Burn the coal, pay the toll

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Attached: 9274B4A0-A889-4B24-A80B-B69D5B9D3D2C.jpg (4000x3000, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MadiT03/status/978064483087200256
youtube.com/channel/UCLeux6aov8SidMv219Fiqyw
cbsnews.com/news/ebby-steppach-case-skeletal-remains-found-in-drainage-pipe-idd-as-long-missing-teen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminds me of my sister.

Any girl stupid enough to date assholes, are stupid enough to get beaten up.

She's got a foul mouth.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 12.30.14 AM.png (663x1001, 253K)

madi looks like a prostitue.

Who puts their ass with tattoos on Twitter with lots of club photos? Prostitutes. Nothing wrong with prostitutes but hey, it's an underworld business.

How to stay out of trouble. By Wayne Lambright.

Avoid going out at night past 10pm.
Avoid bars always.
Avoid women who hang out in bars.
but Wayne where will I meet some nice women who want to fuck?

Church. Church women are closet sluts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 12.28.03 AM.png (554x904, 873K)

> date violent nigger
> gets beaten upp

pottery

Isaiah did nothing wrong

Looks like one of those fake chicks that hits you up about sex in the first message or sends you a friend request. You click on their profile and it's all indians and mongoloids in their friends list.

Sooo they fucked the same nog? What great sisters

Settle down Wayne

that black guy is based af

Hes not even wrong though.

Im willing to trade the entire white race dying for women being put in their place again. Blacks do it, and MUZZIES certainly do it.

If we are replaced, it will likely be by arabs or muslims. And they would stone a woman just for not listening.

It's a shame the nigger didn't kill the coalburner.
I would unironically support interracial partnerships under the condition that Tyrone kills whatever thot is enough of a whore to sleep with him. It's just taking out the trash at that point.

based and redpilled

Checked

twitter.com/MadiT03/status/1042860456812191744
she paid the toll

fuck tht spic woman. sure as hell if she did not move to the us she would still be getting her ass beat ;hands >:)

>How to stay out of trouble. By Wayne Lambright.
>Avoid going out at night past 10pm.
>Avoid bars always.
>Avoid women who hang out in bars.

>How to be like me, Wayne Lambright.

Yeah no thanks

Attached: jinkawn-300x225.jpg (300x225, 20K)

Fuck out of here with this defeatist attitude you fucking incel.

Attached: subv.jpg (474x355, 103K)

Seems like she should've listened.

just deselusioned how roast beef labeled as a hot negreesss1 :l

my nigga

>Openly say that if a girl burns coal, I wouldn't date her
>Suddenly people delete me off of Goybook

Why, though?

Yes, I know, >Having a FB

>both sisters fuck the same guy
>both are addicts
>both will get pregnant
>"hes the one"
>the guy beats them because they treat him like an exotic animal
>also won't pay drug debt
>tax payer has to pay for drug whore child
They need to restrict payment to married couples

He might be a nigger but he's not wrong.

>Why, though?
Because that wayciss.
Or something.

Attached: 20140526_1000_025.jpg (1733x2500, 394K)

I even used the words burn and coal. The people who deleted me were female. A couple guy friends gave me a like, but why'd it trigger them so much? Why does it trigger people?

It's like being kicked out of a tribe for doing something the tribe disagrees with then having the nerve to bitch that the tribe won't let you back in for being a rebellious degenerate. Why do women think this way?

Checked what aquafresh?

Well, you're no longer their "tribe", or at least they don't perceive it that way thanks to the limitless possibilities offered by the internet and social media, not to mention this whole "one race the human race" bullshit they've assuredly been fed since young by the kike media, how niggers are just like us and whatnot.
By shunning you out they can signal to others, a rather widespread audience at that, about how progressive and modern they are and that they won't associate with those that go against those kind of values and that they most definitively fit in with this new cosmopolitan "tribe". Make no mistake, they talked about the incident and about you.
Also, consider the possibility those females may have burned coal themselves at some point.

