Is England even real at this point

A popular boy with a severe allergy to dairy died after he was "chased with cheese and had it thrown down his T-shirt" at his school, an inquest heard.

Karanbir Cheema, known as Karan, suffered a serious allergic reaction in Greenford, West London, just before noon on June 28 last year.

The 13-year-old was severely allergic to wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs, was asthmatic and suffered from atopic eczema.

He went into anaphylactic shock around 11:30 a.m.

foxnews.com/health/2018/09/20/boy-with-severe-dairy-allergy-died-after-classmate-put-cheese-down-his-shirt-report.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.30.59 AM.png (2238x1176, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKiZ46NZrgE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=C6HUvIsGhZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so what did the infidel do to deserve it? inshallah

>severely allergic to wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs, was asthmatic and suffered from atopic eczema.
Good. Kid was a sheltered POS who never got his immunizations as a kid. Euthanasia was the only choice or else you'd look like a disgusting parent.

Ban assault cheese

>The 13-year-old was severely allergic to wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs, was asthmatic and suffered from atopic eczema.
none of you can say the if that thing would be given a chance to pass on these genes would be a good thing

Attached: heil.jpg (670x649, 129K)

OI MATE
YOU BETTA BIN THAT CHEESE WANKA

Oi you got a choise loicense

why would someone with such a severe allergy eat lunch in the lunch room surrounded by what is effectively deadly poison to him???

> creatively executing Saracens
Wtf are you talking about OP, this is England reclaiming its heyday. Deus vult, etc

Attached: 1495788913449.png (615x411, 407K)

how INBRED DO YOU HAVE TO BE????

>popular

>Being allergic to dairy

how do you even live like that?

Nothing of value was lost

>The 13-year-old was severely allergic to wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs, was asthmatic and suffered from atopic eczema.
Some kid could have sneezed at him and he would have died, jesus christ how many condition can someone have?

Jesus this genetic reject was allergic to basically everything in his environment, he should have been living in a clean room and only allowed to leave the house wearing a hazmat suit.
Kid couldn't even breathe right, icompatible with fucking life.

>Inbred Paki had a raft of genetic defects
Colour me surprised

kids might as well be informed on what he ISN'T allergic to so they know what to bully him with

health care cost just gone down by 1 million a year for the taxpayers

How many generations of cousins were in his parent's gene lines?
>walking through Heathrow
>every person in a wheelchair below age 80 is Muslim mutants
>purge nao

were he american he would have been afforded an epipen by insurance to use for just this occurence

>how do you even live like that?
gotta love being white
we get to drink the nectar of the gods which is deadly poison for demons
it's basically holy water

Attached: White milk.png (754x465, 392K)

>get bullied to death
>become popular

if you cant take some cheese to the body you deserve to die desu senpai

>A popular boy
Bullshit.

>London
He most likely had around 30 cousins in his class alone

>if you hit a mudslime with cheese they die of anaphylactic shock

>rumor has it that if you hit a mudslime with a piece of bacon then they burst into flames

so throwing a bacon cheeseburger would be like a hand grenade to these people

Fucking shit how did this kid live to be 13 and WTF was it doing in a White country?

Absolutely incompatible with a European lifestyle

why the hell would his parents leave him in school I guess they felt they had no choice but damn

>nectar of gods
>literally glandular ejaculate

nigger

The cheese just touched his skin and he died? Is this a fucking joke story? Street shitting pajeets and their paki cousins are actually lactose tolerant, the only brown “people” that are not counting mestizos

FOOOOOOOOOOOD FIIIIIIIIIGGGHHTTTT!
It was only a matter of time until someone spilled some milk on him press S to spit on him and melt him in his grave.

Attached: instantdeadlydeath.jpg (700x394, 73K)

where'd the cheese go?

>throwing cheese on moslems kills them
on dis gon be gud

Based dairy taking out shitskins

Attached: 1525910355568.jpg (1536x877, 119K)

I don't think he was supposed to make it

CHEESE TOUCH LMAO

how long until you got to be 18 to buy cheese in bongland?

Too weak to live.

>those who are worthy can drink it
>those who are unworthy will die when they drink it

The shitskin fears the lactose.

