What did he mean by this? WHAT THE FUCK?

What did he mean by this? WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: documents.jpg (1174x654, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2017/04/sharing-foreign/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
youtube.com/watch?v=OG01F_3v06E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are kvetching

It means Israel called him and told him not to do it.

I don't like it

Exoneration before the Midterms to give him and the Republicans the biggest advantage possible so Dems can't bury it for months

Trump knows exactly what he is doing, wouldn't be a billionaire business tycoon if he didn't.

He fucked up.

Probably part of some deal to expedite Kavanaugh's appointment.

It means Hillary and Traitor 44 are shitting their pants all over their MI6 buddies.

The inspector general is (((horowitz))) who concluded that the FBI wasn't at fault for not investigating the Special Access and Secret emails Hillary had on her server

>Russia probe
I thought it was a witch hunt

Two of the FVEY countries called Trump yesterday begging him not to release the info because it would damage our alliances. Probably the UK and Australia.

Attached: 1536918725425.jpg (476x473, 61K)

How is this even related to them? How would it damage any alliance?

FVEY intel was “dirtying” the Trump campaign to build the pretext to launch the official investigation. See pic related.

Israel was involved as well. An Israeli spy tried to get Papadopoulos strung up on structuring charges but Papadopoulos was able to dodge them.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 448K)

Foreign Intel. FISA warrant. Swamp.

Attached: jews.png (873x825, 678K)

Trump deserves everything that is coming to him if he lets them hold these docs back.

Christopher Steele worked in Mi5

Israel told him no.

Joseph Mifsud, who has since gone missing, was probably a FVEY spy too.

It's interesting when intelligence agencies from different nations start cooperating. Suddenly laws regarding domestic surveillance etc stop applying because as a foreign intelligence agency you weren't really following those laws to begin with. If I scratch your back and you scratch mine we can circumvent all kinds of pesky laws and spy/meddle with our nations in whatever way we please.

putin is fucking based

Hey guys think for a second,

If this info is CLASSIFIED, how do foreign governments know what's in it enough to call POTUS begging for it to be kept in the dark?

WHY ARE FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT WHAT IS IN THIS FISA?

Trump's got em boys.

fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2017/04/sharing-foreign/

this desu

Intel ops tend to make everyone look like a snake when they’re uncovered, it’s the nature of the beast. All intelligence gathering is done with some kind of lie/subterfuge/underhanded tactic, when the government actually has to tell people about it, it doesn’t look pretty. The question of if they do it to their own citizens and why they play such games often with what they call their own allies makes people uneasy, and literally all allied nations spy constantly on each other. The US spies on the UK and the UK spies on the French and the French spy on the US.

It shall be so.

Attached: 649DA538-07CC-4A59-8EC7-81DD4BF9E835.jpg (1024x1018, 139K)

>(((Key allies)))

Trump only bows to the Jews, anyone else he would tell to fuck off.

Attached: 410.jpg (480x213, 19K)

>unknown

Attached: gachiboss.jpg (400x400, 22K)

you have to be retarded

Attached: 1490745411883.jpg (448x508, 74K)

Governments share intel and also sometimes deliberately false intel with their own allies often for unclear reasons. Sometimes one government organization will even mislead another, the CIA has on numerous occasions just outright betrayed the rest of the American government before.

One day at school I was told by a teacher to stand in the corner and face the walls, this was a common punishment for cheeky cunts who badmouthed the teacher and exposed her stupidity. Anyway I digress, while standing there i wondered how slowly I could move towards the wall, and if I could keep moving towards the wall indefinately, without ever reaching it. And then it hit me, no, not the wall, the realization that it's possible to keep moving towards a stationary object for eternity and never reach it, simply by moving in increments. For example move exactly half the distance between you and the wall, then move again half the distance between you and the wall, and every time you complete a move instantly repeat it, as you are only ever moving half the distance between you and the wall you will never ever ever reach it, and that is how I first understood infinity, so thanks Miss Jenkins, your graconian victorian punishment led to a career in cosmology, you dumb fucking cunt.

(((key allies)))

How does paying 500K to move the embassy to Jerusalem “bowing to the Jews” when they insisted it would cost upwards of 1 BILLION dollars to move it?

Attached: 579A4F82-88CA-426B-9B2F-F3F98ACE4E0D.jpg (810x615, 120K)

Did... Did he just name the Jew????

>Israel was involved as well. An Israeli spy tried to get Papadopoulos strung up on structuring charges but Papadopoulos was able to dodge them.
wait, was the guy that gave Pdop the $10k Israeli? I know the FBI planned to get Pdop on the structuring charges when he re-entered the US but he didn't bring the money back, and therefore didn't take the bait

so they arrested him on lying to the FBI or some horseshit

yes

Attached: irl.png (606x336, 40K)

>If this info is CLASSIFIED, how do foreign governments know what's in it enough to call POTUS begging for it to be kept in the dark?
because the UK knows they were involved in the scam. you sound confused here. they don't have to know exactly what is in the documents, they just know they assisted the Obama admin in doing some really sketchy shit and they don't want to ABSOLUTELY DESTROY their relationship with America when this stuff comes out

ah right. sounds like a kike name too.

jesus, so maybe one of the (((allies))) IS Israel

trump is actually president. i can't believe it. cant wrap my head around it.

>doing so may have a perceived negative impact on the Russia probe
Oh, G-d forbid!

>trump is actually president. i can't believe it. cant wrap my head around it.
neither can the Democrats lol

The ally that pressured him was Israel, not UK. You think Trump would be ordered around by the UK?

It all comes back to the Awan brothers, who have had a grip on the dems through their blackmail. Awans, are employed by Israeli national, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and they were blackmailing congress on behalf of Israel.

it's funny how muh Russia was both the coverup for the illegal spying operation AND the salve for upset Democrats to pretend they didn't lose an election

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

They are still being released this Monday (Trump's declassification order still stands). The IG is just getting involved and can release the documents, or others, before Monday. So, the IG has been formally brought in on these docs, as Trump used the kvetching of the left to be impetus for the IG's involvement. Oops on the Dems part.

Any thoughts about Trump's plan to put ICE agents at polling places on Nov 8? Even if not funded and implemented, simply the rumor of ICE at the polls might keep illegal alien voters away. It would be a real shame if illegal aliens were to see #ICEtheVOTE memes trending and decided to not risk illegally voting.

Attached: 2eh0zb.jpg (535x372, 83K)

He's the best president this planet has had since jfk.

>The ally that pressured him was Israel, not UK. You think Trump would be ordered around by the UK?
first, he was contacted by two allies. second, who said anybody was "ordering" anybody to do anything? they are likely begging him not to fuck them over publicly

the shit about Israel is much more of a stretch, the UK and Australia were both 100% involved based on the stories told so far. Christopher Steele, GCHQ, Alexander Downer, etc. Israel is more of a periphery actor

Well fuck that. They can get the fuck out. Fuck the "alliance"

he's a cuck, or read them and realized that he's fucked.

As a citizen, you can always call ICE to your polling place if you discover illegal aliens there.

The IG is now involved, use your head.

Israel told him to shut it down

Get right with the Lord the time is now.

ZOG’D

How do key allies know the content of that classified documents?

And? The documents probably make him/republicans look bad, and they are going to bury the entire thing.

Do you know what the IG is?

How are your greatest allies worried about the release? How could they even possibly know what's in it?

Donny boy just baited some more evidence to this collusion case, and it's sure as hell not russian, but (((someone else))).

Attached: FB_IMG_1537547386250.jpg (720x708, 74K)

On the stories told so far. Israeli-Russian citizens involved in larping as Russians to target Trump's campaign in order to make it look like he was colluding. Even if its the UK/Australia, you know they are working under pressure from the Israelis in their government. Israel always uses proxies to do its work.

Its the same reason why everyone thinks the Awan brothers are spying for Pakistan, when really that also is another cover for Israel since the Awas were working for Israelis and Rahm Emanuel paid the ISI for their bail/release. The same Rahm Emanuel who was kicked out of the WH for his Mossad ties.

This whole operation is an Israeli operation. That is what will be exposed at the end.

Attached: 1527734016969.jpg (2978x4396, 3.88M)

It would be a real shame if illegals thought people were going to call ICE on them as they illegally vote.

Attached: Ice the Polls1.jpg (666x500, 144K)

Throw a rock into a pack of jews. The one that shouts "oy vey! It's anuddah shoah!" is the one that got hit.

>trump backs up on his promises AGAIN
>Jow Forums blames the jews

this would have been funny if it wasn't so predictable and if I didn't really want this shit declassified

Attached: 1486026130802.jpg (660x495, 130K)

Sure do. Do you know why Trump refuses to release the documents despite saying he will?

He runs his mouth, and always backs down and tows the republican party line at the end of the day. He's their bitch boy.

