Putin is base-

Putin is base-
OH NONONONONO
>But Putin, speaking in Moscow on Tuesday, played down claims of Israeli culpability. “It looks most likely in this case that it was a chain of tragic chance events, because an Israeli aircraft did not shoot down our aircraft. But, without any doubt, we need to seriously get to the bottom of what happened,” he said.

Attached: 68979C97-DB69-48F5-BA4D-FDB83BEC680F.jpg (1344x1150, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fs2rL
youtube.com/watch?v=P7IFaO0ueb0
cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-likens-us-election-allegations-antisemitism/
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM
youtube.com/watch?v=75SWKre-ND4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't bite the hand that feeds.

>an Israeli aircraft did not shoot down our aircraft
Did he not say this was the case from the beginning? The point was that an Israeli airstrike (without any prior warning) while Russian aircraft were in the area is what caused the confusion leading to the Russian plane being shot down.

lmao

Gay flag. News likely fake and gay as well

Putin is /ourslav/

Attached: images.jpg (172x292, 6K)

Of course, it was a pure coincidence

You understand there's a no fly zone in syria now and Israel is fucked right?

russia wont do shit. they have made hundreds of no fly zones and israel bombs shit anyway.

Predictable. The new order will be Israel, China and Russia after they trash the United States and leave it to rot. Not like the US doesn't have it coming anyway.

I love how much hubris you jews have. It's great because when the time comes you're legitimately going to be surprised. Trump is going to declassify text messags exposing an israeli assassination plot against him and will cut ties with Israel. Then Russia Iran and the arabs will deal with you.

Attached: 1521356307384.jpg (1126x516, 122K)

wrong

Attached: 1535061712164.jpg (925x874, 166K)

Attached: 1531533429938.jpg (2060x1615, 1.26M)

Attached: 1507881518561.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

Russia honestly seems more cucked to israel than even USA, Israel directly attacks Russia and the whole world saw, and Russia cucks down like they never have before. Im not pro russian but even i am shocked by their cucked bitch response.

I think those who bought into russia being the nation to challenge the jews were mislead, they clearly rely on them just as much as everyone else.

Attached: 1524741167360.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

Attached: 1521473270837.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

im not jewish. you're retarded. did you even read pic op posted? russia is cucking to them again

Putin is waiting for Trump to declassify so he can cut ties with israel and then israel can't ask for help from anyone.

why do you believe that?

Jews really want him to show they own him.

Because if you've been paying attention and researching you'd realize that North Korean denuclearization and a treaty with Iran are to make Israel the the sole focus. Being a rogue nation with illegal nukes all eyes will be on them. Mueller and Trump are working together domestically to expose their bullshit and Trump and all the world leaders have slowly been surrounding Israel while destroying their proxy armies.

Hes got a point tho.
Russia wont do shit the Israel for the same reason the US wont do shit to North Korea: their big brother will have to come in to save face.

what does this even have to do with israel ? israeli planes were in israel when the missle was launched . syrian air defense just launch at anything they see and russians even told us syrians could not recognize russian IFF transponders

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ISRAEL HAS NO ALLIES WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?

Attached: 1536685461932.jpg (868x800, 113K)

i have seen that and hop you are right. but this shit is demoralizing. i guess russia has to be careful they dont get blamed for another holocaust or some retarded shit?

Israel violates sovereignty openly.

Attached: 1519549296826.jpg (658x1140, 219K)

>Russia honestly seems more cucked to israel than even USA,

Say what you want, they don't go out fighting wars for Israel. Propping up Assad was in direct opposition to international jewry. Also, USS Liberty happened and US did nothing about it.

No. More like until the information is released that gives Trump the clear to publicly cut ties with Israel Putin can't do shit because it will be Russia vs USA. When Trump reveals the israeli assassination plot the USA won't be compelled to defend Israel.

only israel may issue no fly zones , any other country claiming to do so is wrong .
IAF wont stop bombing as long as israel's enemies are in syria .

Attached: ss+(2018-09-20+at+11.42.11).png (1485x775, 267K)

why cant russia just lie and say israel shot down their plane tho? wouldnt that prove israel is bad?

>only israel may issue no fly zones , any other country claiming to do so is wrong .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1525677648683.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

kek the muds lied and said it was the kikes to cover their own ass lol
america and russia needs to bomb the kikes and muds both.