With that laundry list of defects, the NHS

I know a girl like this, it's not that he is truly allergic to these things, he is allergic to histamines and all these things contain them. I'm surprised he can even go to school, what my friend has is enough to force her to stay home almost 24/7 cause her body is trash.

> wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs, was asthmatic and suffered from atopic eczema.
JUST fuck my diet up senpai

Skim Milk: Holy Water
1% Milk: Amrita
2% Milk: Nectar of the Gods
Whole Milk: AMBROSIA

the cheese touch is real?

Attached: damn.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

He did the world a favor.

Attached: alex_jones_frogs_were_gay_from_the_start.jpg (540x530, 50K)

Bet he would've been allergic to vaginas as well. Would've made his dick swell twice.

F

Is that Kimbo Slice
hahaha more like Kraft slices

kek

and this ladies & gentleman, is why you shouldn't shag your 1st cousins.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKiZ46NZrgE

ENGLAND IS FAKE

h'haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well that's evolution for you I guess. We can't have cheese be a biological weapon.

I'm midly intolerant, but being allergic to anything would suck ass.

There is a strong push to eliminate all severe allergen ingredients in cafeteria foods. It is ridiculous, and it still has taken root in many institutions.

Attached: all_saccrifice_for_one.jpg (1157x1170, 185K)

Genetic defect. I'm surprised he even survived to 13. Holy shit.

You can fix your lactose intolerance by drinking more milk

body adapts to it and produces more lactase to compensate. If you never drink milk, your body never adjusts its lactase production and so you'll always be lactose intolerant and get sick the odd time you do drink milk.

>peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are RACIST because they aren't inclusive to other cultures that don't know what a sandwich is

I gotta blame the parents, that's a bubble boy. You can't let someone that delicate out in the wild.

Nuts are banned in every public school in Australia and the tuck shop can't sell items that contain nuts

> literally the cheese touch from diary of a wimpy kid.

Fucking racist piece of shit Dinosaurs.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=C6HUvIsGhZ4

>we start by taking your guns, then we take your nuts

He didn't even eat it. He fucking touched it. Did he have glass bones and paper skin, too?

If you're that allergic to something other humans eat, you weren't meant for this planet.

>yfw cheese was halal and muslim boy was to pure for this world

Oh fuck that's hilarious. I never saw that in the highlight reels.

Attached: 1489981660531.jpg (304x412, 48K)

>My parents worshiped cows and all I got was a severe dairy allergy.

kek this, imagine being a cow worshiping pajeet that cant consume any of its products

>severely allergic to wheat, gluten, all dairy products, eggs and all nuts and eggs, was asthmatic and suffered from atopic eczema.
He was a dead man walking

kek

now this is shitposting

>A popular boy
>popular
Ok, Chang.

Attached: be8.png (330x319, 156K)

>imagine being a cow worshiping pajeet that cant consume any of its products

They can consume its shit

checked

Sounds like a result of inbreeding, to be honest.

nice slide thread, one-post-by-this-id
Jow Forums totally fell for it again
mods don't givafuk

Was this kid allergic to everything?

Eh, not sure how worth it that sounds.

Attached: cheeeese.jpg (1009x760, 228K)

>you can die if you have cheese put down your shirt
>you deserve to be alive

pick one and only one. non-Darwinists gtfo/btfo.

Karanbir (camembert) "cheese" Cheema
His buddies used to call him Cheddar

He was also a vegan by choice

A holy hand grenade

Toss that Cheddar in the shredder?
Bin that blue!
Do you have a loicense for that limburger?

You used that word wrong. I guess you're constantly thinking about dicks so it's to be exepcted.

can the boy that did this be prosecuted? It's not like cheese is a deadly weapon.

by kek, the universe itself wanted this kid to die.

>allergic to food
Pathetic

Attached: image.jpg (1227x1416, 162K)

it was only a matter of time

How was this paki even alive this long?

That's what he gets for not being human.

I bet the weapon of choice was extra sharp cheddar.

I hope that child had his cheese loicense

depends on how intolerant you are, will a 1/4 cup of milk cause you violent shits or will it pass harmlessly?

It's more like a full cup to fuck me up, and I can generally eat dairy fine unless I do it stupidly.

A shame. He would have contributed twice more than a brit and ten times a paki to UK's future.