Attached: 리나41.jpg (1024x1351, 289K)

Good. Hope the nigger kills her so then we can put the nigger behind bars for life. 2 for the price of 1.

oh this is rich she's anti nra because some [presumably nog] killed her mom
>twitter.com/MadiT03/status/978064483087200256
I bet she's thankful for abortion too because she can't imagine how hard her life would be now if she wasn't able to have aborted tyrone's baby

>murdered by a gun

Attached: 1506063582239.jpg (270x355, 28K)

And the mud shark will move to the next chimp and get beat again, probably left with a criminal in the larvae stage too.

is America the only place on Earth where you can literally go to prison for 5 years just for hitting someone in the face? Autism: the country

>he doesn’t know deuces are wild on Fridays

Lol no father, no mother.
>"I’m sorry for your loss. I’m sure she’s proud of everything you’ve done in life so far , hold your head she’s watching over you"
Proud her daughter became a club thot and coal burning whore. I'm sure she is..

Attached: ....jpg (684x453, 22K)

This.

>Church. Church women are closet sluts.

No women under 55 in churchs here, bro

Where did the word 'coalburner' come from?

>calling a black man a piece of shit
Having people jump on her over that and making that more of an issue than his domestic violence would be a good way of exposing the retardation of the left to masses of women

What does any of that have to do with the OP, you retarded slav?

Wikipedia

>madi looks like a prostitue
Worse
She looks like she fucks niggers for free

Attached: BlocksYourPath.png (905x613, 606K)

Same, no young women in churches for the most part and the few I've known were sluts anyway.

Source?

Attached: 033-20160805-NO1-003.jpg (400x567, 149K)

>Same, no young women in churches for the most part and the few I've known were sluts anyway

Attached: f169.2.jpg (1080x1920, 161K)

This.

Hes kinda right

lel.
That's why I don't buy into the "church girl" meme, as I said, girls I know that attend church do so out of obligation to their families or appearances, outside of those walls they're the same as any other.

Attached: a0739d7ee350f1ee9767318964b6a668.jpg (1280x1683, 211K)

Attached: 1519107676429.jpg (488x695, 214K)

looks like

youtube.com/channel/UCLeux6aov8SidMv219Fiqyw

>tfw i just learned last night that my cousin is a coal burner and shes renting a house in the ghetto and letting him live with her and her 7 year old son
Fugg.

Attached: 1535946255972m.jpg (443x1024, 116K)

Thanks, will check it out.

Hard crashlandings are the most entertaining to witness, user, just grab the popcorn, kickback and wait for the fireworks.
I have a similar situation with a drug addict whore cousin, it never fails to amuse me when I catch wind of her latest fuckups. I heard she's pregnant about 2 weeks ago.

Attached: c9b41bed2b879680c86681ec55031b63.gif (535x428, 996K)

Actually checked and keked

The biggest coalburners are Christians.

>be whore
>Get fucked (as in beaten)
What else did she expect

You'll just have to try harder to explain the benefits of propane.

The best part is when they leave the nigger and then wonder why noone wants to put a ring on a dumb whore who is just used goods and whats worse is she's tainted with nigger DNA. Absolute fucking wasteland if she had a kid with the creature. OOF. I hope this NPC never wakes up, it would be crushing.

Attached: 1517511965802.gif (360x120, 54K)

Attached: white girl gets beat up.webm (352x288, 392K)

Attached: its beautiful.webm (720x720, 1.54M)

she's just being racist
it's their culture and she needs to respect that

Attached: 1522005835311.png (1065x669, 962K)

Based beater, putting women in their place.

Attached: PREGNANT_GIRL_WINS_TWERKING_CONTEST.webm (640x640, 2.81M)

Attached: once you go black you get burned.webm (264x472, 1.14M)

Attached: AOUND BLACKS.webm (132x240, 967K)

Attached: NEVER RELAX.webm (1002x568, 1.94M)

Attached: nigger hits girl with bat.webm (436x324, 243K)

Damn. Those booty skillz

they don't wonder anything
they hide their past
the few who don't are the ones who end up settling down with the gaping mouthed retards who go a decade in between fucks

>female

Virgin detected

Attached: nigger robs girl.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

fuck off Wayne

wife material but this is her in a decade

Attached: nigger attacks lady.webm (853x480, 981K)

This is very old, did we ever learn what happened to them?

