That amount of retweets and likes

>That amount of retweets and likes
The absolute state of modern women

Attached: 1527203001851.png (633x443, 64K)

>Cool aunt wine
That is not a thing, though. She will become very disappointed.

>a lot of money
>a lot of free time
Can't wait for her to get a dose of reality when she gets that 30k a year job with 8 vacation days after college

>cool wine aunt
really makes me laugh

so a drunk STD ridden Kara Boga'd bitch that gets money for fucking french people?

Anyone have the "cool wine Aunt" image?

I have a "cool wine aunt" and she's basically an alcoholic whore with numerous mental illnesses we are all waiting to inevitably kill herself.

The closest thing I can think of to "cool wine aunt" is Ann Coulter

Attached: 1531950313301.png (820x720, 401K)

Same here. She thinks she’s so fun, but everyone just feels sorry for her

>cool wine Aunt

Attached: Cool+wine+aunt_d8c910_6730771.png (1200x1054, 543K)

Telling tales of miles of black dick and exotic STDs and roast beef flopping out.
>Mommy, auntie em is leaking again

what did you mean by this

I'm a 'cool beer uncle', and let me say, it's a fast lane to depression.

This is insidious. Very few women can be happy without children. Poisoning the minds of vulnerable girls

The cool wine aunt is now drinking boxed wine and living in a one bedroom apartment because she blew through the little money she saved.

>cool wine aunt
More like the aunt that shows little Timmy what masturbation is. Fuck you aunt Sarah.

>it's a family tradition
Okay that made me laugh.

is this accurate?

>I'm a 'cool beer uncle', and let me say, it's a fast lane to depression.
kek. I have a niece whos like 5 months old now, been depressed and drinker for like 10 years already. this is too real

Attached: 7pszp0rhgse11.png (1024x562, 509K)

not at all, most of them will be miserable with some losers and lie to themselves that they are happy

>Implying Twitter is the opinion of everyone

Also this is now a general women/roastie hate thread.

Attached: 14359125_664873347013300_5015125961679739530_n.jpg (960x491, 83K)

This is what we need to have happen. There is going to be more and more depressed, angry roasties out there. We need to have them blame and hate beaners for making shitty decisions and not having kids like Ann, instead of going full commie.

Twitter is a case apart filled with libshits and degenerates

There's no such thing, only women can drink and not be considered alcholics. You are the cautionary tale.

These brainwashed sub-humans are in for a rude awakening.
No one has even met this mystical ''cool wine aunt,'' if a woman is over 30 and she doesn't have children she is absolutely miserable and no one likes her.
>b-but I am going on vacations, I have loads of money!
Wait until they figure out that the moment you have enough money to not worry about money, it becomes irrelevant how much money you have. If you can pay all your bills and you can buy a nice car with cash, any extra money you earn will not bring you any more happiness.

30+ year old single women with no kids are the most bitter cunts you have ever met.