Dr. Ford: I request a FBI investigation

> Dr. Ford: I request a FBI investigation
> Kavanaugh: n-no
So hard to tell who is lying here

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-193553~2.png (1440x1021, 196K)

>Perlman

every time

Twitter's so easy a cave man can do it

>Ford: I want justice, but also have a list of demands. And sorry about my email breaking. And Yom Kippur. And not getting my story straight. And waiting 35 years.
>Kavanaugh: Who?

>36 years ago
>held down
>both underage

RAPEEEE

This is how cringe the left is.

ah pishy hands still sjw'ing eh

>Perlmutations

Perlman is, in fact, a genetic mutation

dems called all the hollywood shills to circle the wagon on this one

What is the FBI supposed to investigate? What evidence is there? How is it a federal crime? What about a staute of limitATIONS? gOD FUCKING DAMN IT, WHEN DO WE GET TO KILL THESE SCUMBAGS?

if you make the piss hand gambit it better pay off or people are gonna be weird about shaking your hand for the rest of your life

Omg yass! For example, there is no world in which a stripper would accuse several lacrosse players of raping her, have it turn in to a national media story that results in the ruination of those young men's lives, and the firing of their coach, who's only crime was defending his players, only to then have the whole thing turn out to be a lie, resulting in the disbarment, firing, and suing of the prosecutor in charge of the investigation. There is no world in which such an example like that could ever happen. Women, ALL women, must be taken at their word, regardless of the situation. It's reverse Sharia law in a sense. And here's why that's a good thing.

The FBI has lost all credibility on maintaining integrity, knowing what we know, how the FBI had been weaponized against a presidential candidate.

Filing a police report in Maryland is the proper protocol, as FBI has NO JURISDICTION over this claim.

> It's impossible for a woman to lie
What a cuck

are leftists all incels? have they never made out with a chick at a house party?

Attached: 6a702a4a9cd1cf72e5974c6103199088.jpg (500x366, 22K)

Quite literally, this guy looks like a white ape.

>false and politically motivated rape allegations are LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE
Haha, good one, (((Hurlman))).

OP literally cannot stop sucking dicks
Please, I demand an FBI investigation

What? No Federal crime has been comitted and thus the FBI can't do anything????

Well it must be true because I demanded the FBI investigate

Attached: fb96b8f27ff03da12ddfd9d332c3467ec8c7d03b_1_600x625.jpg (600x625, 182K)

people actually believe the FBI can magically investigate 30-year old crimes that probably never had evidence to begin with. how the fuck are they going to investigate? golly gee whiz i wonder why she refuses to testify. this is all so very curious.

Random use of capital letters here. You seem upset

When did Kavanaugh say no? He agreed from the very beginning.

FBI investigation takes time, which is what the Dems need to have any hope of stopping him.

>How is it a federal crime?
It isn't. FBI clearly stated this isn't shit they deal with.

Except the world we live in where she won't be held accountable for making a false rape accusation.

>white

Someone with a female twitter account make an allegation against (((him))) and request the FBI look into it, lel

The FBI already said no twice

This little delay isnt going to work, shill.

Good job encouraging women to cry wolf because you didnt get your way.

The chain of causality being so ridiculously stretched along with just general doubt that the alleged act was not reported then until now and occurred decades upon decades in the past is so ballsy and brazen one can only conclude that the all mighty DNC machine really has come up with nothing after going through him with a flea comb.

And look OP was never seen again.

If the Democrats gave a shit they would have worked the back channels to call for an investigation back in June when Feinstein received the letter.

They don't give a fuck about Ford.

Say what you will about the Republicans delaying confirming a Supreme Court Justice, at least they did it as a matter of procedure rather than dragging people through the mud in order to hold out until mid-terms

I am a woman with a penis. I once Met Ron Perlman along with other Sons of Anarchy cast members. This must have been back in the 80's when television viewers had low enough sophistication levels to make a series like that successful. Anyways, he was showing me his bike, and after admiring it he said "Do you want to go for a ride?" and he was making these weird motions with his eyes like towards his penis or towards my feminine penis and it made me extremely uncomfortable, in fact it pretty much destroyed my ability to trust older men. I absolutely would love nothing more than for the FBI to conduct a thorough investigation of this incident and bring the truth of this matter to light. In fact, I demand it. Your move FBI. Meanwhile I'll be doing all I can to make sure everyone knows that Ron Perlman is a sick fuck.

Man would I love to play poker with t. Brainlet Ron perlman. Apparently he's never heard of the concept of a bluff. Gee whiz why would someone ever ask for an FBI investigation of a crime if it didn't happen? I don't know, maybe when the FBI has already explicitly stated they won't investigate this alleged crime because it's not in their purview and even it was the statute of limitations have passed. It's kind of like saying I won't take the stand unless the prosecution can definitively prove the existence of leprochauns.

I mean, this whole conversation ends before it begins. There can be no crime here. There is no evidence, no witnesses, and we are passed the legal statute of limitations. So why are the republicans even going along with this charade? Just tell them to fuck off and hold the vote.

This man needs to hurry up and die under the trump curse.

Those replies are depressing

Mr. Perlman is either disingenuous or has a dearth of imagination.
Here's one such world, which may or may not coincide with our world: A woman asks for an FBI investigation as a stalling tactic into the midterms. If Dems make sizable gains in the midterms, the stalling tactic has succeeded, and the appointment of K has been thwarted. Otherwise, the worst that happens to the woman if she's lying is that the FBI issues a statement saying "After a lengthy investigation, we are unable to confirm or deny these allegations."

He's Just a Boomer, they are incapable of not using random caps or all caps when excited

Oh look another Jew. Gas them for the love of God.

Attached: C3764646-E1B0-4924-8CCA-E4990680691B.jpg (829x960, 167K)

>So hard to tell who is lying here
No it is not. It is pretty easy to see. She is lying. If you have followed this any deeper than a headline you can see the story is bullshit.

Sad that Fallout Man is actually retarded. Not shocked though.

The funny thing is, I guarantee he doesn't believe her either.

Dumb as he looks

>I want an FBI investigation
>even though it was 35 years ago and there's no chance of any physical evidence remaining
>the 35 year old recollections of 1 person who brought these allegations out at a crucial political moment is the only "evidence" that the FBI could reasonably expect to find
>but we should still delay the hearing, coincidentally the Senate and House are up for rebalancing in favor of the party opposed to this nominee

Sure. Nothing under-handed or duplicitous about that at all.

I remember hearing you talk about it at the time.

It wasn't up to Kavanaugh to say no, and a lying whore can bluff and ask for an FBI investigation knowing it won't happen, because why would it? Leftists like this 1 post faggot and Perlman are stupid/evil animals.

Why do so many Juden hate Trump? He's done great things for Israel and they repay that with a stab in the back?

En France on n'a pas des femmes qui disent des mensonges?

thanks for your support, Jeff. People really have no idea how hard it is to come forward with something like this until they have to do it.

You already know it's not up to Kavanaugh whether or not she is granted an FBI investigation. You're here stir up anger. You are a communist propagandist.

>“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

― Theodore Dalrymple

SCHRUMPF IS PREVENTING THE FBI FROM USING THEIR TIME MACHINE TO FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED THAT NIGHT

#IMPEACH

why is Perlman such a colossal faggot?

Attached: white_privilege.jpg (611x451, 53K)

it's like they can't help themselves or something

The family who still calls me a fuckin kike...TO MY FACE!!!

>shill>186383684
The left is so desperate and pathetic.

>s-see goyim, t-theyre jewing each other. look away please

Because he’s a disgusting kike.

Attached: A7CF3C10-59C8-497D-9719-059B734BDEF9.jpg (1024x688, 101K)

Why are republicans BULLYING a rape victim?

Attached: 379A5853-6080-4A14-8554-728E2629DEDA.jpg (183x222, 16K)

So he thinks about Harvey Weinstein indirectly touching his penis?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Attached: 7634758374895637945.jpg (3000x2000, 1.27M)

Imagine being such a bitch you'd rather piss on yourself than refuse to shake someone's hand.

allegedly

How does one prove sexual assault even happened 30+ years ago?

At least murder will have a body and/or other material evidence. This shit is he said vs she said.

If she's lying, why would Ford/Dems ask for an FBI investigation?

Why can't she remember the date and place of her rape, but is certain who the rapist is?

Attached: bumping.gif (400x296, 3.67M)

Women never lie

>No idea who was there
>No idea when it was
>No idea where it was
But her anti-trump social media posts say alot about the timing you blind fucking niggers

when you tell these people that it's not even the FBI's jurisdiction they say "SO WHAT?"

Holy mother of God... what an ape!

>Railroad

This fucking hearing has gone on longer then any other hearing ever at this point.

>Asking for FBI investigation

FBI can't investigate some that is 35 years old with no evidence beyond her words vs his and she won't even go under oath and testify because she knows she is lying and it can easily turn into a slander case.

Getting real tired of this ugly kike. I know the Trump curse did a preemptive strike on this fucker as his family is el goblinias bix noodieus but he deserves a second strike at this point.

Attached: 1497890324286.jpg (800x450, 246K)

note to self
>always fist bump jews

I often wish there were purges in which every human is hooked up to a lethal-injection machine, given two buttons (YES and NO), and asked a series of questions. Incorrect answers get the injection.

"Is Ron Perlman right?"
"Is Jeff Sessions secretly taking down the Clintons?"
"Has Bill Clinton raped a woman?"
"Did Russians hack the DNC?"
"Did Trump collude with Russia to hack the DNC?"
"Is [insert channer claiming to be a highly placed insider] a LARP?"

