Tfw lived in London my whole life

>tfw lived in London my whole life

TEAR MY LIFE INTO PIECES!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6192661/Oliver-Olivia-popular-baby-names-second-year-running-Muhammad-tops-list-London.html?ito=social-facebook

Attached: M.jpg (498x449, 67K)

It has been most popular name since 2009, closely followed by pajeet you cunt

>I’ve been living under a rock

you cucks

>white babies to illustrate Muhammad being the most popular name

We just call them Moe or Hammond

>Moe Hammond
fucking kek

Attached: Richard.jpg (1600x900, 80K)

Of course it's the most popular name when like 50% of them call their babies Muhammed. Non-muzzies call their babies all kinds of names so it's impossible to outnumber the Muhammeds even if only 1% of births were muzzies.

Just moved to London. Its fun for a while, especially If you're not that keen on the quirkiness of normal british culture, but there are just way too many nogs around here

Kek

Attached: 1505083138771.jpg (1200x1600, 277K)

why do i always forgot to take the name off fuck

it's missing the just haircut

How is this breaking news when it's been the same name for a decade?

Goddamn the media is fucking pathetic.

ahaha fuck
you used to colonize africa the middle east and now they've colonized you
historians will record this as your muhammad tipping point

I am Mohammed, and so is my wife.

Mohammad, and his beautiful wife, Mohammad. Father to Muhammad, Mohammed, and Mahummud.

Make no mistake, you are being replaced, street by street. London is already minority White and there is no reason to think the trend will magically stop or reverse. You might still have a few years to fight back, but after that native Brits are doomed, even if they can keep their majority status for a while longer.

mud nigger

This is of no surprise when like every other muslim names their male child Muhammed, Mahmud, Muhammad or any of those variations of Muhammed!

Mohammad Baphomet The Thirty Third

because sage goes in all fields remember!

They sound eerily similar

I wonder what the most popular name in New York or D.C. Or LA is. Too lazy to look it up

Attached: IMG_1346.jpg (750x626, 160K)

you are right captain sweden, being a minority in the country of your forefathers is a great thing.

boy am i glad we dont have to deal with this monocultural cuisine anymore; phew

Superbad predicted this

>in the near future an all-boys school classroom will be filled with nothing but Muhammad's
>mfw

Attached: peprump.png (389x442, 247K)

>Muhammad
>Interestingly, there were three variations of Muhammad in the top 100. If combined, Muhammad, Muhammed and Mohamed would pip Oliver to the post as the overall most popular boys' name.

>the only reason it isn't higher ranked is because Arabsare too retarded to agree on a consistent spelling of Muhammad, Mohammed, Mohamad, Muhammed, Mohammud

inb4 King George "Muhammad" Windsor in three generations.

Attached: flag burning.gif (480x360, 1.44M)

30 Arab boys are born. 20 are named Mohammed.

100 white babies born. 5 are called Keith, 4 are called Steve, 8 David, 11 are called Brian, etc etc.

You see how it works?

Why dont you sell your shit there and immigrate in east or south europe you dummy?

>100
Sorry ol chap not anymore.

Attached: Le 45 percent face.jpg (645x763, 87K)