My English teacher is trying to say that the uniforms of the firemen in Fahrenheit 451 are Nazi esque...

My English teacher is trying to say that the uniforms of the firemen in Fahrenheit 451 are Nazi esque. How do i explain to him that they simply look like a fireman's uniform from that time period?

He called me a trump supporter for saying that people have the right to defend themselves in an essay.

Attached: images (9).jpg (490x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iwf.org/news/2802621/Call-Me-‘Supreme-Leader’:-Dozens-of-UMich-Students-Chose-Ridiculous-Titles-as-Their-‘Preferred-Pronouns’
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ff7.jpg (554x803, 506K)

Attached: GettyImages-613498384.jpg (3588x2790, 3.56M)

You could explain detail by detail and why the fireman uniforms in F451 look nought like Nazi uniforms, or you can show him two side-by-side images and have him work it out himself. In fact, if you put up an image of Nazis, that'll show how firemen in the 50's looked more like Nazis than those guys.

Tell him those firemen are actually fire women. Easy A+. You’re welcome

You should be asking why he's having you read Ray Bradbury in a fucking English class. I can understand if you were American, since everyone here's illiterate, but New Zealand? I thought you were still able to read actual literature over there.

Teachers are retarded

In college I was in a history class and we had to write an essay about WWII. The topic could be anything we wanted. I wrote an essay about how WWII was one of the most rapid periods of technology advancement in human history. We went into the war with biplanes and ended with jets. Plastics, radar, antibiotics, computers all came out of WWII. The essay was rejected because I was "pro-WWII" according to the professor.
So I write another essay about project paperclip and how NASA was founded with a bunch of Nazi rocket scientists. That essay was also rejected because it was "pro-Nazi".
It ended up going before the dean and the dean said both my essays were fine and the professor needs to chill. Of course the professor was a jew. And of course 90% of the class wrote about the holocaust and the 6 gorillian jews killed. and the other 10% wrote about how evil the nukes on Japan were...

So what if they look nazi? It’s fiction

Its the film, were reading the catcher in the fucking rye as our book.

you're watching a film in English class?

Modern education, but also story dissection in film, I guess.

Cool story bro

Your English Teacher sounds like a right faget. Tell him that he should be careful what he says as people are compiling lists of names and addressed of commies for retribution any day now. Send him a copy of my post. Tell him it's not so "grouse bru" in the gulag

My point being that hes getting the class to reference that they look like Nazi's even though they don't. Seems like the classic bullshit that everyone who wears black and has insignia on their uniform is a nazi.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. How do I like your comment?

Yea, do you guys not watch films in the US?

show him the space balls movie
it's clearly ripping off star wars

Lmao

Ask him to define naziesque what specifically about these outfits is naziesque

He said the insignia but literally every fireman has some kind of insignia on them.

>He called me a trump supporter for saying that people have the right to defend themselves in an essay.

why are you offened if that is what you are

a little insecure?

I think you might make a good English teacher one day. Faggot

Just hit him in the fucking skull with a mace. Obviously cant be convinced. I'm kidding obviously. But he will never be awakened by the truth.

>My English teacher is trying to say that the uniforms of the firemen in Fahrenheit 451 are Nazi esque.
>How do i explain to him that they simply look like a fireman's uniform from that time period?
who cares? kys faggot

If you don't care why reply to the thread?
Fucking kike

Asymmetric warfare dude, report them for using inappropriate gender pronouns or something.

Smells of underage. NZ university can't be this pathetic.

Have your parents call the principle

Some schools have allowed students to register their preferred pronouns. It is a clusterfuck because there is no way of telling the trolls from the mentally insane who really don't identify with their birth sex.

iwf.org/news/2802621/Call-Me-‘Supreme-Leader’:-Dozens-of-UMich-Students-Chose-Ridiculous-Titles-as-Their-‘Preferred-Pronouns’

I was called out in high school by my femal, ex-hippie, ex white black panther Government teacher for writing a paper on foreign policy with Iran and casting Iran as the victim. I said how the British and US lust for oil and power have kept us enemies for over 100 years, that it's been tit for tat ever since with Israel getting involved at its inception. She almost flipped her shit in front of everyone.

I enjoyed your story. But I also really like the history of science and technology. No bully

>He called me a trump supporter for saying that people have the right to defend themselves in an essay.

>pic related

Just fuck with him. He has lost all your respect for him.

Attached: gun rights and cowards.jpg (720x687, 74K)

Show him this picture of a WWII German fireman's helmet and then ask him for his overpaid salary.

Attached: Fireman Stahlhelm.jpg (385x385, 12K)

Turn him in to the principle.

