? Just get the fuck out, go back to U*raine if you love the hohols so much.

He is hungarian scum living in Vojvodina, dont get confused by his flag.

Moldavia was never held by Hungary, ever

Its okay they are forcing their dominance and arent cucked like us that give all minorities rights to go to school in their own language,have their own governmental parties,laws in their own language and partial autonomy.

You've done a lot of research into this I suppose

Orban is literally the kikest of kikes
>silently accepts muslim immigrants he's officially fighthing with
>handles hungarian passports to literally anyone willing to pay: ruskie, arabs from the gulf, gypsies, ukrainians, etc
>supposed to be based while he's just another kleptocrat
everything smoke and mirrors

Well, of course Belarus, Ukraine and Russia are different states. But they were one for a very long time and can become one too.

We're called
>HUNG-Aryans
for a reason

Attached: hung aryans.png (960x640, 95K)

>Its okay they are forcing their dominance
Yeah, such "dominance" that every country that has border with U*raine hates them. So much winning! Tell me hohol lover, why don't you go and live there if you love them so much?

>But they were one for a very long time and can become one too.
will* become one too. ftfy

Any chance to add us too ?

Attached: Slavsquat.png (500x479, 125K)

Same as here I guess. PiS is only hard on immigration to get more votes from the gullible masses but in reality they opened the flood gates to Ukrainians, Poo-in-loos and Bangladeshi to come over here.

>The Hung Aryans are cucking the Hohols
Hahahahah nice

Oh fuck off you edgy kid
stop following russian propaganda by false nationalism against ukraine to fit russian agenda
we will be able to buy north bukovina and south bessarabia in exchange for taking over their debt
in the meantime we need them as a shield against churka barbarism
and if we develop closer relations we`ll improve the situation of the romanians in ukraine, plus increase the wages and gdp of romania
we always wanted a local ally against the russians, as the rest of the neighbours are scared shitless of the ruskies
i am all in favor of a romania-ukraine friendship too

In the meanwhile they arent the laughing stock of Europe with minorities being in a complete country within our own.

Mongols have small dicks like chinese, your cz/slo diaspora brings up the average.

Lel, I wasn't even addressing you you stupid gypsy. Go be butthurt somwhere else. Urinians are genocidal scum, worse than nazis and soviets combined and europe would be much better off without them, on the other hand - Hungarians are ok and did nothing wrong and I hope that they succeed in reclaiming subcarpatia.

Whenever I go to Hungary the people there just all seem short, ugly and dark skinned, what's up with that? Its weird, I cross the border and suddenly theres dark people everywhere.

whats Dominik Tarczyński like?

forgot the flag sorry
long story short we must avoid a russian takeover of ukraine at all costs if we don`t want to become as poor as transnistria

That's a different matter.
Ukraine IS 40% polish and romanian land.

We must get our lands back from Ukraine and obtain reparations for our people that suffered there.
I don't agree with the laws too.

But poles laughing at ukrainian genocides are disgusting hypocrites. And that's all poles.

Oh of course your highness, every other people are shit tier compared to you with noble pure elven blood