Everyone laugh at the UK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GBP

Attached: Screenshot(227).png (1149x478, 38K)

A weaker currency strengthens exports, brainlet.

>UK
>exports
Oh wait.

>Not checking the all time chart

Attached: 555-come-on-now-1687205.png (500x522, 133K)

and what exactly does canada export other than poutine and apologies?

ISIS fighters

You sound like bitcoiners.

>LOL ZOOM OUT BRO

Like it changes what's happening right now.

>2 whole pennies
it's over

That's a very small fall

/pol doesn't understand the importance of this, neither does faggot crypto /biz either.

Go on.

Underage b&.

Canacucks btfo

this
Why are yoiu shilling aginst the UK?

200 pips isn't that big of a deal

>OI..DAT STERLING LOOKS GOOD OI OI!
they were too retarded to profit from a devaluated euro, what did you expect

Attached: brits.png (521x294, 118K)

uk is fucked, wait for it

>devalued euro
>devalued wages
Killing your internal demand is now a smart move?

>jews lose control over a country
>they start dumping (((fiat currency)))

what a surprise

>we got lower wages because of dat currency
Not if you can buy for cheap in the same currency which gives you export advantage when trading in other currencies

Says the country with over 6% in trade surplus.
The german worker got the short end of the stick with the euro.

no no no noNO NO NO i have not yet billed my uk masters for my wagie wagies for the months since april MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaa(54).jpg (226x223, 10K)

Oh look, its another Brit hate thread
This is the fifth today

yes and germany will have to give back to weaker countries which can't devaluate, fiscal union, not that popular over here though

They're getting scared

Attached: 1530642222570.png (921x923, 187K)

Pretty retarded imho, working for less and then paying other nations to continue working for the same wage.

for losing access to the caliphate?

When uk economy sinks we will build a wall around gibraltar till they either die starved or uk goes bankrupt

yep, the crauts are in full denial.

maybe its because we hate you faggots.

asbestos, aluminium, petroleum

I'll draw another Amerimutt today in your honour.

Your country is literally just old British retirees at this point Carlos, get fucked. Like the Falklands, if you can't keep hold of something you don't fucking deserve to have it. Gibraltar is OURS

germany is profiting big big big from a euro in comparison to a strong D-Mark. Germany literally made trillions on this, that's why big trade surplus:
In the euro is every country priced in, retards like italy as well as heavyweights like germany.
If germany profits from this fact - and we also sanitized our household with greek debt interest - then we will have to give back, it will happen.

NOOOOOOOO HOW WILL I BUY TENDIES WITH MY GOOD BOY POINTS GOING DOWN?

Based Merkel will destroy the filthy Anglo once and for all

Whatever, you are completly missing the point, it's not the german people who are profiting, but the bankers and the owner of big companies.

what is happening?

>maximum projection
I just want Europe to do well and we can't do well while the EU exists. It only exists to harm us and turn us into the caliphate you imply we are (if we are so are you btw).

Every valuable, useful substance under the sun. We got way more shit than you do and only 35 million to support. We rich as fuck

>I want Europe to do well and it cannot do well while the Third Reich exists.

The average American doesn't have $1,000 in the bank, healthcare or own a home.

If the third reich existed to replace native Europeans of all kinds sure.

HAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAH
MY SIDES
HAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHA

Attached: 1496920442131.png (904x1070, 310K)

I'm just saying that the Anglo is against the well ebbing of Europe all throughout history

then why did you let pakis and shit in your country's for century's?

All the EU did was sending white people to save you.

Exports are doing really great thanks for the headsup, OP.

> The GB Pound will be with us forever after a hard Brexit

Attached: ukip.jpg (1280x768, 429K)

Trudeau's arsehole

Germany has been blacked.
Enjoy your niggers.

asians

Jesus.
Put on the same scale Trump's economy and weep for Evropa.

>centuries
We were 99% native and well over 99.9% European until the 60's, then 96-98% native/European until the late 90's. Stop lying because your masters project is failing.

Do you think they'd stop at replacing western Europe? They'll come for you too. You should be thanking us.
>B-B-BUT MUH GIBS FROM THE EU!!111
It's the equivalent of 30 pieces of silver. It's to keep you quiet and comfortable while they slowly annex you.

Go die Anglo. Deutschland uber Allen. This will be the last time you screw us. The last time we ended up for 45 years under communism because of your betrayal.

Alles*... On phone desu

Incorrect. We pay to import ISIS fighters.

>Still stronger than the USD

Attached: Smile.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Britain please crash

Zie Deutsche are seething cause the UK left.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wie sind Kungen

Attached: RagePepe.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Congraulations on proving you are the best of useful idiots. No wonder you fell to the commies.

dont need no fookin muneh

Attached: 52.png (556x712, 16K)

can you still afford to build a wall?