My answers would irritate both blue checkmarks and and channers alike, but at least I'd be alive.

I would pay good money to beat Perlman's face through the back of his skull.

you can ask other people who were at the party to come forward. people from Kavanaugh's HS have already said they heard rumors about him trying to bone her.

Republicans are scared

because their goal is to stall you dumb fucking faggot.

and HOW DO YOU DISPROVE A 35 YEAR OLD ALLEGATION AT A PARTY

Who has the year books of this whore infowars found?

>well Billy liked Jane

>that means Billy raped Jane

don't reproduce you fucking mongoloid.

There is no statute of limitations on sexual assault in Maryland.

FBI has jurisdiction over background checks for federal appointments.

Why the rush to confirm the appointment? Shouldn’t we take our time for a lifetime appointment?

Attached: 1535267854077.png (924x516, 224K)

(((perlman)))

Attached: drive3.jpg (550x283, 21K)

>can’t remember
sauce?

Its not about guilt or innocence, it's about using every tool in the book to delay the vote for as long as possible in order to use SCOTUS as a vote gathering tool in the 2018 midterms. "Vote for us to maintain your infanticide rights".

Whether the accusations are legitimate or not is irrelevant to the democrats who want to peel away white women voters who can only think with their cunts, and this is the tool is the best tool to execute that agenda. They might not be able to keep Kavanaugh out of the SCOTUS, but they're playing the long game of keeping trump from getting any more seats from possible future vacancies (I'm looking at you, Ginsburg).

That woman's story made me feel uncomfortable, so fuck having laws n sheit.

fbi has no jurisdiction
no crime is committed
the statute of limitations has long passed even if their was
you dont get to ask the fbi to investigate if your kids brushed their teeth last weekend
they said they did, you know they didnt
the fbi should investigate ron perlman for raping kids back in 1982

>Why the rush to confirm the appointment? Shouldn’t we take our time for a lifetime appointment?

I agree, shouldn't we wait until at least January 2025???

He could have actually raped her and I wouldn't give a shit. It has zero standing on his ability to do his job.

>Ford: I request an FBI investigation, even though the FBI repeatedly stated they don't do credibility assessments, and even if they did, I can't remember the date, time and place of the alleged assault and I will not go under oath to discuss this any further, until the FBI investigation is done, which will never happen
Yeah, a truly brave and credible woman. This is definitely not just a stall tactic.

The FBI never had credibility in the first place.

Attached: waco.jpg (1458x1161, 208K)

He also played a caveman who raped cave women in this old ass movie I can't remember the name of.

>makes accusation
>congress offers to give her a public forum
>knows lying under oath is a crime
>refuses to testify before congress
>requests the FBI investigate her claims for "at least two months" instead

Gee golly wilikers, this sure is a tough case to crack. Not a completely transparent attempt to stall before hopefully winning some midterm elections at all.

deniro is a pedophile
he got caught in france
there were underage girls being pimped and he got nabbed being a john

why rush to get him appointed? Republicans just left a vacancy on the supreme court for a year

Clan of the Cave Bear?

Exactly this is Kavacucks can't answer without ad homs. It could not be more clear what is going on. One side is asking for an investigation to find the truth and the other side is saying please no don't find out the truth....I know Jow Forums has its biases but this is too much.

If there are any questions, I don’t see the harm in taking a few weeks to investigate.

checkmarks and channers alike*

Actually, this isn't sadistic enough for me. Before getting the injection for a wrong answer, the person has to sit strapped to the chair for 48 hours after being told about the incorrect answer. And those who answer all questions correctly get to "engage" with the goners in dialogue, as it were.

How in the fuck is the FBI going to investigate a 35 year old ass grab?

>Ron Pearlman

Go back to your shitty TV show Kikes on Bikes already you dumb rat.

Attached: untitled.png (259x194, 97K)

ewwwwww who fucking pisses on themselves?

I mean, why not just NOT shake his hand? That is always an option.

>Harvey: Shake my hand when you see me
>(((Perlman))): *thinks internally* oh god, what do I do? I know, I'll piss on my hands

BREAKING NEWS:

BRETT KAVANAUGH REPORTEDLY HAS A PENIS, A BODY PART THAT HAS BEEN USED TO RAPE WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD FOR TIME IMMEMORIAL

HOW IS THIS SICK FUCK NOT IN A SUPERMAX PRISON??????????????????

Attached: Literally Hitler.jpg (215x234, 5K)

Am I the only one here who really hopes Kavanaugh did rape her? I mean, couldn't care less really but if we found out he held her down and fucked her in the ass raw for a good two hours while slapping the shit outta her I might rub one out in respect.

wouldn't it be over pretty fast if they asked all Kavanaugh's friends and classmates to say under oath if they had seen/heard anything?

I'd love to see this amazing world where women don't lie.