Explain yourself, Aussie

Australian tourists coming in, plowing the locals, and leaving them burdened with hapa bastards is apparently a real problem in the Philippines.

Well Ozman, when are you going to take responsibility?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 6.40.04 AM.png (1716x1288, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMdhWRO4-dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Improving the local genepool, based and redpilled

No the reaction will be for the locals to murder australian tourists on site like they used to do with koreans

BRUCED

Not off site then?

If they weren't a nation of mudskin whores, this wouldn't happen?

you say it like its a bad thing

I got serveral kids in Philippines and Indonesia, they let you nut inside them so why not

This is funny on so many levels. Wish I was wealthy during the Thailand days.

How much does a Phillp charge to nut inside her?

Only if they grow up to be like Chopper the greatest Australian to ever live.

Phillipines is majority Christian user.

If they weren't a nation of christian mudskin whores, this wouldn't happen?

How is the Philippines not bleached yet?

only your dignity

>You will never travel to the philipines to fuck a sex worker bare back
>You will never find that you had a hapa daughter in your act of passion
>You will never come back 18 years later and fuck a hapa that looks suspiciously like the same sex worker from before

How the fuck is that la creatura 19 years old? Bitch looks 45. They ought to have aborted that disgusting mutt filth, all race mixers are traitors and their demon spawn should not exist.

thats what the spainards thought they were doing

BLEACHED
all i can say is...
BASED

The real question is: who fucks prostitutes without condom?

yes.

look at Indonesia.
they are not wealthy but their muslim faith protect them from capitalist.

Well, no, I wouldn’t say that. They are Catholic after all
youtube.com/watch?v=YMdhWRO4-dQ

It's like agriculture, the based strayans are going over there and doing the hard work of sperming up bug-looking flip girls so that their children and their children's children will enjoy the benefit of poor needy hapa chicks when it's their turn

Australians lol

You know one distinguishing feature between Euros and negroids is neaderthal mixing. We're literally maximum mutt tier bro.

Australians are trailer trash from what I hear... give white men a bad name

I think its a good idea to spread your genes far and wide so long as its not Africa or Russia. The two hotbeds for STDs.

Oh man, I want to go

Gross.

The bleachening of the Philippines. I wouldn't be surprised if that country becomes the last bastion of "white" people.

White Aussie even fucking abos without condorm.

Irishman see this you can never breed the shitskin out of q nation completely. The natives in South and Central America were nearly genocided out of existence with diseases and mass fucking but does the average person there pass as European? If the Spaniards had made race mixing illegal and killed the rest of the natives North America would be a White paradise.

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE

Attached: bruce.png (600x448, 159K)

people that already have every std

We also eat ice cream without the wrapper on mate

Sick cunts

1. Haven't they heard about abortions in the Philippines ?

2. The woman in the pic related, has tattoos on her, which means she has no right to be a mother.

3. Filipina women look good, but they're attitude is shitty.

Valet this

Descendants of convicts and prostitutes, most likely. Its just fair dinkum good times, mate.

lmao Filipino men are cucks and now they're also mutts - part nigger part chink part spaniard part islander part anglodutch - a fucking genetic cesspool.

BURN THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

Attached: 1511035667454.gif (500x270, 493K)

Lawfag here. It's illegal to have an abortion here. Hell we dont even have divorce. We do have the right to kill spouse and paramour if we catch them in the act, so there's that

>Those actual boomers who divorce their disgusting wives and get a 20 year old chink girlfriend
>Either retire and move to Phillipines/Thailand/wherever and live like a king or get divorced once chink wife gets her visa

MANY SUCH CASES

Leave it to a jew to think about killing babies as the first thing on their mind.

>thats what the spainards thought they were doing
And the spaniards largely succeeded. Their offspring led the revolution. Their offspring are the ones selected to lead today. The taller and whiter you are the better off you are in south america.

BLEACHED

CUNTED

the president of the united states and every australian tourist to the philippines.
... wait a min, i'm sensing a trend here.

Attached: typical_aussie.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Really?

You can kill a cheating spouse if caught in the act?

Hmm, this actually seems like a legitimate reproductive strategy. Go to third world countries where women have no access to abortion/too religious to have one, knock them up, leave. I mean yes, your kids will be mutts, but you can have hundreds of them which is a pretty good tradeoff.

Attached: 1524063346637.jpg (699x485, 56K)

this is for the best of everyone. the filipinos as a race are not completely doomed, and can be saved with a healthy dose of bleaching.

This, he fucked Stormy Daniels, which is basically the same as fucking a public toilet..

Sure if you want to engender hate so they kill off all your purebreed lineage and then reintegrate back into their native gene pool.

Yeah. Check our revised penal code. Article 247. It'a not limited to cheating spouses. You can also kill/severly physically injure your minor child if she has sex in your house.

No imprisonment. Only destiero (you can't come near your home for 6 months, which is for your protection actually, because cunt's family will probably try to kill you there)

Moralfaggot

If I'm ever single I'm off to Thailand to nut in 17 year old slants

>literally raising the national iq
You're welcome, jungle gooks. Now we just need to fuck these hapas and we're 2 generations away from a new white nation

latent cuman blood kicking in you, lizard brain

Furthere still, since it is lawful, attacking your cheating spouse is not unlawful aggression, so they can't raise self defense if you fail to kill them and get blasted away.

Australia's IQ is lower than Vietnam.

