How can i Redpill a feminist? there's this super hot girl I'm talking to and I find out she's a feminist...

How can i Redpill a feminist? there's this super hot girl I'm talking to and I find out she's a feminist, how do I change her mind?

Attached: 1537039426112.png (500x512, 139K)

Stop being a beta and find another woman. She isn't worth it.

Rape her.

you can not , unless she is really and i mean REALLY in love with you to the point where she will take her life for you

Feminism is the feminine nature, expressed politically. All women are feminists inside, the idea of supposed "trad girls" or "trad wives" is a joke, pretty much any woman exposed to the idea of feminism is attracted it

Move on, once infected by the mind virus the only cure is death.

Attached: Descartes.jpg (640x360, 21K)

Pretend to be feminist too. Cum inside her and redpill afterwards

Attached: 97193713816361771.jpg (640x800, 75K)

just gently discuss some of the hypocrisies of feminism and be prepared for a long project. if she's smart just get her to think for herself about stuff. you can't reverse indoctrination overnight.

>change her mind
unless you’re chad, you don’t

what the kike said

what can a chad do, how do i slip the redpill in

Tell her you what you believe in and debate

there i saved you my friend

Attached: 1537047001907.png (500x493, 264K)

>the kike advocates for fornication
imagine my shock

>you can not , unless she is really and i mean REALLY in love with you to the point where she will take her life for you

this

she'll just double down on her beliefs

if you look like thor, women forget about their values and do/think whatever you want for the dick

Also the nazi memeflag is also a kike

No offense m8 since you're probably inexperienced but you dont convince women ever with arguments and facts unless they are autistic
The actual way to turn her over is to dick her had and dominate her mind enough that she will want to morph into what you want

Next time you see her stop talking mid sentence and say hey.... Can you smell that? Act puzzled following the scent with your nose then kneel down and sniff near her crotch. Say eeeeww gross its coming from you, its your vagina! Oh that's disgusting oh boy you have terrible vaginal odour do you even wash down there? Then push her very hard down a flight of concrete stairs then start moonwalking and singing to all the witnesses to call the cops fags idgaf.

Just be yourself and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1536808528950.jpg (720x1280, 67K)

lol, fuck off little faggot, ill split your fucking head open with my ball sack FAGGOT
close to it at least

>feminist
>debate
i too like arguing with brick walls

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

This is no shit how I met my wife

Use your cock.

KEK

It’s pretty impossible but, theirs a slight chance you could.

This

magnets