What are Jow Forums's thoughts on Tavistock?

Given that they are in control of the British and American media, and given that they appeared to work with MI6 to sabotage the American election, why do you think they get a pass in the whole election meddling business?

Attached: Wellcome.png (1240x622, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
svvordfish.blogspot.com/2018/01/explosive-new-evidence-links-tony.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_tavistock03.htm
google.com/search?q=tavistock method&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
megaupload.nz/z8i3Meh8b3/2000_John_Coleman_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations_pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally Baby Boomers: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

>iven that they are in control of the British and American media
>its not the Jews, its a british organization!!

Why do victims of MK Ultra, Monarch and so-called Tavistock doctors describe identical abuse from masked VIPs trying to scare them?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 10.19.23 AM.png (996x800, 429K)

tavistock goes back way further.

It's run by a group of Anglo-Zionists, Jews are only a piece of the puzzle. Why is Britain always ignored even though they openly staffed an MI6 agent to try and derail the Trump campaign with Christopher Steele? And why did the MSM so easily collude with him even though he was an intelligence agent?

Attached: committeeof300.jpg (299x475, 35K)

Jack White is a Tavistock agent, partnered with medical arm of Tavi for release of his solo album. Third Man Records seems to do a whole lot of blood drives around homeless shelters in midwestern cities.

Attached: thesnuke.png (942x1374, 1014K)

The key to Tavistock and Pizzagate
Did no one notice the Folgers (who protect Comet Ping Pong at City Council meetings) are part of the Royal Plantagenet bloodline?
The Plantagenet's are Merovingians with access to the secret of the grail
the grail...blood...youth...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 10.29.36 AM.png (1002x1176, 343K)

Fuck Damon Albarn forever
Little kike bitch

Why is a royal house known for its witchcraft and demoniac blood

protecting Comet Ping Pong?

Attached: ANJOU.png (1288x1206, 551K)

Aren't they like the British version of rand corporation

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-105256_Drive.jpg (1080x2220, 696K)

Fuck off shill. Why is Sauldi Arabia ignored aswell then? We have proof they made donations to hillarys campaign.

>rand corporation
>Without a doubt, RAND is THE think tank most beholden to Tavistock Institute and certainly the RIIA's most prestigious vehicle for control of United States policies at every level. Specific RAND policies that became operative include our ICBM program, prime analyses for U.S. foreign policy making, instigator of space programs, U.S. nuclear policies, corporate analyses, hundreds of projects for the military, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in relation to the use of mind altering drugs like peyote, LSD (the covert MK-ULTRA operation which lasted for 20 years).
educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml

Attached: Tavistockjohncoleman.jpg (300x458, 163K)

>Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

Attached: tavistockantonchaitkin.jpg (706x326, 95K)

Demon Blood Merchants

Think the other way around. Hal Ashby admitting he's a Rand Corporation Freemason in "Being There"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 10.37.46 AM.png (1256x842, 1.48M)

>Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the "guinea pigs" reacting under "controlled laboratory conditions". All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.

Attached: tavistock.jpg (575x368, 77K)

Attached: tavistock3.jpg (796x602, 151K)

im all for it as long as it means i get to see katy perrys tits if i join

svvordfish.blogspot.com/2018/01/explosive-new-evidence-links-tony.html
This article might interest you

Folger/Maccoby child kidnapping ring
Thousands of years of blood witchcraft
Plantagenet bloodline
Secret of the Grail...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 10.42.09 AM.png (1480x476, 192K)

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_tavistock03.htm

They are only allowed to operate on willing volunteers. They gain knowledge from these experiments by hacking the human brain. They can then sell their information to ad agencies that conduct mind control campaigns on the public.

Attached: bushcialennontavistock.gif (510x226, 47K)

>willing volunteers
Sure

Attached: chrishansenmaga.png (273x410, 160K)

>willing volunteers

Attached: mkultramatthewpauly.jpg (603x402, 29K)

>NON-CONSENSUAL

They might not be so willing but once they sign a few documents and put under security control they have no way out.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.48.17 AM.png (1190x638, 337K)

ALL SOCIETAL ENGINEERING TODAY IS TAVISTOCK BASED.

1. INDUCE STRESS
2. CAUSE PEOPLE TO REALIZE THEIR PLACE IN THE GROUP. (GROUP DYNAMICS)
3. THIS CREATES MORE ANTAGONISM
4. HUMILIATE WHITE MEN AND CREATE GROUP DYNAMIC OF UNITY AGAINST WHITE MEN
5. FURTHER INCREASE SOCIAL BENEFITS OF BEING AGAINST WHITE MEN, HARVEST WHITE WOMEN FOR SEX AND RACIAL DEGENERATION, ETC.
MILITARY PSYCHOLOGY USED TO CAUSE PSYCHOLOGICAL REGRESSION IN WHITE MALES TO THE POINT OF WHITE GENOCIDE

google.com/search?q=tavistock method&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

It's legal to test on Americans without informed consent

>What are Jow Forums's thoughts on Tavistock?
I hate them even though they won the election for Trump

>why do you think they get a pass in the whole election meddling business?
because their queen owns you

Get your guns

didn't Peter Strzok go to Georgetown?

Georgetown is a Jesuit institution so any graduate from there is already compromised

I'll just leave this here
megaupload.nz/z8i3Meh8b3/2000_John_Coleman_The_Tavistock_Institute_of_Human_Relations_pdf

Consider it this way: The Exorcist is a movie about the child of a movie star living in Georgetown getting possessed by a devil, all while under the auspices of Georgetown Jesuits...

Compare pic related with this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.06.10 AM.png (1228x882, 324K)

UH OH TURNS OUT THE 60S COUNTERCULTURE WAS A GIANT TAVISTOCK OP
>queues up CNN "documentary" on 60s with lost footage of Tom Hanks and Speilberg fucking 9 years olds

The truth is far stranger than any of us could have ever imagined.

Attached: bloodline-stuart.jpg (1308x1288, 1.08M)

Maccoby
Folger
Plantagenet
Anjou

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.19.00 AM.png (1186x664, 815K)

Loyola was a cryptojew

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.36.35 AM.png (1560x1024, 326K)

Allright, this stuff creeps me out a bit.

Here's the thing. I have Portuguese ancestors with "Loyola" as a last name. And I - I'm not making this up - I have slightly "reptilian" craniofacial features. And they seem to get more salient if I masturbate too much or if I smoke weed.