What if the NPC meme is real, but we're all NPC's too, and the only ones who aren't are guys like Alexander the Great...

What if the NPC meme is real, but we're all NPC's too, and the only ones who aren't are guys like Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Adolf Hitler, etc?

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0RER7IADs
i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/408/002/95a.jpg
youtu.be/aCY6uUfCVnA?t=686
youtube.com/watch?v=9b7GmVXjVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
youtube.com/watch?v=zDgq724Yxco&index=69&t=0s&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky
youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky&t=0s&index=59
youtube.com/watch?v=bUR_dsXy0Io&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky&t=63s&index=54
youtube.com/watch?v=TTbgW3gwUy0&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky&t=0s&index=53
youtube.com/watch?v=RmvKV6AUlVw&t=0s&index=44&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky
youtube.com/watch?v=v8Y2q0dWglg
youtube.com/watch?v=i1P8UeN9RVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats the only case when the whole NPC-psychosis makes any sense

>>civ5
players
>>everyone else.
Yea I'm thinking I'm an NPC in an end game town. Nice standard of living. fairly attractive. decent clothes. white. meh
>>Constantly giving side-quests as bartender.

Attached: 1528973620873.gif (250x251, 999K)

people who didnt accept christ as their lord and savior are void of the holy spirit and thus are an npc

Don't rape this cool new meme. Nobody asked for that.

The NPC theory is not a new phenomenon per se. There are 2 kinds of people on Earth, people with a potential to develop a soul and non playable characters (energetic vampires, the soulless, the goyim golem). The NPC's mimick humans in the same way as psychopaths do in a competitive business environment. They are failed organic portals that in their deep resentment and bitterness are here soully for the purpose of corrupting the humans. Look up organic portals. It is very hard to know an NPC from a human bean. They best giveaway is that NPC's are on the constant lookout for material wealth (new electronic, japanese toys that those bugmen want. Real humans are the only ones that seek a higher purpose, spiritual/intellectual truth.

//NPC

Attached: player vs npc.jpg (537x709, 59K)

I cut my dick off so I am not an NPC

Chaos creates the inner voice. Not everyone posses it because they haven't had a need for it. There is a state between sleep and wakefulness that makes humans into receivers. Occultists spend decades searching for that sweet spot.

>t. heathen NPC

Transvetitism is one of the most popular programs a Zoomer model NPC possesses.

This is a good test
>do you know anyone you want to die
if no, NPC
NPC's don't care about character arcs

beep boop NPC

this is called Solipsism, I don't know what it's named if you believe there are more real people than yourself. Anyhow, I know most of you don't even got a character and just are simulated internet users. I wonder if there is another real person here or if i'm alone?

Attached: fallout4institute.jpg (854x480, 38K)

he is right in more ways than you see at face value, this world is not even real user

R A R E
A
R
E

pull the clogs out of your rectum

He is right leaf

I know, for myself, that I'm not an npc.

Oh look it's an NPC who unironically thinks he isn't an NPC

>taking the bible literally
>y-you guys are the npcs
No. You christfag brainlets are the absolute height of npc being.

How do you know that you're not an NPC?

the illusion is flip-flopping the behavior of flags! it is scared because I figured it out! This thread is just a projection of my genius anyway.

Attached: jewcreature.jpg (649x429, 113K)

you live in a country that exists

Most of you here on pol are definitely npcs lol

Including you my misanthropic friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0RER7IADs

Are all niggers NPCs? I already saw Shaq and another apehoop player do the same thing.

My programmers were so lazy that they couldn't even take 5 min out of their lives to brainstorm a name other than A land

An npc wouldn't be self aware enough to even comment on the subject

For me its the Chad's & Stacy's making out in front of everyone. So u everyone have to avoid them & "give them space" or Chad is gonna try to impress his chick, even tho they should get a room. Once they are out of sight they evaporate back into the air. Into the void & while appearing to be in love to the outside world inside they are without souls. They're bodies are more empty than our lives of boredom. I would make a joke about Stacy not being empty that night but they fade out of existence when ur not around. Sometimes I wonder if they even have genitals or are like Ken & Barbie. The sole purpose of Chad's and Stacy's making out in public is to ruin a beautiful day. Up then down even lower so the system can feed off our negative energy. The whole Bush family is in on it.

Attached: 1537522648958m.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

well, I am real. I am your demigod as I projected you upon my experience of life. What do you want to know, mini-me?