What's there to explain? A good 1/3 of white strayans are Anglo scum, therefore they are genetically predisposed to love fucking shitskins

>that’s a 19 year old
So much for muh azn fountain of youth

>Implying half of the elite isn't composed of Spaniard descendants
>Implying a good portion of Filipinos don't look like darker-skinned 56%s

>mfw addicted to flips

Sometimes I just want to move to the Philippines and impregnate hundreds of women then just pick one and take her back home to wife up. What's wrong with me?

Attached: 1466111504927.gif (167x170, 1.32M)

They should say you're welcome

Basic instinct. But I don't feel the same way towards American women.

>How is the Philippines not bleached yet?
The women have been getting bleaching for centuries up to this day. Or did you mean why is the Philippines not white yet after all this bleaching? Because bleaching is a meme. The shitskin genes will take over.

Christian, drugged up and stuck in the criminal loop.
That's why they needed Duterte.

This.

As a native, this isnt really much of a problem. Westerner impregnates a native and leaves. Child grows up poor but is definitely prettier than native. Grows up to enter sex trade. Now I have more choices. Thanks!

>come back *18* years later

Yeah ok, whatever ;^)

I'm asking for a friend, what's the risk going to Phillipines for the sole purpose of knocking up pinoys?

>what is condom

i think its in the behavior. Flip women still have all that womanly behavior that hasnt been tainted by feminism and SJW behavior untill they go to america or europe.

American women are over entitled pigs

Why would you want to? Flips are fugly.

dem new biodegradable Kondome break, doe

>implying the bleaching didn't work
It's only declining because light-skinned flips would rather procreate with yellows or other lightskins. There's a secret apartheid that only the average dark-skinned teen would care about.
You wyteboys need to send more of your rapists to bleach the rest of the country.
Honestly minimal as long as you're not hideous.
If you're going to use a condom, you might as well just rub it off yourself.
>Flip women still have all that womanly behavior that hasnt been tainted by feminism and SJW behavior untill they go to america or europe.
Wrong.
Go to the average university and around half of flip girls have this progressive and pro-LGBT outlook.

Cheap, no standards, can have offspring. 10x better than any american slut who would own your ass for everything you own, even if it isn't yours. The less than stellar looks are a good enough trade off.

lmao
yeah there are a lot of successful spanish colonies
like...

purebreed flips are. Read the article. Many of the sex workers are anywhere from 2nd to even 4th or 5th generation mutts in terms of whiteness. Fair chance you can score yourself a girl thats whiter than most of the skanks back home

Here in Australia it's 80$ for 20mins and 50 extra to cum inside these non English speaking imported asian whores.

Underrated.

Why the Philippines of all places then? Being capable of having offspring is hardly an accomplishment, it’s something only 95%+ of females are capable of. Why not just go Latina America or somewhere where you can see much faster bleaching results.

>Moving the goalpost
is right in many ways. Leaders of the revolution and even the subsequent leaders of the American-led commonwealth were either Spaniards who chose to stay or Spaniardised Filipinos. That continues until today. The difference between the Philippines and the rest of former New Spain is who leads.

that still doesn't explain how bad the country is to begin with

Dude thats exactly my point to go to university im assuming your family has to be somewhat well off or even loaded by your countrys standards meaning alot of exposure to all that corrupt globalist shit.

Plus colleges are breeding grounds for these sentiments. Cant tell you how many girls i knew from high school that were perfectly fine and then come back to town for a christmas party all SJWed up with dyed hair tats and more piercing ornaments than a christmas tree

Pinays you faggot!!

Attached: 1537108964504.png (466x810, 302K)

Donate sperm instead.

Thats a pretty good deal.

GOOD. Jungle Asian genes should be eradicated.

aloha males

The Philippines was Singapore-tier until the Second World War. Even after that, you'll see fags arguing we were superior to Japan and South Korea until the end of the Marcos Regime.
Unless you're saying we're shit because we're not white. Take a look at a fucking mirror. I'd rather live here the rest of my life than be an American for a minute.
Good point. Unfortunately, it's honestly not limited to the upper middle class. Even the lower middle and lower class are being corrupted by globalist rhetoric because of television, who are all led by the elites.
5/10

I'd produce another me, fuck that. Also my friend, who is from there hypes them up to me.
Eh potatoe potato

I meant alpha males, what the fuck

Yeah you don't even need to travel overseas.
The prettier ones insist on condoms except for bjs.
The bare backing is really a marketing tool for more business.

According to the police, Asian girl's come on holiday or student visas for 3-6 months.
They make 50k-100k in cash from taking dick if they're working hard at it all day everyday.

I personally don't like Asians but the free market competition drives The Price down for Australian girls too.
They still charge a premium but decent white girl for 120$ for 30min is realistic.
Used to be much more expensive previously for White girls.

yes now the sons may even have a half sized penis and be cock king over the dinky dong

I saw that in the theater by accident, i knew what it was but the girl i was with thought it was going to be a musicale comedy

The Philippines will be whiter than Australia and Europe by 2024.

Also a good point, however I doubt that will dim the aspects I initially referred to. That strong old school catholic identity you guys have still instills alot of values that are hard to break.

For every Ismelda Marcos wannabe theres probably at least a dozen women that just want to live well enough and have a family of their own.

Marcos regime is where things went south as far as I can see, nevermind he fucked over the guy that Roxas guy who found one of the Yamashita treasure catches to pay for his wifes shoes

>It's illegal to have an abortion here. Hell we dont even have divorce. We do have the right to kill spouse and paramour if we catch them in the act, so there's that
ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
BASED

even more based