How the fuck do squatters """right's""" exist. Reading some of these stories is absolutely disgusting...

How the fuck do squatters """right's""" exist. Reading some of these stories is absolutely disgusting. These fucking scum can just break into your house while you're on holiday and when you come back you have to prove it's your house and spend months homeless while some fucking nog is tearing up your house and stealing your shit while some nig loving judge takes forever to say, yeah okay cunt you can have your house back now. Even in America you can be arrested for shooting some nigger who broke into your house while you were away. I honestly can't believe shit like this exists and is support by these degenerate libtards. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS EXIST.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB_hjqZQ1UY&t=216s
youtube.com/watch?v=3rqF5-bjF84&t=290s
youtube.com/watch?v=altzYM_bz9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good goyim

In this case you shoot the judge, you’ve lost your house already so might as well send out a message

>he doesn't have house security
Shaking my head to be honest, family

Squatters need to prove they've been on the land for 12-15 year here.
What in fuck are you talking about?

I'm my state it requires 15 years of documented and open squatting. So no. If I come home after Vaca and there's a nog in there, yes, you can shoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wB_hjqZQ1UY&t=216s
youtube.com/watch?v=3rqF5-bjF84&t=290s
youtube.com/watch?v=altzYM_bz9E

You can force them out eventually, but they get to fuck your shit up and leave you homeless while you wait for some fucking retards in the system to allow the police to evict some fucking nigger living in your house.

You can find countless stories like these from America to Bongland to here.

ive squatted chink investment props in brissy, get fucked, it's fun, sad cunts

>imagine needing to squat
lol get a job you pathetic scum. You'll never be anything but bottom of the barrel filth.

Attached: ABBO.jpg (583x583, 44K)

i shear sheep fuckwit, work harder than you

sure cunt, shearing those sheep in brisbane cbd huh dipshit?

>what is relocating for work
albany, wa

lmao this can't be real...
can it?

You shoot the squatters. Seriously.

The only AU one there is a chow who is clearly selective with the facts and play acting with the blanket in her car that much is clear, probably taking cash, no rental agreement etc just an acurrent affair special lose with the facts. They left after the court case the article breezes over and the rest would be willful damage and theft which is an open and shut case again if she wasn't doing something shes trying to hide.

remote control propane tanks to nuke em with gas while you relaxing on vacation. also blows your house up for some sweet insurance bucks.

>squat in a chink/poo house
>???
>profit

pls explain squat rights in OZ.

does a squatter have rights while the owner is still paying mortgage?

can a squatter legally transfer title to their own name?

in some US localities, the squatter needs to live there for 5 years.

We used to have a judge killer, I respect that guy

Thats hilarious, we should advertise these homes to sudanese faggots. Chinese rage would be amusing.

While I know firearms laws are quite different in AUS, would it be possible to reenter your home, shoot the intruders and call the police telling them you shot home invaders who broke in?

they don't like confrontation that's for sure, sounds like a good idea to crash the market

Why would you want to live where a poo has lived?

>I climbed over the fence that one time
wow

In Spain you can squat as much as you want and the owner can't cut your water or electricity because that's "coactive methods" and you can get un trouble.
I don't even know how our law can be so retarded

Walk in YOUR home and murder them. Problem solved. They are a threat on your life simply by being in your home without permission. Only chicken shit pussy mother fuvking bitch ass niggers call the cops. IMMEDIATELY SHOOT THEM IN THE FUVKING HEART!

this thread makes me so fucking angry. fuck these squatting cunts. so fucking glad this shit doesn't happen were i live