IF ONE ADMITS, as historians do, that great men lead humanity to the attainment of certain ends, such as the aggrandizement of Russia or of France, or the balance of power, or the diffusion of the ideas of the revolution, or of general progress, or anything else you like, it becomes impossible to explain the phenomena of history apart from the conceptions of chance and genius.

If the object of the European wars of the beginning of this century had been the aggrandisement of Russia, that object might have been attained without any of the preceding wars, and without invasion of foreign territory.

If the object were the aggrandisement of France, that aim might have been attained apart from the revolution and the empire. If the object were the diffusion of ideas, the printing of books would have attained that object much more effectually than soldiers. If the object were the progress of civilisation, one may very readily assume that there are other more effectual means of diffusing civilisation than the slaughter of men and the destruction of their property.

Why did it come to pass in this way and no other? Because it happened so. “Chance created the position; genius took advantage of it,” says history.

But what is chance? What is genius?

Attached: 002-don-quichote-and-sancho-panza-theredlist.jpg (904x1200, 170K)

The words chance and genius mean nothing actually existing, and so cannot be defined. These words merely denote a certain stage in the comprehension of phenomena. I do not know how some phenomenon is brought about; I believe that I cannot know; consequently I do not want to know and talk of chance. I see a force producing an effect out of proportion with the average effect of human powers; I do not understand how this is brought about, and I talk about genius.

To a flock of sheep the sheep who is every evening driven by the shepherd into a special pen to feed, and becomes twice as fat as the rest, must seem to be a genius. And the circumstance that every evening that sheep does not come into the common fold, but into a special pen full of oats, and that that same sheep grows fat and is killed for mutton, must present itself to the minds of the other sheep as a singular conjunction of genius with a whole series of exceptional chances.

But the sheep need only cease to assume that all that is done to them is with a view to the attainment of their sheepish ends; they need only admit that the events that occur to them may have ends beyond their ken, and they will at once see a unity and a coherence in what happens with the fatted sheep. Even though they will not know for what end he is fattened, at least they will know that all what happens to him does not happen by chance, and they will have no need to resort to the conception of chance, nor to the conception of genius.

Attached: 020-don-quichote-and-sancho-panza-theredlist.jpg (3750x4851, 3.5M)

It is only by renouncing all claims to knowledge of an immediate comprehensible aim, and acknowledging the final aim to be beyond our ken, that we see a consistent whole in the life of historical persons. The cause is then revealed to us of that effect produced by them out of proportion with the common powers of humanity; and we have no need of the words chance and genius.

We have only to admit that the object of the convulsions of the European nations is beyond our knowledge, and that we know only the facts, consisting mainly of murders committed at first in France, then in Italy, then in Africa, in Prussia, in Austria, in Spain, and in Russia, and that the movements from west to east and from east to west constitute the essence and end of those events, and we shall not need to see something exceptional—genius—in the characters of Napoleon and of Alexander, and shall indeed be unable to conceive of those persons as being in any way different from everybody else. And far from having to explain as chance those petty events, which made those men what they were, it will be clear to us that all those petty details were inevitable.

When we give up all claim to a knowledge of the final end, we shall clearly perceive that just as we cannot invent any flower or seed more truly appropriate to a plant than those it produces, so we cannot imagine any two persons, with all their past in such complete congruity down to the smallest details, with the part they were destined to play.

Attached: 1537238609652.jpg (455x768, 64K)

I doubt that you are a demigod. You have lower IQ than an NPC. A creation cannot by design be duller than its creator. As long as we keep lying to ourselves based on conditioning, wishful thinking, suppression or denial and believe the lies “out there”, mistaking them for truth, nothing will change. This goes also beyond having a “positive” attitude, where hope can be merely a trap and lie to the self. Believing in lies that are “positive” in appearance (regardless how well-meaning the intent or good-hearted the person) is actually being negative and blocks one’s awareness and spiritual evolution. Being positive can mean acknowledging something negative because it is the truth, seeing it for what it is. If you believe a lie, even if it seems positive and makes you “feel good”, you give away your free will and that has spiritual implications. In these times of transition it becomes imperative to do seek truth and strive towards objectivity so we don’t take the “wrong” turn into entropy.

stop resisting, I rarely managed to succeed, but I will absorb you if you do so.

There's no creativity within you. You just parasitize off the gift of other people. Even during this little meme chat we're having. I have just outed you as an NPC to the public. How does this make you feel inside?

>The program "nigbrain" is not responding
>||| Close program ||| | Wait |

you are my self-doubt I see. I will remain adamant and resist you. Foul cretin.

assuming you're real, did you try allocating more memory to nigbrain?

Hi self. Take care of your body and brain it's the only one you have and all of us will cease to exist if you don't. Take care of yourself so that we may thrive.

-Your Subconscious.

Attached: 1280px-Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_Diogenes_-_Walters_37131.jpg (1280x940, 302K)

>feeling the need to type up a book to signal to anonymous others that you're not an NPC.
No self awareness just kill yourselves NPCs and it will be the only act of free will that you can muster

Npcs are state manufactured good goys

Attached: 72718.jpg (960x710, 57K)

>not reading the passage yet passing judgement to feel superior to anonymous persons on a Mongolian basket-weaving board.
>Accusing others of being an NPC because thinking is too hard.
>Not understanding Copy/Paste
Bro I have some news for you.

Attached: 1537237077021.jpg (638x550, 121K)

Then what was the reason that complied you to respond to these automations?

Don't deny self-doubt, you fucking moronic NPC. Embrace it.

i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/408/002/95a.jpg

Are zombies NPCs?

sure, what about NPCs that don't belong to me? how do we tell them apart?

everyone has npc in them. When your drunk and acting impulsive, that is npc... Why did you even choose to get drunk? Because you wanted to forgo responsibility and let the npc impulsiveness take over.

Why do you think your a conservative? Did you invent that idealogy? no you subscribed to it because of your surroundings.

all people are products of their environment, by either subscribing to it or rebeling against it.

No, they haven't been turned into zombies yet but they are food for other zombies.

I am someone like Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Adolf Hitler, etc

yeah, I know I am. thank you, me.

Learn mass/media manipulation techniques.

Like Goebels/CIA shit.
Propaganda, Neurolinguistics, psychology, sociology, etc.

Information is power.

Attached: 111+Chomsky.jpg (1352x1198, 354K)

By questioning your impulsive behavior you're expressing an aptitude for self-realisation & acknowledging that you're a sentient being. Homo sapiens sapiens - The one that knows that he knows. That's internal monologue for you.

Cogito ergo sum, my machina.

Attached: zombie.png (300x168, 10K)

They are within all of you

Attached: within within.png (1485x1137, 120K)

at this point of my life i have enough evidence from my own experience and others around me to belive that there is a destiny and we all have little saying about the long run.

I sincerely believe that all living creatures split the one world soul. At the dawn of man, there were few people to split these souls - meaning that humans were more "soulful".

Fast forward to today. We are now 7 billion people sharing the same soul that once only Adam and Eve shared. No wonder people are "zombies" or "NPCs" or what have you.

Attached: yubgifkcbeukuvkaxf7s.jpg (800x453, 72K)

Congratulations, you have just given yourself away: Only NPC's play Fallout 4.

Do you then question the grade of determinism in your everyday life? If we are ultimately destined for a specific outcome, then our free will is nothing but an illusion diverting us from percepting the truth.

Attached: 13560527677.png (512x384, 161K)

angels are personality archetypes as well -- it depends on how much you genuinely express 'yourself' as yourself
personally, i will always prefer variation/individuality over monotony/commieism

Attached: 3e-quoteOscarWilde.jpg (632x332, 19K)

the npc meme is just an attempt to keep you from noticing that feminism is a virus

Attached: Eyes 05.jpg (680x343, 72K)

NPC is just code for someone hiding their powerlevel and trying to keep from trouble.

I am without doubt an NPC

This is more accurate.

Attached: 4231.jpg (455x756, 117K)

i love animu

>youtu.be/aCY6uUfCVnA?t=686

Attached: teresa_of_the_faint_smile__claymore_by_aonouta-d6th8xa.jpg (1024x1573, 428K)

>Do you then question the grade of determinism in your everyday life?
exactly! i've been doing this since high school (i'm 35 now) for example a little exercise i do whenever i start a new thing (or even when i go out) is stay alert for "randomness" and chance and how that affects the outcome of what i wanted.... is sad to know that theres little you can really do in terms of FREE will, there is a leeway space but "the overall of life" it seems to me that is already determined. we really only work within that leeway (and maybe this is determined too).

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Attached: 287106334f05f37a2f89c81e4a5c9af1af473774.jpg (545x445, 149K)

Hi frens, I have been thinking about this NPC meme for a while and something keeps harping at me. When I listen to music I don't really care to listen to the lyrics, sometimes I do but more often than not I listen to the melodies, the beats, the structure of the sound and my own thoughts drift in. Are people that listen to the lyrics of music NPCs or am I the NPC who doesn't care for another's voice?

so perfect, its almost inhuman

Hello fren. Can you show what music you like to listen to, so we can hear too?