Because Trump and Putin and Xi and the rest of the big world leaders have a plan that they are gonna see through to result in the best outcome possible.

Rusrael kek

In other words, Putin is saying that it is (((pure coincidence)))

Russian media is not as cucked as western media. They regularly skirt around naming the jew and blame Israel openly. They have got to be pissed with Putin right now.

RUSSIA YES

>Because Trump and Putin and Xi and the rest of the big world leaders have a plan that they are gonna see through to result in the best outcome possible.
hey man i hope you are right, but you couldnt possible know that for sure unless you are in on the plan with trump. so you are still just guessing like everyone else

No. More like I've compiled evidence already posted showing this.

russkies know we can demolish them at will

israel fought both russians and usa and won every battle

Attached: ss+(2018-09-20+at+11.44.32).png (610x883, 53K)

so wouldnt israel know the plan too then?

meant this for u

>1970
>Not even a real war
Do you actually believe the stupid shit you post?

literally give a single case of israel violating sovereignty

Attached: 1537199045587.jpg (750x960, 458K)

HAHAHA AltPride BTFO.

No shit. But it's a game of chess that they keep losing.

Attached: yankees.jpg (1200x670, 222K)

Attached: 1531168722260.jpg (2344x1118, 281K)

hey kushner shill. what happened to Putin totally destroying Israel? :)

Trump will declassify those documents and you'll see what happens.

You mean jews won't stop bombing until they've gotten greater Israel and then some more. It's a failed ambition.

says the cucked amerimutt
our fight with mutts is even more impressive

Attached: ss+(2018-09-20+at+11.47.10).jpg (600x1244, 225K)

where is the losing? they just blew up a russian plane and russia says sorry for accusing them.

Attached: proof trump hates israel.png (774x836, 296K)

oh yes, he should rip his shirt off and punch bibi in the face

you don't announce your plans of revenge, and you don't overreact

this whole "looking weak" thing is retarded

russia is winning, they are beating back the ZOG backed forces and are on the verge of eliminating them

responding to provocations won't help them they need to stick to the gameplan and exterminate the zog proxies while not touching israel or the usa

every strike was on israeli territory

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

and that bullshit too. why is israel allowed to steal so much land? they should have been nuked so long ago and nothing happens.

>nuked
The whole goal is to not irradiate the planet and remove all nukes retard.

>irradiate the planet
nukes dont irradiate the land. look at japan. the radiated went to background levels in less than a year

every nuke currently on earth is under the direct control of bibi

This. Israel is baiting for larger confrontations as deep state kike proxies are losing ground in Syria daily.

Time will come to reply to Israel, everyone knows that.

Attached: 1516957541036.jpg (839x838, 260K)

when they sampson option, arent most of the nukes meant to destroy israel too? why do you want to die for some bible prophecy?

Bibi controls nukes in Pakistan and India? Lol

The day will come

that doesnt prove anything. israel is evil and prob developing nukes that irradiate the land on purpose. a good nuke doesnt leave much radiation its all turned into the bomb

For the supposed chosen nation, israel is pretty dumb

Jews will never go for Samson option if it means self destruction. They'd rather surrender and hope to repeat holocaust victim card.

You are 100% a kike shill.

Samson isn't an option. The star will gorge itself on clay.

Attached: 1509575481622.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

you are 100% wrong. it sucks i wanted to believe you but if you are wrong about me being a shill then you are prob wrong about other shit if you cant defend it without ad hom

>some bullshit about trump not being a rabid Zionist, and cutting ties with the Jews

I'll take things that are never going to happen for 200, Alex

Why are you guys so powerful? Do we live in the matrix and israel is home to the agent smiths?

Attached: agent smiths.png (790x381, 133K)

half our gov is israeli citizens

You're a kike. It's obvious because your pilpul is shit. The thing about you kikes is that you try and ask question after question to feign superiority but can never actually discuss anything like a human being. Because kikes aren't even human.

So Jews literally took power of Russia via Bolsheviks, and now we're supposed to expect that the Jews got tired of having the power and left?
Obviously they pull the strings in Russia. Most of the West, really.

i dont even have 0.1% kike dna. fuck off retard. if anything you are a shill

Attached: u niggers are jealous.png (1526x941, 186K)

>tfw Israel vassal state
Feels not good.

>We will remember.
You're damn fucking right we will.

