#WhyIDidntReport

Liberals on twitter starting a new hashtag about Kavanaugh's accuser after Trump tweet. What does Jow Forums think of this?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-21 at 1.21.43 PM.png (877x609, 124K)

Doesnt a restraining order mean that she reported?

Tried to call into rush since noon.
Right wingers are pissed off.
This is going to be a shit show.

Twitter hashtag activism is basically the most subhuman thing I can think of. Social media was a mistake.

#here'swhyididn'ttellanyoneaboutthisveryimportantthingthatishouldhavetoldsomeoneimmediately

No one tried to rape any of these women. Laurie Jones is dreaming...

>Twatter
>Caring about
I pick neither

>my wife was murdered but it was a black dude so I didnt wanna be racist #whyididntreport

This,
Fucking worthless faggots, the lot of them

You notice how far away even we are from having a discussion about who is making the decision that society will be better off if there are more rape accusations, more inclusivity of transsexuals, ect.
Who has made this choice for us?
Is it done out of conscience, or is there scientific data that progressing to a Weimar republic type utopic existence will be more efficient, or raise happiness or lesser suffering? Will anyone be held accountable if their brave new world fails?

Attached: 1464301037221.png (604x300, 305K)

#WhyIDidn'tReport
They had pizza

>Get mugged
Phone the police once safe.
>Someone hits my car and drives off
Phone the police with details on the other car
>Someone rapes me
Nah, I'll keep this to myself for a few decades!

#ididnotreport
Because it did not happen
/thread

lying roasties lying for another lying roastie

more like #WhyIProtectedMyAttacker

It will make the degenerates and Jews happy until the off themselves when they realize it’s all empty promises and weak orgasms

They're right. We need mob rule. No need for due process. Guilty until proven innocent you fucking bigots.

I'm sure this is totally grassroots.

Be interesting to know how many of the perps were Jews.

Because the Roblox mods never do anything about hackers
#WhyIDidntReport

Would they investigate if you report these tweets to police?

Every single woman in OPs pic raped me. I didn't tell anyone before because they are so ugly I was embarrassed. #WhyIDidntReport

Anybody that has a twitter or FB unironically
should do the world a favor and kill themselves.