Attached: SoundWaves.jpg (266x190, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9b7GmVXjVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=mauV2NdCs60
youtube.com/watch?v=zDgq724Yxco&index=69&t=0s&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky
youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky&t=0s&index=59
youtube.com/watch?v=bUR_dsXy0Io&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky&t=63s&index=54
youtube.com/watch?v=TTbgW3gwUy0&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky&t=0s&index=53
youtube.com/watch?v=RmvKV6AUlVw&t=0s&index=44&list=PL0cqKpZ8Kv5Y_FQVYrb3JmY2I-F2Hm7Ky

I think I'm an NPC. I accept this fate.

This is why I love participating in NPC threads. To think that a retarded internet meme can trigger such beautiful philosophical questions regarding existentialism...

Attached: memedescartes.gif (500x281, 508K)

>doing exactly what someone else tells you to do is not NPC behavior

This is fucking beautiful

Absolutely.
Only we don't respawn, but are substituted by similarly worlthless entities.
Chinks and poos may respawn, but they get dumber everytime

npcs ARE real
Pic related

Debunk this
>You cant

Attached: 1536425121612.jpg (931x486, 148K)

These are some great songs.
I feel it.
I don't think you are an NPC if music instigate imagination rather than direct response to lyrics attempting to program you.

Attached: 899846598486549.jpg (1012x1587, 119K)

I think you think too much.., does that make sense for you? From my experience, usually the song comes before the lyrics. I don't know what to think. =|

>youtube.com/watch?v=v8Y2q0dWglg

>youtube.com/watch?v=i1P8UeN9RVk

Attached: tumblr_mhzh1pAEZm1rexr3so1_500.jpg (496x750, 48K)

I like music with lyrics, but that's because I like to listen to them and think about them. It's happened to me countless times where I ask someone if they heard a line in a song that's playing and without fail they tell me that they don't ever actually pay attention to lyrics.

Attached: 1536498014380.jpg (484x577, 69K)

Overanalyzation is the plight of the evolved prefrontal cortex. Intellect is a blackpill.

Attached: 1456571029226.jpg (640x634, 103K)

;3

Attached: tumblr_lvwgiyEIik1qa0dgoo1_640.jpg (553x720, 73K)

You guys need to actually read the study abour internal monologue its really interesting. Median student only inner voice 20% of time. 5/30 students never inner voice. Most inner voice was one student 70% of time. NPC is a spectrum.

Some songs I listen to for the music. some songs i listen to for the lyrics. Some songs I listen to just waiting for 1 part in the whole song that I like.

Attached: 1325.jpg (960x710, 58K)

u should also realize, that when u do something long enough, it becomes instinct/2nd-nature/hedonic-adaptation; the fun aspect of this, is that, it all depends on what exactly the individual has been doing to make 'XYZ' action, become apart of its nature, rather than thought

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 217K)

Attached: the ultimate level.png (556x1300, 154K)

nou

Attached: 1532905227461.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

In all honesty i love this NPC meme but i never vocalize my thoughts, i think on images, its why i find drawing so easy.
I actually communicate better through images than with words.

Attached: 200Enlightment.jpg (553x720, 116K)

I admit it. I'm NPC. I've read Nietzsche and Schopenhauer, and they talk about this ''Will''. I've literally spent years trying to figure out what they are talking about. I just don't get it, and despite trying everything, I can't tap into the power of the ''Will''.

I feel like I have zero control over my actions. Everything I do is a reaction. Everything I think is a low-quality rehash of what someone else has already thought. I want to be human, to have a ''Will''. Help me.

Attached: sälekaihtimet.png (637x360, 267K)

eh; ill give u my honest expression of the NPC meme then. most ppl think its dehumanizing, but it really isnt at all.. :

>'NPC' is a metaphor used to describe people's who lives are so banal & empty they can be described as an 'NPC', but obviously as a biologically programmed entity; it is a term that can be used to describe someone who has no ability for discipline, & as a result, is a purely visceral-short-sighted-instant-gratification-focused animal who cannot fathom that there can be greater pleasures if they were to simply be patient & discern with their mind. They are simply people who are less conscious of themselves.

it also has ties with what True-Love actually is, i think...

Attached: 1age.jpg (460x287, 107K)

you know what they say about pictures being worth, right?