Anybody who thinks that you can't be racist and Christians...

Anybody who thinks that you can't be racist and Christians, here is a part from bible which shows that even Jesus was racist.

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Attached: 724ec779ca90ba2d151f82897dec481ad8833d3964ccbb2b68673b8f3b537d13.jpg (1280x960, 106K)

>jesus was racist against non-Jews
>this is based!
the absolute state of christcucks

This makes me want to become pagan

holytrinitywci.org/news/jesus-only-came-to-save-the-lost-sheep-of-israel-what-about-me

>Jesus was racist against non-Judahites
>Jews claim genetic and spiritual lineage from Edomites, sandniggers who tried to genocide the Judahites
>Jews later encourage Biblical rewrites

But lel christcucks, amirite? I'm not even Christian but I'd rather live in a nation founded under Christian values (and that means Christian values, not the fucking pedochurches).

>his mascot is a girl
the absolute state of crosscucks

wtf are christian values? like what exactly? name a few.

The woman was a pagan infidel that's why she was compared to a lowly dog. Also, Jesus (pbuh) was sent to the jews only, not the world.

Attached: Ready 2 Go.jpg (1920x2153, 1.29M)

Deut 23:7 "Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land."
Racist faggot

Attached: 1341241325125.jpg (800x430, 44K)

no one likes (((pastor anderson)))

Attached: pastor anderson.jpg (853x861, 210K)

Healed her anyway.

Attached: 1529516201235.jpg (369x550, 25K)

He is right though; there is none righteous, no not one. A white person is just as inferior to God as a black person is; in Acts it says we are all of one blood as well

>the bible is right because i say so

>Also, Jesus (pbuh) was sent to the jews only, not the world
what in the fuck? are you a retard?
you've clearly never read His words.

also, fuck moohamhead, rest in pig piss.

>the bible is wrong because i say so

The fool hath said in his heart; There is no God

>God created different races of men
>Hurr Durr you can't be racist and Christian!!!

Attached: 1508974819928.jpg (1114x1404, 426K)

Care to debate it?

The arrogant fool hath said in his heart; there is no God but mine.

Read Romans 1; the end of it where it talks about you atheistic reprobates. Repent or burn in Hell you atheist faggot

Attached: nigawansumfuk.png (370x314, 134K)

If God came from the clouds right now how would you know it's actually the one true God and not just a being greater than yourself?

Christ did this to show that anyone with faith could receive salvation...it was a test of her faith and a lesson to the disciples.

Because He would send hellfire to kill one third of us; because that will be when He returns.

This, piss off atheist/false Christian reprobate scum

Attached: 1537306295156.jpg (726x572, 157K)

How would destroying most of humanity prove it's the one true God and not merely a being with more power than humans?

Because even the atheist faggots will kneel, it says, when Jesus comes down from Heaven to kill one third of us

Couldn't an advanced civilizations of humans kill one third of us? There are literal movies about just that lol ... so again: how does killing 1/3rd of us prove it's the one true God and not just a higher being than humans?

I write all sorts of Christian poetry and do art. Here's a Haiku I did about the Canaanite woman.

Christ, save my daughter
cried the Canaanite woman.
Through faith, it was done.

Nice. Thank you for sharing that.

>retarded christcuck banter

TY and you're welcome.

In that passage, race is used as a metaphor for something deeper. The point is, the Caananite woman is symbolic of all of us, for we are all just as sinful and undeserving of salvation as a filthy Caananite. But if we have faith in Jesus he will save us anyway. He is so mighty that even the crumbs from his table can save your soul. Have faith.

You should read the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew chapters 5-7).

Because you will BOW down to Him; did you just read what I said before or are you playing stupid?
Very nice, brother.

This; we will never be comparable to the Jews or equal to them but through faith

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Here's another.

The Holy Bible;
God's Good Word, the complete truth.
Knowledge, salvation.

Excellent, friend!

Men can force you to bow down too.
How does that prove it's the one true God?

Maybe Tyrone can make you bend your knees pretty easily but I only bow to the One and Only Jesus Christ.

TY. Honestly did not know if these would be received well, I kinda keep all my "art" to myself after a few shit experiences with ATCs.

Have a couple more :D

The Apostle Paul
wrote thirteen Biblical books.
Salvation through faith.

Repent, accept Christ.
Bow down to the King of Kings
live eternal life.

How would you know it's the one true God tho?

You abrahamic faith followers are comical and depressing at the same time

Not the person you were replying to, but to answer your question anyway, the type of knowledge you are talking about is "experiential knowledge". When you experience it, you will know it, but you cannot know it from reading it in books or reasoning about it.

You too, in spite of your reprehensible sinfulness, can receive the gift of Jesus Christ's salvation, if you open your heart to him and pray to him and ask him to be your lord and savior.

>"experiential knowledge".
so your entire belief hinges on a gut feeling? that's not knowledge. so how would you know it's the one true God?

And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. (Matthew 3:9-10)

Before Christ saved me, I was quite the psychonaut. Probably did LSD or shrooms at least 50 times. Because of this, I'm qualified to distinguish between placebo/psychological trickery, and real effects. When the Holy Spirit indwells within me, I experience a profound euphoria which is not only comparable, but actually *better* than what I could induce chemically. So, that is how I know.

Matthew was a bit of a dumb ass, green wood does not burn, he would end up putting out his fire.