Ironic, my very liberal hs government teacher was very anti-Israel. Oppressing the palestinians and such

Even the littlest things you can do (without him knowing it is you) will fuck him up over time.

Buzz buzz

Attached: small make difference mosquito.jpg (404x333, 30K)

>were reading the catcher in the fucking rye as our book.
That's even worse.
What the absolute fuck NZ?

Attached: 生駒理奈1.jpg (533x800, 324K)

Catcher in the rye can be non-sjw tho

Zyklon B inventor gave us fertilizer. The fact your professor was a jew, and it was on WWII means everything, because he would have cummed his pants if you had written about technological advancement during any other time period/war.

He was mad you ignored the chosen people and wrote something actually compelling

Honestly, there are a million and one ways you can fuck with him. Gas light him into thinking the whole class is bad.

Anyone got those pics of Asians dressed at Nazi's?

OP could print them out and sneak it somewhere into the teachers room.

Oh yeah 18+ only faggot
I studied this shit in year 10 so for sure you're underage

Tech angle is an interesting take on the war ...dipshit should have given you at least an a B plus

>every fireman
>every police officer
>every paramedic
>every member of the military
>every astronaut
>even every fucking cub scout

Ask him to name some uniforms that AREN'T Nazi-esque?

"phony" was the original "normalfag" and holden is the original Jow Forums poster

Don't care, I hated it, not helped by the fact that whenever it's bought people seem to think you HAVE to ADMIT to identify with that fucking whiny faggot or you're lying. No bitch, as a teen I was bored out of my mind and kept to myself during my free time, the rest I was too busy to be a mopey fag.

I only have this.

Attached: ss-totenkopf loli.jpg (960x540, 78K)

You should tell your teacher Bradbury and Truffaut both suck ass.

same goes for Salinger

Tell him you'll knock his teeth in if he doesn't assign Conrad or Kipling.

I can understand that. Also, I'm sure you know this, but you're kinda supposed to be pissed at him for being a little bitch.

Tell him you don't support because he is to the left of you.

I know, but what I always hear from people is "I hated him so much at the beginning but I felt really connected to him by the end, I WAS HIM!" or some shit like that.
Probably should have cleared up that that bit was more about the fans than anything.

Attached: nsv0oxkDuM1s89srjo3.jpg (827x1238, 163K)

Looks like OP got pinged for being under 18

Anyway i'll spam Asians dressed as nazi's. It would pissed off your teacher a bunch. Don't get caught though.
(btw, due to anime school children are more fond of Japanese, ie, you won't be making them dislike nazi's by showing Japanese dressed as them.)

Attached: japanese in nazi uniform cutie.jpg (816x544, 57K)

Attached: japanese in nazi uniform.png (885x692, 611K)

Attached: asian marriage.jpg (474x314, 25K)

ask him why he became a teacher.when he first wanted to start,why he wanted to teach kids.
then ask him at what point was it that he was convinced that pushing his own political agenda in a classroom was a moral thing to do.

Attached: nazi uniform.jpg (685x527, 101K)

English teachers are so shit, they make up garbage about book to justify their job above teaching basic language skills. Your arent a historian or a philosopher so stop trying to pretend to understand soon deeper meaning that doesn't exist.

>He called me a trump supporter
Find a better school? My uni would fire a professor for this. They don't have tenure at my uni and are strict about not allowing them to be political.

Attached: western-illinois-university.jpg (400x225, 14K)

They don't look anything like that

Attached: 7f8bf48552b68a422c2f0d79b108fab9--uniform-paints.jpg (736x539, 63K)

>went to a high school that had a major lab in town
>a lot of the teachers are well-educated because their spouses work at the lab and they typically met in college
>have an English teacher that went to Berkeley in the 70s
>she assigns us Catcher in the Rye and later gives us an essay assignment, where we can praise or criticize the book
>I tear into the book like a Catholic priest on an altar boy's unmolested asshole
>I get the essay back and it's all red everywhere, barely get any points
>turns out it was her favorite book and she gave me the option of redoing it because she was shocked to find that her only student that gave shit hated her book
>I say fuck that and still get an A
Leave it to the one male teacher on campus to not be a pussy and assign us Candide

Attached: 4324432148737.png (460x205, 130K)

>that one kid that argues with the teacher

Attached: dont do that.gif (312x234, 1.75M)

>uni
op is talking about middle school

Catcher is the worst book I ever read. I powered on in hopes that piece of shit of a story would somehow redeem itself, it never did.

Wow, that's based.

Punch him in the face, then punch him in the face harder. If he defends himself he's racist.