BREAKING NEWS from ISRAEL. THIS IS VERY INTERESTING

Ultra-Orthodox Israeli radio station fined $280k for not allowing women on its airwaves.
An ultra-Orthodox radio station in Israel has been ordered to pay out $280,000 in damages, for refusing to put women on the air, in the first class-action lawsuit on civil rights in the Jewish State.
An Israeli court ruled on Thursday that Kol Barama radio station must dole out one million shekels (US$280,000) in damages as part of a lawsuit that was filed by Orthodox feminists
on behalf of ultra-Orthodox women who were prevented from hearing female voices on the station.

The suit, which was filed in 2012 in the Jerusalem District Court, is the first class-action lawsuit to challenge civil rights in Israel.
Although the court ruled in 2014 that Kol Barama had operated in a discriminatory manner, the station appealed the decision in the Supreme Court.
Its appeal was rejected a year later, and several hearings have since been held to determine the amount of damages to be paid.
Responding to the ruling on Thursday, attorney Orly Erez Likhovsky, who represented the plaintiffs,
called it an “important milestone in the struggle against discrimination in general and the exclusion of women in particular,” Haaretz reported.

The very fact that the class-action suit did not end in a settlement between the two sides, as is usually the case, also “represents a breakthrough,” the attorney emphasized.
The one million shekels to be paid out by the station will go towards programs that help empower religious women.
Although Kol Barama lifted its ban on putting women on the air in 2014, two years after the suit was filed, it still does not allow female singers to be heard.

rt.com/news/438990-israel-radio-station-fined-women/

Attached: 1 + RT.jpg (800x451, 55K)

Bump. Feminism is everyone’s enemy. - NatSoc

>one million shekels
OY VEY

But I'm very surprised that from all places in Israel this case was even heard by the court and such high judgment.
Wow !

Bippity boppity joo

Attached: IMG_1987.gif (481x512, 552K)

six million shekels you say?!

The jewish poison will consume the jews before it's over. Golems have a funny way of biting them in the ass.

They never could make a proper golem.
Fucking idiots.

Ikr rabbi. Shit’s fucking bananas.

I can't believe they agreed to award us thirty million shekels Hershel. I have to go tell Moishe.

Kill a israeli on vacation! Kill a dual citizen child!

Jews
Even when the only people around them are Jews
They just can't stop Jewing
When western nations stop subsidizing Israel it will collapse in on itself within 5 years max

>Kill a israeli on vacation! Kill a dual citizen child!
your post with your ip address was submitted to the MOSAD.
Expect your door to be busted by M agents.

Even Jews hate Jews, they will put this aside for profit, however.

Attached: 1531332006656.gif (400x400, 3M)

this shit is dumb desu , if they're discriminatory they should just lost their broadcast license
also who the fuck listens to radio we're not in the 80s

IIRC you can always appeal to a higher court (there are 3 tiers) but they make it a point to fuck you over harder then the last one if your claim is BS.

How many fucking clubs and other shit places exist all over the World for "Women Only"
What's wrong with this radio station in Israel with "Men Only"
This is retarded.

Based Jews.

Death to American goyim! Death to non-Jewish America! Death to British Muslims!

SHUT THE FUCK UP VODKA NIGGER

THIS ASSHOLE JUST PUT A MATRESS IN MY FUCKING THING FOR THE LAST TIME WHAT DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID (((JEWISH)))) BULLSHIT OR NOW A NIGGER GOT WHAT'S COMMING.

POTATO-NIGGER

did you fucked wrong goat today ?

You'll just have to keep up with my geopolitical acumen.

Upset that you cannot sleep on straw like a pig?

it's illegitimate discrimination , a normal radio station that dosnt break the law can take the same wavelength .
if it was a women-only radio station the same shit would happen . and that's not far from the realm of possibility , haredim are weird they have their own 'bneibrak-wood' film industry and the movies are either all-men or all-women , you cant watch the ones with women as a man and vice versa . shit looks really weird like if a dude talks to his wife in the movie she'll always be off camera or her face somehow not visible .

Bring it.

>we're not in the 80s
lol, the ultra-orthodox think they're in 500 BC

Death to israel!

imagine being Israeli and not killing yourself for being a colonialist fuck,

Look at this. Read a few posts in.

Do the films match up if you play them side by side?

Andrei Slavisbarf can't admit that he is another duel Israeli citizen. We gave him time, but he wasted it.

just watch your back 24/7 from now on.
that's all I can tell you.
they will find you eventually, even if it takes them few months

>Bump. Feminism is everyone’s enemy. - NatSoc
^^^ THIS 100%

Attached: THUMBS-UP.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

TLV gaylord detected
it's also discriminarory not to have: black hosts, hispanic hosts, cripple hosts, gay hosts, transgender hosts, pedo hosts, down syndrome hosts and three tit mutant martian hosts
PLUS, i sincerely look forward for the moment Iran burns TLV in nuclear fire and the orthodox and ar*bs become supermajority and exterminate all liberal kike faggots such as yourself

Attached: judenwedding.jpg (1170x660, 133K)

Start the civil war and get the synagogue of Satan dealt with.
You know damn well they're not Jews.

would be cool if they did but the poeple making the ones for women dont cooperate with those made for men . films for women are made acted written and edited by all-women

are they any good?

>civil rights class action lawsuit
>successful
S

NatSoc was not anywhere near as far antifeminist as traditional Catholicism or Orthodox Judaism.

Does it matter if you have a woman on the show or not? Just cut the mic?

Dats a lot of shekels

Attached: _7593f1_4633329.jpg (780x557, 116K)

>Feminism is everyone’s enemy. - NatSoc
If they were successful with that outrages lawsuit in ISRAEL just watch how this now will spread all over the World.
This is fucking disgusting.
Dark day for sure for freedom of speech.

Attached: Exclamation:REDonBLACK.jpg (768x768, 18K)