Why does this stupid fucknugget likes to shit on trump so much? I get it...

Why does this stupid fucknugget likes to shit on trump so much? I get it, correcting mistakes can be done in a professional way but this french fag does it like he's telling a nigger to go away because they might have cooties or some shit jeez

Attached: stephen-colbert-3.png?w=720&h=444&crop=1.png (720x444, 309K)

don’t click on his videos. they will just get your even more worked up. Try to ignore all the crazy shit out there and focus on yourself.

comedy is political

you have to be kinda stupid to still watch the democrat court jester.
Currently is a shit time for good comedians they all get ignored in favor of morons that need trump as a crutch.

he used to be good before he made fun of trump but now its like watching a first grader giving opinion on vegetables fuck this guy

There is a Soros and Hillary fund that pays public figures for bashing Trump.
Just like how there was a $1,000 payment to famous people for saying krem fresh.

trump is literally keeping their jobs alive what a man

>celeb thread.
Sad.

Mockingbird plant, earning hefty deepstate shekels

i'd rather post an actual thing that bothers people instead of complaining about
>muh yurop genes
>muh life problems
>muh i need to get the welfare check but im too lazy to get up from the couch
>muh daily reminder we are supreme race
>muh nazi larping

Because it's fun!

BAWNALD GRUMPFFFF

Attached: IMG_1999.png (568x445, 191K)

Why do you take it so personal?

>watching someone that makes the same joke every night
you have to go back

Ratings.

its not personal i just don't like it when people do dumb shit, especially americans because they're the leading prospector on the planet (they have scientists and MIT and shit wooo)

i stopped watching about 2 years ago but today i stumbled on my friend's dad watching it and i'm actually disgusted by stephen's bs

Would you mind participating in a short survey?
No need to use your real name.
We're doing surveys of mentally retarded people who use the internet. The goal is to try and find where the cognitive dissonance takes place for tds.

Attached: 1537369499550s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Have you ever watched him on jon stewarts original daily show? His role was to be a monotone news pundit and was basically apolitical (from my 12 y/o brains outlook anyway). His latest antics are being pushed hard by his handlers. They know humor is the easiest way into normies brains, from their they can plant whatever seeds they want. He is not the same character as he was in the beginning.

I was at the hospital last night and they had his show on one of the TVs. Cringe af. Also can someone explain the FBI documents situation? Colbert was talking about Trump releasing the FBI info now instead of when he was first asked and then he made some kind of treason jab at Trump.

damn that is saddening. i wonder if he's actually redpilled behind the stage

because he's a pedo

search within thyself, hoebag

>left TV on last night
>go to turn it off at 1AM
>Stephen Colbert is on making drumpf jokes
>makes corny genuinely unfunny trump joke
>audience is at first quietly laughing, then Stephens face flashes a cold frown
>audience suddenly erupting in laughter and clapping, obvious told to do so by a man with a big sign
>smugly smiling and laughing to himself
You literally have to be an NPC to enjoy this

Satan worshipers in the media stick together and bash God's anointed. The democrat party today is almost entirely satanists.

Attached: 1535019719713.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

what a degenerate society. im actually grateful that my country doesnt allow homosexuality and this kind of dumb feminist shit. cal

Soon

Attached: IMG_1988.gif (604x337, 1.69M)

He's trying to be the final boss in the game of Trump curse.

He’s just a puppet that makes quirky faces and gestures