Well that’s the issue is we are allies but modern politics requires spywork, so we all have to ignore the fact that we spy on each other constantly and pretend it isn’t a thing until something like this happens. We still have to be friends after this too, it just bothers citizenry when you remind them that their government is constantly playing fuck fuck games.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG01F_3v06E

Attached: 1530733996800.jpg (366x464, 38K)

As far as the executive order for release unredacted on Monday goes, it still stands--haven't seen the order be rescinded yet. But now the IG has been given access ahead of time to these previously classified docs that were hidden from the UH by FBI/DOJ. Think about that.

It "might" be impossible to move a shorter distance than a planck length.

'Politicians are all talk, no action'

I'm beyond livid. I think when Mark Warner congratulate and Thanks the president. And our (((allies))) don't want the white people to know UK and Australia subverted the first white identity politic candidate in modern history. They truly hate not only their own white people but they hate all white people. Reminder you get fined 2200$ for saying nigger on social media in Europe. They want us dead and our children raped and turned into concubines. They shouldn't have subverted our elections. Now they have to die.

He didn't refuse anything, don't make believe like a child. If you know what the IG is about, you should realize the ramifications of these texts by FBI agents that the IG couldn't previously see being turned over to him ahead of time. The Monday declassification order still stands as of now.

It means he's (((/theirguy/))), or at least they have near complete control of him. He's only being allowed to mess with the economy, just about everything else is the same old Uniparty running things.

>"America first"
>Doesn't redact docs because (((his foreign handlers))) tell him not to.
It's hilarious that there's still people on this board who claim he's secretly not loyal to (((them))), even though literally every decision he makes regarding (((them))) is in their favor.

Allies means 5eyes. Trump will be receiving concessions for not exposing them.

Sounds like someone caught his ear.

(starts with an "R" and ends with a "stein")

Attached: 1535387974293.jpg (602x998, 40K)

can you explain this to a brainlet extreme? what does the IG involvement mean?

Attached: 1511965608300.jpg (1000x666, 84K)

This, Pompeo just upped the sanctions on Russia again, and this time they are also targeting China. All of this over muh Syria and Ukraine.

You guys are all being dorks. The FBI/DOJ don't want to do this. The Dems have been calling for FBI/DOJ rebellion against Trump's order so that they don't do this. Trump's order still stands right now, but the IG is getting to do the declassification review instead of the FBI/DOJ ahead of release.

Unredacted Russia probe documents will never see the light of day.

The IG is the long arm of the law for internal government crimes. Basically, the IG is the mechanism by which the government can prosecute itself. What is the IG going to get to review the declassification process of now? The internal actions of FBI agents, FusionGPS, and the FISA warrants.

lol if you think he will remember any of this by monday unless sean hannity reminds him

Every Republican that has read the documents is also against them being released.

You do realize that right?

And circumvent white people for Muslim hordes. Lol

Why are you lying. The order has been canceled. It goes to the ig. Not us. If anything we get reactions out the ass when ig report releases the fisa docs either this report or next. So 3-6-8 months. Trump cucked.

nothing to think about. you and I both know that this "oh sorry what's ACTUALLY going to happen is..." apology means these documents will never see the light of the day.

Depends if you think Richard burr is a republican

Use your head. The order has already been given. Trump doesn't have to do a single active thing now. The FBI/DOJ must comply, and the IG is now watching.

You pretend like Israel doesn't exist and isn't above all that

that was only a small part of his investigation. you can not unveil other key factors while still investigation. horowitz's job was to ease the criminals minds with that first paper

>that comment
Man these people are going to have their brains and their assholes shattered at the same time, it's gonna be better than election night.

The Republicans like Nunea have asked for the release, only the Dems have resisted, and the FBI/DOJ.

Stop pulling shit out of your ass, kike. If the president orders documents to be released, the FBI's job is to release them, not "review" them.

Where do you see the order has been lifted? I have yet to see that.

they have to go through the documents anyways to see if it conflicts with an ongoing investigation such as a grand jury or something similar

The IG is a Mormon deep state insider, his report will be weak at best, this is just delaying till they can think of something else.

doesn't horowitz run the IG?

it means that some of our "allies" must know what is in the FISA and don't want it out there. how is that possible since it's classified-hmmmm.

This.

When trump says I can always declassify speed is important. That means instead of declassifying he is letting the ig issue it fully redacted in their report. I assure you ig already had this information except the Russia investigation shit. They probably read all the texts already. Trump fucked us. He says clearly at the end he can always declassify. He's giving the shit to ig. Ig report will take a year