Attached: 1528201983847.jpg (288x499, 77K)

yea you will become EU mercenaries doesn't that sound great??

>GBP going down the shitter
>dead cat bump in exports, currency related
because your currency is devaluating while you STILL have full access to the EU market you absolute monkey

>Look the globalists and the EU sunk the pound in order to scare them into staying
>It's not working
>LETS CHEER THE EU HAHAHA

Yanks.

Attached: 103457356521.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

not for long

>he’s angry
HahahHhHahahahahahahhahahahha

Your time is up Harry.

They'll be back

you shouldn't helped pushing that amerimutt meme, now we will all be divided all because you fucks couldn't stop pushing a mad as fuck turkroach and Mudslim assie from /lit/ meme

Brits deserve the extinction coming. Wheres your guns? You'll wish soon to at least leave the nation crippled for the rat bastards. Without an armed resistance you'll leave them everything your ancestors worked for. Make sure they get none of it.

THE
STATE
OF
CU CKISTAN

Attached: cuckistan.jpg (2298x938, 811K)

>china btfo by tariffs
>uk becomes new source of cheap shit for burgers

Attached: 1512124751036.png (448x540, 380K)

At this rate we can just pay bongs to build it for us on the cheap

Why haven't you used your guns at all to stop the black on white rapes, the gangs, your inner cities being warzones, the jews, your corrupted politicians hmmm?

Oh that's right, Americans chest beat but never use them. You fucking useless cuck.

>milk the cow
>abort
true, and they are the ones profiting from a Brexit

I want them dead. All of the German queen worshiping peasants. They are supporters of the attempted coup against my president launched by liberal Americans. They also helped Israel and Russia set traps. England is not an ally. NEVER WAS! IDIOTS!

>70 million whites?

YEAH LET'S KILL 'EM!

Attached: 1532211694174.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

>Be American
>Go to dump your trash
>"this ain't yer trash spot, pardner"
BANG BANG BANG BANG BOOM BOOM
>TAKE THAT YA FAGGOT.

Attached: 1522570396605.png (611x358, 47K)

Attached: mutts.jpg (762x478, 52K)

Rare earth metals, lumber, oil. cars, electrical equipment, computer equipment. Basically shit that doesn't break like Chinese garbage.
Incorrect, we import ISIS fighters to act as Justin Trudeau's personal bulls.

Looks like the UK is on sale boys. Burger tourist inbound.

Shouldn't we be looking at GBP v Mexican peso, it's soon to be a more relevant pair what with the 51% and all.

Do it again Bomber Harris

actually this. Getting tired of all of these anti-European mutts. I get it if you're against the British or German or other marxist governments but to hate the fucking people is idiotic. We need unity among Europeans and European diaspora not division.

Panic selling was expected after yesterdays announcement by EU officials and Macron that Brexit was sold on lies and that Theresa May is incompetent in regards to making a deal with the EU.

keep being a puppet of the Turkroach and aussi muslim

>UK is fast tracking its way to outcucking Sweden
And that's a good thing!

Whats worse? When you can't do anything and don't or when you can do something and don't? This is something mutts can't understand.

>devalued currency = devalued wages
Fucking retard.

>fiscal union, not that popular over here though
Yeah, it'll never happen.
Southern countries will just exit the euro.

Okay boys, we all know the UK will be back and that this is the right time for us to make investments into their country. What would be the best way of earning some buck on the back of those who will struggle to make Britain great again?

Attached: gookpepe.jpg (367x364, 52K)

>the caliphate

None of us wants to visit Germany

Set up a curry shop in Bradford

Scaring people prior to a separation, typical commie tactics.

>Jow Forums mocks the EU
>Jow Forums mocks the UK for leaving the EU

You people are just contrarians.

>We pay to import ISIS fighters.
Yeah you guys need to stop that. It emboldens the mudslimes over here in the States.

Fool german capital profit robbing germans of their savings and their wages. You can devalue your own currency by spending it on your population. Its all lost opportunity cost for little political cover.

this is hard Brexit pricing in for March.
I think we will see parity between euro and gbp with but the gbp will be just slightly stronger than the dollar.

nah we just hate the eu and the anglo, if italy where to leave everyone would be cheering for them

this is how the central bankers will punish the UK; weaken it's currency. Which while this is good for exports, UK companies will not be able to export to the EU, without all the red tape.
Meanwhile a weaker pound will also mean less consumer spending and prices will go up to reflect the additional costs involved for companies importing products.
UK is fucked.