She mass shooting

A black transgender woman mass-shooter?
I GUESS IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE MSM, RIGTH?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6192109/Friends-say-Maryland-Rite-Aid-shooter-transgender-felt-alienated-wasnt-monster.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (1085x460, 108K)

>transgender
>mental illness
Surprising admission.

I'm confused - was it born a he or a she? Because if it was born a he and was pretending to be a she, it was doing it wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-063721_Samsung Internet.jpg (1077x1384, 788K)

AYO HOTEP NIGGA

>black
>transgender
>incel
>active shooter
>killed nigs
>an hero

/ourxirl/

Being transgender should disqualify you from purchasing guns just like being schizophrenic does.

she was born female

So a liberal? Because liberal women are basically women trying to be men, and fail.

>black man shoots up the place
not news even if the guy is wearing a dress

she killed more than the google girl (pbuh) did. don't know of any other female mass shooters.

maybe they'll be more popular now this strong woman has broken the glass ceiling for all of us.

I'ld kill people too, if I were called Snochia.

jesus even the fbi looks like the army.

Attached: 50751C1F00000578-6189673-A_team_of_tactical_agents_gather_at_the_scene_of_the_workplace_s-a-60_15374 (962x598, 266K)

the important thing is to be respected su you can maintain peace

Attached: UK police conveys respect.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

>knock knock
>irs
>we're here for your taxes, goy

Attached: IRS_swat_team.jpg (640x477, 93K)

lel yeah

Attached: 1535194196405.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

>Snochia

Attached: correct_her.png (468x350, 190K)

Careful now. I'm going to need your loisence to post 'ere mate.

Nobody needs to hire trannys. If your employment hires one you should quit. They're all suicidal poz carrying freaks of nature. Literally hiv magnets. And death by suicide magnets. Mentally mentally ill. I'm not sure what's worse. Trannys or priests fucking boys.

Finally I can shoot at people that deserve it.

Why would artist had to make this kind of accent on her fine ass? I now have a boner and insist on getting more pics of her ass (real) if there is one.

Forgot the pic to make clear.

Attached: ass.jpg (1053x454, 54K)

pretty good rendition

Attached: bbbbbbb.png (379x296, 233K)

OMG, thank you so much, good sir. I'll now continue by myself in finding more. Feeling like a good fap incoming in the end. What a good ass it was.

Maybe you have more personal pictures of this woman? I live under a rock and only found out about this incident.

Five bucks and a Big Mac says she’ll be labeled as a white man in a black woman's body. Nullifying any and every valid claim that trannies are mental and that whites are the root cause of all evil

Attached: 4D4670E1-3A5C-44B2-AA49-221651A4D678.jpg (332x354, 29K)

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: waco-shooter-ashes-3.jpg (1458x1161, 198K)

Looks badass to me.

Mz Kant Dorite

Attached: ZomboMeme 20092018183150.jpg (619x1139, 124K)

>implying this isn't the fault of white cis males who harassed her

dream on white kiddo

Peak LARPing.

>why couldn't it have been a white man
>Autistic screeching

Go away shitposing flag

>ankh
We wuz kangz

So should being religious

>Moseley often felt alienated, but she 'wasn’t a monster, wasn’t an angry person'.
>Moseley had multiple outstanding tickets for registration violations and a lack of insurance, and just last week, the courts were asked for permission to take the outstanding fines to trial.
>But tickets were not her only problems - Coley told the Baltimore Sun Moseley had come out to her family as transgender in December 2016
>'The first thing you think is, "This person is horrible," because you have a bias. But knowing someone, I believe everyone is human. Everyone is going through something.'

Are you fucking joking? Seriously? They're defending this faggot because it felt "excluded." This just goes to show you that these people cant do ANYTHING wrong. Literally shoots and kills 3 people and these idiots still have the nerve to sit here and defend this thing. I guess all those white male shooters get a pass now because they too felt "alienated" and "bullied" right?

Attached: -cAdN-Le_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

She was a gud boi, dindu nuffin