>calling a female a female makes you a virgin

Females like "THIS" actually seek out the assholes that beat them. Seen it over and over. Its a twisted negative feedback loop from childhood. They were all abused as children so all they know is negative attention. Normal relationships do NOT work for them, they thrive on the drama and abuse . If they cant get the abuse they desire in a relationship then they instigate it as a twisted self fullfilling prophecy. Theyll actually start arguments for NO REASON at all just to get the negative attention. If that doesnt work they end the relationship in search of a guy that will abuse them. Then when they get the abuse they crave they always say the same thing..
"How come I only attract the assholes? I can NEVER find a nice guy"
If she cant get along with her own family then chances are she cant get along with YOU.

>women should respect me even though i act like a bitch made nigga.

Basedanese faggot

>43k likes
>23 comments
Fake and gay

Finally someone tells the truth. Thank you.

Attached: 1530536609136.jpg (1011x574, 288K)

What the actual fucking fuck was that ?
That fucking flesh quad copter was actually dry humping that broad with no arms or legs.

thats the way a fucking thot needs to be treated

>w*men

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

>and her son
Contact the father, help him get custody. The boy will get abused or killed. Get him out of that home.

Local coalburner finally found dead.

>Little Rock Police spokesman Officer Steve Moore said cold case investigators were following up on Ebby Steppach's disappearance Tuesday when they found the skeletal remains in an underground drainage pipe at Chalamont Park. The pipe opens near where police found the 18-year-old's car days after she was reported missing in October 2015.
cbsnews.com/news/ebby-steppach-case-skeletal-remains-found-in-drainage-pipe-idd-as-long-missing-teen/

Attached: if you aren't black you're boring.jpg (640x640, 89K)

Attached: toll paid.jpg (1094x516, 136K)

kek

Attached: the face you make when you killed your family.png (600x1007, 646K)

>Avoid going out at night past 10pm.
>Avoid bars always.
>Avoid women who hang out in bars.

he is absolutely right and you're an absolute retard

Attached: AT1558.jpg (1000x1000, 297K)

what do you do when pic related asks you
>user when are we gonna settle down?

Attached: 1522654121933.jpg (255x245, 23K)

it burns forever thanks to microchimerism

Attached: 1486639708377.jpg (1515x1600, 454K)

Some women deserve to be hit.

God, this place is so retarded.
Before I got redpilled, I actually used to date a nigger for an extended period of timw and nobody has been able to fuck me bareback this good ever since. He was a pretty good guy too, broke up with him, 'cause I had to move out for some time. Not gonna revert to dating niggers now, but some of you need to take a purple pill and stop taking these things so seriously. This place sometimes, Jesus.

Attached: 1536962248713.jpg (385x385, 24K)

meh, the nigger is right though. women are fucking stupid and they only listen when you threaten them.

An 18-year-old high school dance champion was shot dead by her ex-boyfriend, who then ran into the woods and killed himself, police have revealed.

Clarissa Riojas was murdered by Louis Nickerson, 19, in front of her 16-year-old sister on Wednesday at her San Antonio home.

Authorities said Nickerson tried to shoot the lock on the door before kicking it open and fatally shooting Riojas in the head.

He then ran into a wooded area and took his own life.

Attached: 1524762614065.png (1272x1036, 1.9M)

case in point right here, if this poster weren't a fat sweaty smelly bastid larping as a female

What does god have to do with this?

Attached: 1523974091151.jpg (310x193, 19K)

go back to sleep wayne

>her husband not spotting her man hands and lack of boobs and ass
Means she has higher testosterone and is therefore statistically more likely to have a higher libido and cheat more.

>who then ran into the woods and killed himself

that's weird for a nigger

lol wayne

Hahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahaha