"'I have a very hot lead': Dog the Bounty Hunter joins manhunt for survivalist who made threats against Donald Trump -...

"'I have a very hot lead': Dog the Bounty Hunter joins manhunt for survivalist who made threats against Donald Trump - and says he has a good idea where the fugitive is hiding"
-Chapman plans to join the search for the fugitive in the Mansfield, Ohio, area on September 27
-Chrsity was last seen in Mansfield on Sunday evening, when he crashed a stolen truck on I-71 before fleeing on foot
-US Marshals, the FBI and the US Secret Service have been searching for Christy, a McAdoo, Pennsylvania native, for nearly four months
-Authorities say he threatened Northampton County's district attorney in June
-The self-proclaimed survivalist allegedly posted on Facebook: 'I promise I'll put a bullet in your head as soon as I put one in the head of President Donald J Trump'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6190727/Dog-Bounty-Hunter-joins-hunt-man-threatened-kill-Trump.html

Go Dog!

Attached: The Dog!.jpg (650x400, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmfao fucking based

Always liked his show

Dog is a faggot but no doubt this will be entertaining. Can’t wait

Dog might get a bullet in his head this time

>FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!
>Motherfucker you trying to hurt my daughter??
>Want a cigarette friend?
>Let's pray brother.

Too bad Mossad are literally the worst intelligence agency on the face of the Earth filled with inbred faggots like you.

THE NOSE KNOWS

Attached: 1526941661154.png (306x395, 184K)

lmao another boomer who thinks hes still a badass

Start digging grave for dog, he is not eternal you know...

God

Attached: googlesuck.jpg (1279x900, 95K)

You better start worrying about getting drafted Moshe.

Attached: 1520925429305.jpg (716x1234, 156K)

>Dog the Bounty Hunter
Is this old man still alive?

>You better start worrying about getting drafted Moshe
Not applicable.
I'm not Israeli.

Talking about drafting...lol, it's coming soon to your shithole the USA.
JUST WAIT BIT LONGER.

Attached: USA-homo military-disgusting:.jpg (768x1024, 461K)

I've never heard of this guy, and searching only brings up relatively recent shit. Apparently he's been on the run for a few months and Sarah Palin took out a restraining order on him 7 years ago.
Who is this chucklefuck and why does it seem like he's trying to reenact Rampage 2?

Attached: 1511824386659.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

He's probably a mossad kike.

>Is this old man still alive?
Not for long.
I think he will meet his faith chasing this guy.

save my post in case I'm right,
'but I have this strong feeling that Dog will end up dead...like a dog

>and then Beth makes it all about her

>US Marshals, the FBI and the US Secret Service

Well if Eric Robert Rudolph is anything to go by this guy will be hidden for years. The FBI showed up in the town he was at and the local cops where like "Yeah we have a good idea where he is, let me go get him." to which the FBI went full 'I'm FBI' retard and dismissed them and set up a bunch of bullshit to which Eric Rudolph was able to escape and evade the law for five years before being found dumpster diving by a passing cop.

fuck yeah

Attached: dog.jpg (660x822, 92K)

Will he be filming it for a very special episode of Dog

>Trump is going to save the West and secretly stop blowing jews. Trust the plan boys. Q said so.

Attached: BE32705D-192D-4EB3-94BA-E53231EC2C64.jpg (717x880, 105K)

Dog might be filming his own death from a bullet.

He learned from Beth kek

I've a feeling we're heading into Dorner2.0

The question is, will we see the footage or will his wife pull a "Steve irwin death tape" and lock it up in a vault?

can someone please make me a pepe with dog features and mullet? please....

Attached: c0c1aac3be5c3351030bb81b53fec4b2.jpg (1000x666, 63K)

I hope not.
She will sell it for cool 1mil.
Dead dog is dead dog.

I might just send a few teams to help out if even this guy is getting involved.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

this sounds good

Attached: ourbabe.jpg (665x340, 47K)

Schuykill county boy here. Christy keeps getting spotted eating out of the dumpster at a local ice cream place called skipper dippers. Fuckers wanna catch him, post someone there.

>I might just send a few teams to help out if even this guy is getting involved.
teams of what, you little tripfaggot cocksucker?

>He is described as 5'10" and 160lbs
so he is a manlet then? imagine my shock

it's him here

Suppose we put together a team. We could get Dog for his man-tracking skills, Steven Seagal for his amateur law enforcement experience and aikido skills, Jesse James to act as the mechanic, and Ted Nugent for his copious arsenal, rampant bloodlust, and sick guitar riffs.

Get a whole boomer Justice League after the fucker.

so...all this guy did was probably get drunk at home, and angry at a judge who may/may have fucked him over in a case. he says some retarded shit about the Judge, maybe has a violent record, i dunno, then some added out of blue nonsense about Trump....and there is a months long man-hunt, now involving an opportunistic meth head from faggot island?

Is that about right?

America is insane.

>now involving an opportunistic meth head from faggot island?
him...Lol

Spine beetles

Who cares about this Diamond Dallas Page ripoff?