Attached: yemeni civil war - america france and allies.png (327x248, 13K)

The same thing that happened when the Nunes memo was released, nothing at all.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAH You're such a kike you felt compelled to post a screencap of MUH DNA RESULTS which aren't even yours.

Only a Jew goes to such great lengths on Jow Forums to claim they aren't a jew.

>Chance Events
(((Chance Events)))
This is from a guy who took Crimea and single handedly stopped the overthrow of Syria
In direct opposition to Israel and Kikes everywhere
He is also the one who flat out told the world that the Bolsheviks were all Jews
Putin with the Jews does not believe in 'chance events'
And him saying it is a dog whistle and a victory chant
In western MSM war it only appears Putin lost this
Thing is Putin does not care for western MSM pyrrhic victories
The Jews have already payed a price for this
You just will never hear about what that price was.

Attached: 1515277313985.jpg (1381x1024, 722K)

>which aren't even yours.
it is mine. its funny you think you can tell me im a shill when i would know that im not. you are trying to convince others that im a shill. sounds like a shill tactic to me. fuck off kike

Hey kike I just wanna let you know that this time the kikes get exposed will be the last. The internet and media will expose your evil worldwide and there will be nowhere left to run.

>This is from a guy who took Crimea and single handedly stopped the overthrow of Syria
>In direct opposition to Israel and Kikes everywhere
chill out there pal, Putin wasn't actually on the ground. he did not singlehandedly do anything

lol i do hope the kikes like you are exposed. how retarded are you bro. think for one second, what if i wasnt a shill. how dumb would you look to me? do you have the ability to put yourself into others perspectives at all?

yes , most paki leadership has close ties to likud
gentiles are NPC , its the same as any game you can learn the AI , and then bend the games rules and predict it , jews are not enforcement programs that become a virus (smith) , we're redpills who started to believe (neo at the end of movie 1) .
our main goal is to prevent gentiles from becoming agent smith .

comes off pretty surprising desu

Attached: nocIZCYI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

You are a shill though. That's the thing about kike shills...It's literally impossible for you, even on an anonymous internet imageboard, to not act like a kike. It's because Jews aren't human at all. Jews are subhumans with subhuman neanderthal DNA which makes you legitimately retarded.

putin never was "based" (why do people use this word ? what is this trend of speaking like niggers ? i don't get it ?). i mean he alway had very pro israel positions, besides you often see him being superbros with the israel prime minister... also countless rabbis meet with him regularly. do your research and see that his mother is jew also, that makes him one.

Jews haven't evolved in thousands of years. Sorry Moshe. You neanderthals are the true npcs.

Attached: 1507320470768.jpg (987x1504, 674K)

i already showed u that im not jewish at all. you're a kike shill not me.

Israel and Russia are good friends. There are many russian jews in Israel with ties to Russia, jewish zionists/oligarchs in Russia are on good terms with Putin. Israel plays both ways - they milk USA for resources, but Russia (as did USSR) provides funding and management for Israel's opposition and enemies in the region. It is useful for jews to have enemies to rally against and further justify existence of their state. Also Putin will support anyone who can directly or indirectly benefit his power. He is everything to everyone.

USA licks Israel's boots, but Russia shakes hands with it, so to speak.

>“Israel has a simple message: we don’t put all our eggs in one basket. We don’t rely only on America. There are a lot of other countries in the world, Russia is one of them, and we’re going to build a relationship with as many countries as possible,”

„Ties with Israel have never been closer” , says russian chief rabbi.
archive.is/Fs2rL

Vladimir Putin likens U.S. election allegations to anti-Semitism
youtube.com/watch?v=P7IFaO0ueb0

cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-likens-us-election-allegations-antisemitism/

Putin and jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM

Jews welcome in Russia, Putin tells Europe's Jewish leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=75SWKre-ND4

Attached: 1522783583754.jpg (2481x1600, 2.57M)

Jews destroy mutts and gayropean civilisations, they western subhumans more degenerate, more lazy, more stupid. Why would I oppose to based Jews for killing my enemies?

I wait the happy moment when Jews start to shoot down Jow Forums anti-Semites like sick mad dogs.

pls tell me ordinary russians aren't taking this lying down like Putin is, there must be some outrage right

(((You)))

Attached: 1529580423121.png (900x720, 984K)

you are mexican