The new testicle would better serve as 3-play

3-ply*

>When the Holy Spirit indwells within me, I experience a profound euphoria which is not only comparable
Voodoo practitioners, Shintoist, and most other spiritual people report the same feeling of euphoria.

That's what makes it *experiential*. You can't trust them, and you can't trust me. But you can trust yourself when you experience it yourself. And to do that, the first thing you should do is pray to Jesus to rescue you from your sins. After that, put some time aside and read the Book of Matthew.

How can Jow Forums claim to be redpilled while advocating for one of the biggest bluepills, christianity?

>green wood does not burn
That's actually really profound. Do you realize what you've just discovered? That passage I quoted (that's John the Baptist btw, not Matthew, Matthew is just the narrator), is not just warning of the temporary pain of being thrown into a fire, but of the ETERNAL pain of being thrown into a fire when you cannot have the mercy of burning away

If you think the (((enemy))) would really color a redpill red, then you are fast asleep. Of course the real redpills will *look* blue on the outside, because (((the evil one))) is subtil and clever.

If you think you're smart enough to guess the right pills with your own human intelligence, you are wrong. We have no hope of outwitting (((Satan))). Your only hope is to pray to Lord Jesus and ask him to rescue you from your degeneracy and sin, just like he rescued me from mine.

So if I practice Voodoo and feel euphoric thanks to my gods and I just *know* they're real... then my gods are true and yours isnt?

Can you be gay and christian if you are racist

Attached: almond sense activated.png (638x640, 222K)

Oy vey, someone failed to evaluate da context!

All Jews back then considered non-Jews substandard human beings back then (not much has changed in that regard, obviously). Jesus actually inverts this. He used the word dog, which was an unclean animal and used as a euphamism for gentiles, to indicate the principle of His kingdom:

The Jews had consistently lived as unworthy and ungrateful wretches in response to God's grace, even and up to their rejection and murder of the Son of God--the very means for their salvation.

The Gospel of Matthew was written by a well-educated Jew to all other Jews to show them how Jesus is the Messiah and how if they don't repent and trust in Jesus there is judgment coming (which followed in 70AD with the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus and Tiberias and the dissolution of the Jewish nation.

The ongoing theme of Matthew (this account is also in Mark) is that the Jews are under imminent judgment, and God is going to disinherit them and give the Abrahamic blessing to all nations (the Gentiles).

The banter between Jesus and the Syrophoenician woman was merely to make a point, which is shown in how He ultimately grants her request and proclaims the strength of her faith (in contrast to the Jews lack of faith). Every time Jesus marvels at faith it is a gentile (or Samarian).

Observe this account from Matthew 21:

“Listen to another parable: There was a landowner, who planted a vineyard, put a fence around it, dug a winepress in it, and built a watchtower. He leased it to tenant farmers and went away. When the time came to harvest fruit, he sent his servants to the farmers to collect his fruit. The farmers took his servants, beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. Again, he sent other servants, more than the first group, and they did the same to them. Finally, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.

“But when the tenant farmers saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’ So they seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him. Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those farmers?”

“He will completely destroy those terrible men,” they told him, “and lease his vineyard to other farmers who will give him his fruit at the harvest.”

Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures:

The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.
This is what the Lord has done
and it is wonderful in our eyes?

Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruit. Whoever falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; but on whomever it falls, it will shatter him.”

When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard his parables, they knew he was speaking about them. Although they were looking for a way to arrest him, they feared the crowds, because the people regarded him as a prophet."

Matthew 22:33-46

God is the owner, the tenent farmers are the Jews, the servants are the prophets, and the son is Jesus. The "others" to whom He will give the vineyard are the gentiles.

Sure. But that won't happen, because voodoo is a bunch of gibberish made up by mud people.

You're like a boy whose new wife wants to take his virginity. And he stands there babbling ludicrous questions like, "Well how do you know it feels good?" "How do you know it doesn't actually hurt like hell to have sex?"

Every person who practices religion experiences euphoria and an inner knowing that their gods are real. What makes your deity more real if your reasoning is the same as everyone elses?

In this parable, the bread is Jesus (the bread of life), the children are the Jews (who will ultimately cast the bread from their table in crucifying Jesus), and the dogs are the gentiles. The point is that the kingdom of God--while originally intended for the Jews--will be taken from them due to their ungratefulness to God and given to the Gentiles (the dogs).

Athecucks are the true beta-male low IQ brainlets....

Bait post by memeflag.

Fuck off brainlet....

You seem to have some idea that I'm some rock of faith or something. My faith is weak and flimsy. I often feel like I'm so ignorant, I can hardly even tell right from left. The amazing thing about Christianity is, it is a religion for weak people like me.

If you're wandering in an unknown wilderness, you don't want someone to come mock you for being so clueless. You want someone to come guide you, hand in hand. That is Jesus. And brother, you and I are both wandering in an unknown wilderness, and we both badly need Jesus to guide us.

>wtf are christian values? like what exactly? name a few.
turn the other cheek and let the jews take everything from you

and then donate to israel

I'm not saying your faith has no merit, just trying to understand Christian arrogance. They say their God and their religion is true above all others... while using the same measurements every other religion uses to determine their faith is real.

lel pretty spot on

Attached: 1533076626735.jpg (446x413, 40K)